Self Orgasm For Men

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks for the wonderful feedback gentlemen, That’s why I never let my SO cum when he has me in bondage, until we are both ready to finish. I have him put me into bondage and leave me with my thoughts for a hour or so, when he comes back I am so hot I can climax with the slightest touch, and usually go off twice to his one. After sex he leaves me tied for a time and comes back with some toys to really finish me off.
I don’t feel satisfied unless I can get off 3 to 4 times, after that I am ready for a good hot shower and bed.
Most gals I know rate the men, who can give them more than one climax per session as fantastic in bed, or else you get (YEA! IT WAS GOOD FOR ME TO HONEY) :cry:
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Whats a SO?
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
neo

Post by neo »

Depends on how lucky you are...
SO = Significant Other (Lucky)
SO = Smelly Other (Not so lucky)
SO = Son Of (a... bitch!!!) Time to split the album collection.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

For me its significant other, but I can relate to the other deffs;-)
Sin :lol:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
huve

Post by huve »

I find if I'm really turned on I can cum several times (i'm gifted) and Ireally do enjoy it, if I cum too soon though I have to lick up my own cum afterwards and when it is drying and cold it is really nasty, teaches you control and believe me the frustration is most of the fun, I love being over stimulated and not being allowed to cum while the stim. continues. I think i'm going tohave to leave now, become a little over stimulated LOL!!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

neo wrote:Depends on how lucky you are...
SO = Significant Other (Lucky)
SO = Smelly Other (Not so lucky)
SO = Son Of (a... bitch!!!) Time to split the album collection.
Oh of course......what a bonehead.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Destiny_Devil

Post by Destiny_Devil »

May I ask whats an egg vibrator?
jake

Post by jake »

Tiny little cheap vibrator in the shape of an egg, small so it is supposed to be used to be placed on particular areas, such as the clitoris :wink:

Also for insertion, but not as stimulating as proper vibrators I understand.

LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

xatm092 said
Also for insertion, but not as stimulating as proper vibrators I understand.
I've an near identical one of those with a French Tickler cover. It is VERY powerful. As much so as most plug-in vibrators. I have never gotten off through anal stim alone, but am still trying :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
jake

Post by jake »

Anyone like the use of the link? :D
clever

Post by clever »

oh heh, i've seen that somewhere before. I didn't see it earlier because I usually don't bother to follow links to things I already know about such as egg vibrators.
jake

Post by jake »

XD
tyerrup

Post by tyerrup »

A couple of thoughts.

1. Many times, I have been online looking at pics, reading stories, etc. and gotten turned on at the idea of something and just HAD to try it.
And sometimes it works and turns out great. BUT, other times it is something pretty "kinky" and after that specific thing, I feel dirty, or paranoid, like someone's going to kick my door in and drag me off to jail for being perverted.

Is that a normal, chemically induced feeling? Of course, I am speaking of things I have done to myself only.

I guess part of it might be because some of us (not me anymore luckily) are forced to do these things in our bedroom with other people in the next room or somewhere in the same house, or while those housemates/family members are gone.

Perhaps the paranoid or dirty feeling is simply related to worry about getting caught.

2. I don't know if anyone else remembers "Total Recall" the movie or even similar movies that had some kind of device for having explicit fantasies in 3-D virtual reality. Anyone?
Anyway, when is that going to happen for real??????? I mean, come on already! It is 2006! :)

3. My major self-bondage fantasy is to be very strictly bound to my computer chair and facing my computer monitor and web cam.
I have some kind of release that is fail and fool-proof.

I am gagged, blindfolded and my "member" is locked inside some kind of device that can give me either pain or pleasure.

The upshot is, anyone getting to a certain page can see me, and then can either cause the device to start pleasuring me or to shock me or both, as many times as they want and for as long as they want, in any combination.

And perhaps, the blindfold is really some kind of LCD glass lens so it can be darkened in an instant or can be made clear so I can see, all depending on what the person on the other end wants.

Perhaps, the window showing me there just pops up randomly on some adult website so you almost never get the same person twice.

There could even be a master program to prevent someone from shocking you so much that it actually causes damage. Also, perhaps the master program keeps the vibration to a pre-determined limit so you won't cum before X number of people have had a go at you.

I know the Sinulator is already available (http://www.sinulatortoys.com/p-65516-si ... --red.aspx)
BUT, it requires that someone else knows your nickname. What I had in mind is totally anonymous and random.

Perhaps if I win the lottery I will start developing the hardware/software for this. :)