Wax-Tub Fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Curls

Wax-Tub Fun

Post by Curls »

Edited by Anna:
Please note that using fire while bound is very dangerous and might result in burns or fire.
Play safe.

End of edit.

*I dont know how to get a picture onto this so if anybody knows let me know!* This is a little bit lengthy, and i apoligize. But it is extremely fun, and there are many different scenarios you can do involving this wax-tub fun. This can be a very short session depending on what you make yourself do, and how long the candle is.

A. YOU
B. Your hogtie. Simple ankle and wrist locks, connected with a rope
C. Towel rack in tub. Can be anything you can tie a rope to.
D. Tub faucet
E. Rope connected to C and D, that is connected to your hogtie. Prefferably a rope that has some stretch. (Optional)
F. Sunction cup hanging from the roof.
G. Candle with a rope connected at the end of the candle and somewhere near the middle.
H. Key 1
I. Key 2 (optional)
J. Are padlocks that go with the keys. (The two sqaure shapes)

-First Set up the Candle. Make sure there is nothing flammable near it either. Put one key on a keyring that will fit snuggly on the candle. Tie the ropes at the end of the candle and near the middle. Both rope ties should be behind the key so the flame does not need to burn through a rope to get to the key! The candle should be positioned over yourself so the wax falls onto you. I prefer right on my ass.
-Then get your bonds ready! Tie your ankles, but not your hands quite yet. I tie one rope onto one wrist and a seperate rope on my other one. Tie one rope coming off of the ankle ties, with a loop on the end.
-Heres where it can vary.
--If you want to be freed once the candle melts then you only need 1 padlock. Take the key to your padlock and put it on the candle. Then get as close to being stuck as possible, where you can still stand to reach the candle to light it, then light it! Wax will drip! Put the padlock through each wrist tie then through the rope with a loop through it. You will be stuck with the hot wax falling on your body until the candle slowly melts away towards the key, until it falls, then your free. When the key falls MOST of the time it will put out the flame as it does, not all the time though. Make sure the candle is really long, so the flame does not melt the rope holding it up, you do not want a lit candle falling on you!
--OR you can tie a rope to your faucet and to another piece on the tub. This will ensure that you cannot get out of the tub prematurely! Tie a loop in the end of the rope that is keeping you in the tub. Close a padlock onto it. When you are readly to tie yourself, you need to put the rope coming from the tied ankles through that padlock. Then put the key to THAT padlock on the candle. The key to your freedom from the hogtie lies outside of the tub! The rope holding you to the tub should be stretchy or have some slack. The wax is hot and you might want it on other parts of your body so you will need to move just a little bit. When that key falls unlock the padlock then start trying to climb out of the tub in your hogtie. Then you may claim that key and be free.
--For some more challenge, put a very slippery substance in the tub and on your body! With a candle burning make sure it is NOT a flammable substance! I usually use a mix of shampoo and conditioner and hand cream. It is really hard to get out of a tub when you are extremely slippery. This is one of the funnest parts about this, sliding around the tub. You can do this on either occasion!

Also,
you can gag and blindfold yourself. I Use a gag, and my bathroom has a timed light, so i set it for the time it will take to tie myself up, then it shuts off and everything is done in the dark.
Now you get to clean all of the wax off of yourself! HAVE FUN