FetLife Group to Promote Software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sadisticflipside

FetLife Group to Promote Software

Post by sadisticflipside »

Hey there.

For those of you who write and wish to promote your software, I've started a BDSM & Sex Software group in FetLife. Please feel free to post your software announcements there. Feel free to link to wherever your choose and tell people where to go for support.

https://fetlife.com/groups/48153

For those unfamiliar, FetLife is a Facebook-esque web site to share and meet with others in the BDSM and Fetish scene. It allows you a way to share, connect and communicate with others in the community. The site is free to use.

Cheers!

P.S. If you have a web application, it counts, post it!
qwerty212

Re: FetLife Group to Promote Software

Post by qwerty212 »

Sounds great. I will have to take a look on it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Greets from Barcelona
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

For those of you who write and wish to promote your software, I've started a BDSM & Sex Software group in FetLife.
This is one of those occasions were I have to bow to socal media and 21st centry thinking :rofl:
Can't say why, perhaps because I'm allergic to Facebook and my computer screen becoming an advertising bill board with more tracking cookie companies following me than users on twitter!

I did take a peek to check it out, a word of warning, the usual intrusive personal info of who and were to join, and then you have to join the group. Its unclear how to submit a listing at time of writing.

Yes it would be nice to take the time out to let FetLife users know what Software is available here. From an informational perspective this could be interesting.
sadisticflipside

Post by sadisticflipside »

LoKiT wrote:
For those of you who write and wish to promote your software, I've started a BDSM & Sex Software group in FetLife.
This is one of those occasions were I have to bow to socal media and 21st centry thinking :rofl:
Can't say why, perhaps because I'm allergic to Facebook and my computer screen becoming an advertising bill board with more tracking cookie companies following me than users on twitter!

I did take a peek to check it out, a word of warning, the usual intrusive personal info of who and were to join, and then you have to join the group. Its unclear how to submit a listing at time of writing.

Yes it would be nice to take the time out to let FetLife users know what Software is available here. From an informational perspective this could be interesting.
Once you join the group, there should be a green bubble just above the list of messages that one can click to start a new thread. If I see a message come in that has relevence in another forum, I'll cross-post for you by referring to the software in that forum.

I think probably the biggest thing to consider is that right now, there is no single central place to look at all BDSM or sex oriented software, and I was shocked to see there was none. And so, my slightly ambitious project was born.

I am speaking with someone on the idea of providing a hosting space for software if desired, to keep hosting out of the public realms, and to provide a limited 'safe haven' for adult-oriented software on a small scale. Let me know if interested.