SelfBondage Edge vBeta1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

chaossepp

SelfBondage Edge vBeta1

Post by chaossepp »

Hello!

I have written a little piece of software called „SelfBondage Edge”. The aim of the software is to control your electric stimulation devices and stop those at the right moment to prevent you from having an orgasm.

Getting started:

How does “SelfBondage Edge” work?

The software is connected to a hardware. This hardware is able to switch relays – this relays are connected to your favorite stim devices (in my case a vibrating egg and a vibrating butt plug). Those devices do not run all the time, they are turned on an off by a session file you created before. In this session file you can set how long the devices are turned on, off, and how often the single sequences should be repeated.
Once you started to play the session, your mouse movement will get disabled. So the only thing you are allowed to do with your mouse is to push the “Start/Edge” Button. Pushing this button will stop your devices immediately and wait a period of time before going on playing the session file. (You may want to hit the button to prevent you from coming – so the session stays more interesting.) You can define a maximum number of possible interrupts.
After finishing the session, the mouse will get released again.

SK5, SK6………………………..those jumpers define the card number of the USB Board
Connect………………………..connects to the board
Session file……………………Select your session file (txt)
Allowed interruptions….maximum number of interrupts that stop your devices
Interruption Time…………length of each interrupt (period in seconds)
Start/Edge……………………starts the session or interrupts the session if already running

The conifg file:

The session file:

At program startup a config file is loaded (config.txt, needs to be located at program root). In this file you can safe your default values for “Allowed Interruptions”, “Interruption Time” and your default session file (also needs to be located at program root).

This is a sample session file. The program will handle this session file line per line. So let’s have a look at the first line. The first number (5) is the period in seconds your devices are turned on. The second number (600) is the period in seconds your devices are turned off. The third number (1) sets how often these steps should be repeated.

So this session file will begin with the following steps:

1.)TurnON your devices for 5 seconds
2.)TurnOFF your devices for 600 seconds
3.) “Repeat” is set to 1, so step (1) and (2) won’t be repeated, program will jump to line two of the session file.
4.) TurnOn your device for 5 seconds (first time)
5.) TurnOff your device for 45 seconds (first time)
6.) TurnOn your device for 5 seconds (second time)
7.) TurnOff your device for 45 seconds (second time)
…..
23.)TurnOff your device for 45 seconds (tenth time) – jump to line three of the session file.
…..

Hardware:

I use a Velleman k8055 USB Board in combination with a Velleman P2633 relay card. If you use another board, all you need to change are some functions at the source code (hardware_k8055.vb file). No other changes are needed (except card number select at form1). I hope some of you will do this and upload a rebuild version for other users with other boards.

The project (current version) will only switch two channels at the same time, in this build Digital Outputs 1 and 2. If you want to change this, please also do this at hardware_k8055.vb file. Maybe I will make this more flexible in later versions.

Some words to the source code:

The app is written in vb.net (MS VB Express 2010, will need dotnet 4). I tried to comment the source code as detailed as possible (maybe too much ). The project is spilt up into six files (modules).

- Files.vb (functions for reading config and session file)
- Form1.vb (base)
- Globals.vb (global variables)
- Hardware_k8055.vb (connects, sets /unsets channels, closes connection to the usb board)
- Mouse.vb (prevents mouse movement)
- Session.vb (starts and handles session)

I hope some of you will have a look at the source code and may change some things or report errors. Maybe some of you are able to adapt the functions at the hardware_k8055.vb file for other types of USB Boards and upload those changes . (maybe also SK5/6 at user Form needs to be changed). This would be great.

I don’t have that much time to work on this project – so everyone is welcomed to work on this project and upload changes or fix bugs. Please use a version number.

A look into future:

One future goal would be: check if someone had an orgasm before he/she is allowed to and punish/tease this. I am not quite shure how to manage this – maybe in combination with Selfbondage Color finder (for male – find the stain)???

Another goal is to integrate one or more release methods. So far you can use SB CD Tray opener or any other release method.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hyccpl60bkc8lb9

So, play safe, have fun with it and sorry for my bad English! 

Best regards
Josef!
qwerty212

Re: SelfBondage Edge vBeta1

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks for your work man!! :hi: