So close to my Ultimate self bondage situation

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ladyphoenix

So close to my Ultimate self bondage situation

Post by ladyphoenix »

Hi, as you may be aware I`ve been attempting to get into self bondage for a while.

The main thing stopping me was a place of my own. Until last month I was part of a house share. Now I have my own studio flat.

For the last couple of weeks I have been trying various situations that have all failed for various reasons. The main reason is that after 30 mins or so I have managed to find some way out. Let me explain.

The first situation involved padlocking myself together and then locking myself to something solid via a combination lock. I then have a light on a timer switch set to random. If the power should fail then when the sun comes up I will be able to see the dial on the combo lock. The keys are kept in an easy to get at position but impossible to reach while combo locked.

However, so far I have been able to get free somehow, either by slipping the ropes, getting the keys or something.

Since then I have purchased proper wrist and ankle cuffs however I found the chains were quite cheap and I was able to break the chains. (They were not welded together, only bend in place). So a trip to B&Q and purchased some better chains.

I have also purchased an electro magnet which has a set of keys on them dangling from a chain. When the power cuts the chain will drop.

I have read up on various release methods and although the ice one seems to look the best I think it can get a bit messy.

My preferred method is either the elctromagnet (power failure means an earlier escape) or a combination padlock and a light (If the power fails then the sun will do as a backup).

Anyway, here is, for me, what I think is the ulimate self bondage situation for the time being.

I have an o ring screwed to the floor and a pulley wheel in the top of a door frame.

I have wrist and ankle cuffs all padlocked in (The ankle cuffs are buckles not padlocks).

Kneeling, I attach a chain to my ankles and pull the chain up (tight) through the pulley, and padlock it to the o ring on the floor. Now it is impossible for my feet to touch the floor, but my knees are resting.

I then thread a small (About 12") chain through the long chain just above head height and I padlock each end of the chain to each wrist.

Now I am on my knees, with my arms dangling about head height. After a while my knees would probably start to hurt (more so if I move about) and although I can lift my arms a few inches I can not bring them below about chin level.

All I can do now is wait until the keys drop. Should I miss the keys there should be enough slack on my wrist chain to reach for the chain enough to swing it.

I shall do this scene at about 20:00 (About 20 mins from now) and shall the timer for "Random". Random basically means that the power will go on and off at least 3 times in 24 hours. Past experience says that realistically it will be between 30 mins and 3 hours.

OK, speak to you guys later

Penny
jake

Post by jake »

I hope that timer doesn't take too long! Imagine if all the three times were in the last 4 hours :shock:

Tell us how it goes - and next time add a vibrator!
ladyphoenix

Post by ladyphoenix »

Fantastic. Didn`t quite go as planned at first. The chain round my feet snapped which released my hands enabling me to get at the timer and switch it off.
I noticed that I had used the wrong chain, the poor one as mentioned in my previous post.

I set it up again using the better bits of chain that I had but because the whole thing was a little shorter it restricted my movement.
I snapped everything in place about 2 mins before the light was due to go off, had a little moment where I wanted to change my mind then click, light off, no going back.

I waited, waited and waited. I know I had been there for about 30 mins as I have one of those air freshers that squirt a puff of stuff in the air every so often. Mine was set for every 36 mins.

My knees were getting sore. I tried to move a bit, but moving my knees pulled on my wrists which cut the circulation off a bit. I moved back.

Puff, the air freshener went again. I was convinced that the timer was wrong, after all I thought I`d been there for a hour or so since the last puff, not 36 more minutes.

Eventually I heard a click and the keys came flying past me. I managed to get them as they swung back. Now I realised I had a problem. Although I had the keys, and they reached the locks, I could not actually see the lock, plus my hands were less than 100% fit. It took me about 5 minutes to fumble around with the first lock. At last my right hand was free, it took a couple of minutes to get my left arm free. now for my feet. I rolled over on my back and could reach the lock easier.

Excellent session overall. I looked at the time. 22:37. That meant the timer lasted just over two hours.

I`m now looking at ways to make this a little more intense. I`m quite careful when it comes to saftey. I knew that at worst I would be in that position for no more than 24 hours, since the timers switch on and off at least 3 times in 24 hours. The longest I`ve seen it stay on is about 4 hours. Also, if the power should fail then it would actually work to my benefit. By cutting the power would be the keys would be released.

I now feel safer using the electo magnet than the light, since if the power should fail then the light will not work, but the magnet would release. However, the light has the advantage that should I set the timer incorrectly at least I have the back up of the sun light in the morning. Perhaps this is not so good inthe summer since there is more daylight.

Perhaps next time I will use a combination of the the combination lock and the electro magnet. That way I will not be totally free until both timers have done their jobs.

Until next time

take Care. I`m off to nurse my knees and rest my arms.
jake

Post by jake »

Add a vibrator :)

Much more exciting
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

An interesting position. I've a really cheap chain (one that isn't welded) yet it has held my weight (about 200lbs tops) and not been pulled open or apart. However, I wasn't struggling then either.
If you want to enhance your discomfort kneeling, try generously scattering rice in the area you'll be kneeling. A gag, butt plug, and nipple clamps would also make a nice enhancement. :P
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I suggest you get some stronger chain, sounds like you are using the crap stuff thats used for bath/sink plugs (lol I nearly wrote butt plugs for some reason)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator