Idea for Mobile Self Bondage Program

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mrbob13

Idea for Mobile Self Bondage Program

Post by mrbob13 »

I was very sad to see cybermistress go offline. i thought it was a wonderful program and It gave me a splendid idea.

i just recently go my android phone and started writing some software for it. mostly some really basic 3D apps, but then i thought it might be fun to make a mobile teasing/SB/whatever program.

As it stands right now i am not planning on doing "scripts". there will be included activities and regular updates, but unfortunately i am not looking a including custom content. this will be completely a homebrew app that will never be submitted to the app store. once completed, i will be more than happy to post it here in the forums along with the source code if anyone would be interested. I will include a tutorial on how to load homebrew apps to android phones. Its really easy, you just have to tweak some things.

Please if you have any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions please throw them out there. Also any ideas for tasks or activities are welcome. they sky is the limit, but i will not include any dangerous activities (i.e. breathplay or electricity). I really want to make this a fun app. if it generates enough interest i will put a development web page up.

Features I plan to include:
1. Random Dresser
2. Chasity
3. Request permissions for using the bathroom, eating (breakfast/lunch/dinner are freebies), showering, more to be added.
4. SB scenarios (I will use 3D models eventually to demo the sessions)
5. CBT
6. Feminization/Sissy
7. Humiliation (mostly Private)
8. Some Urine play
9. food play
10. maybe some AB
bobbi

Re: Idea for Mobile Self Bondage Program

Post by bobbi »

here is another web based one to check out:

http://www.virtualdominatrix.net/

pros of the web based are i can get to it from my phone and anywhere *shrug* just an idea to think about.
BobDerMeister

Post by BobDerMeister »

Hi,

I like the idea and would like to help you with testing the Software on my Android Phone.

Greetings
Bob
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

Got an Android myself last week, I was actually wondering right now whether there are such apps available. :hi:
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

what about the iphone:)
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

I got a iPhone....
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
feliciaslut

Post by feliciaslut »

I have an android, and am more than happy to help test!
mdark

Post by mdark »

My Android has a camera (with flash), camcorder, internet connection, proximity sensor (to know if an object, like your ear, is placed in front of the screen), microphones in front & back, GPS, and accelerometer (detects direction of gravity) plus magnetometer (detects north) to determine absolute orientation of the phone and any movement of it.

The camera, microphones, and internet connection have obvious uses that have been exploited in other applications on this forum, but the ability to detect absolute location, orientation, and changes in movement is relatively unexplored. Given how clever so many people are when it comes to scenarios, I think it has potential. And beyond things like self-bondage scenario instructions, I'd also look toward 24/7 virtual master/mistress-type applications, since you take your phone with you everywhere and can look at the screen anywhere.
Oddball20

Post by Oddball20 »

I don't have Iphone or an Android I do have an Ipad2. I think a mobile program is a wonderful idea and would love to help if I can too.