Naked - Chained - Uncomfortable - What a mess I got me into.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Grayson

Naked - Chained - Uncomfortable - What a mess I got me into.

Post by Grayson »

Hi folks!

as promised my first strict selfbondage-story:

I got bored by the bu**shi* that was shown on TV and though about doing a SB-session... so I took a look at different scenarions shown on www.boundanna.com and though about a variation of "waiting for the key" and "wet panty"

I stripped naked.... and took 2 chains. each 1m long (~3,2 ft) and went to my small "bathroom" which in fact is nothing more than a small cabin with a shower a toilet and a sink.

I kneeled down and chained together my ankles using the whole lenght of chain;
then I chained together my wrist also using the whole lenght.

I then tried to drink as much water as possible but had to stop after 1litre as my stomach was so filled I would have thrown up if I had drunken any more... bad timing I guess... no experience.

As release I use my own version of the Ice release:
A kinderegg containing the keys... each on a string; the string is ran out of the kinderegg so that the keys are held exactly in the middle of the little plastic container. on the outside all strings are connected to a small metall ring.
This is for safety. I used a short piece of roped I tied on end around my right wrist and the other end to the ring. So I could ALWAYS and in every case get the keys...
It is important that the keys are located exactly in the middle of the plastic container cause if the are on one side the ice meltin will give them free too early. the container will hold back the water making sure the ice will melt slowly and also will keep cold water from spilling around.

Back to the topic
I used 7 padlocks. 4 for the wrist and ankle chainings and so I got 3 left...
I kneeled down and shortened the Chain between the ankles to something like 5cm leavin me 10 cm of dangling chain.

I then brought the chain between my wrist behind me/on my back by just "walking over it". I then connected this chain to the leftover chain of my ankles.
So I got one padlock left... I used this one to lock together my wrists leaving just enough chain so I could take a look at my wirst if force to one side of my body (so I could see the padlock and key and how to use it right)

Done!

first thing I realized was... I was in big discomfort!
As I had build up the shortest connection between my left ankle and right wrist. I was afraid wether I could get back on my knees once I might have fallen over.
Also the chains were starting to hurt slightly (I heard about "rope burn"... no I know the meaning of "chain burn" :] ) .. so I tried to get up and

wham the short chain cut into both my wrist and my left ankle making me tip over... So there I was... lying on the floor... chains were hurting... I had to get up again... all that I could do was get a good grip on the toilet..... *bah*....
That gave me excitement I hadn't feld before... the smell the sweat... altogher I began to get horny.

but back to "business":
so I was on my knee's again... I realized then I was totaly unable to get anywhere so I made the best out of it and tried to get the most comfortable position... not possible... it took only a few minutes and something hurt.. I changed again... always with the chains cutting into my skin ( you can still see the marks on my wrists)

By that time I got my first excitation between my legs... but I just couldn't do anything to satisfy myself... so I changed position again.

whole in whole I held out about 45min till I couldn't wait anymore... I took the kinderegg and opened it.. letting go some icecold water on my butt.....*ieeek*
A quick look at the left ice told me I had around 1/3 time done and still 1 and 1/2 hour to go but I just took the ice and tried to melt it by hand... I needed to get free....

And still nothing from my bleb... I then took another 20 minutes in different unvomfortable positions with some "excitations"... frustration... I couldn't come... close to my sex... no satisfaction... frustration... pain... AHHH what an experience

And then I finally was abled to break free the keys and free myself.
Still nothing about the forced peeing...

So I got to my PC and right now I am writing to you and
NOW... just NOW I need to go to the toilet... DARN.

So my advice:
If drinking for a forced peeing... start early enough... drink enough.... or take a very long timer... :D

Now I'll go to the toillet and then... I'll enjoy myself... :wink:
Not having tasted or tried it how can I dare to say I don't like it?
jake

Post by jake »

Nice, that will teach you not to put the chains so tight next time :wink:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Great to read that everything went okay. Sorry about the chains and lack of certain needs, you can never get it all right the first time. :wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Ropes are more comfortable, but I guess that depends on how comfortable you wanted to be, I hate chains and cuffs. I had a huge fantasy about them for ages and finally plucked up the courage to buy some from a basement of a new-age shop that sold "some" bondage gear. My first session didnt last too long but the metal is so unforgiving. I felt let down after all the fantasising I had been doing.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Chained and nude!!!!! two of my favorite words. For me steel bondage is playing for real. I like rope for the comfort but it cuts the blood flow and I cant be bound to long.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Cindy123 wrote
I like rope for the comfort but it cuts the blood flow and I cant be bound to long.
Sounds to me like you have never been bound by a real "Rope Master". I can guarantee that if I tied you up with rope, that you could not escape as well as endure it with out problem for as long as I liked. :evil: :twisted:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I'm a big fan of heavy steel bondage. The fact that steel is so unforgiving is what turns me on. I used to not care for rope bondage, but after some experimentation I have enjoyed it, especially the rope harnesses. Although I still preferre steel, I do find rope bondage exciting, just knot (punny I know) as exciting as steel.

-cbshackle