PictureLoKiT v1.0 Howto - Remote setup

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

LoKiT
Retired Moderator

PictureLoKiT v1.0 Howto - Remote setup

Post by LoKiT »

Here is a Little "Howto" create a remote setup. For example your Mistress :love: could set up a session for you from a remote machine. One method is to use a shared "Dropbox". If both you and your mistress have a shared "Dropbox" account, you both have a shared folder on your desktop. So your Mistress can set up her picture in the Vault and set up the Taunting words to remind you of her bidding :gag:

For those needing an explanation "Dropbox" is one of many programs out there that can create synchronised storage on the cloud with a folder on your desktop. Like all good folders you can drag and drop files into it or any files saved there will synchronise. If it is a shared dropbox folder any thing your mistress copies into the dropbox folder is shared by you.

Once both parties have setup a shared dropbox, you now only need to tell PictureLoKiT that you are using the Dropbox folder as your user storage. There is a comand call user that tells PictureLoKiT this. Can you setup a shortcut or edit the existing desktop icon and add the path.

For example; my shared dropbox is at "c:\Documents and settings\LoKiT\Desktop\Dropbox\Mistress"
For this example I hust edit the PictureLoKiT shortcut properties, target, and on the end of the word PictureLoKiT.exe" user="c:\Documents and settings\LoKiT\Desktop\Dropbox\Mistress"

Have fun

My Mistress will do the same with her copy of PictureLoKiT, any changes she makes to the setup will reflect in my shared folder.

Remember this only on changes the setup. PictureLoKiT only reads the files on startup and on completion of the session. The program would have to be restarted to accept any changes