Hi there!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Grayson

Hi there!

Post by Grayson »

hi there!

My nickname is Grayson I am 26years old and I live in Germany.

I am starting to accept my kinkyness as a side of my life and I am trying around a few things including of course Selfbondade but also high heels and skirts (not crossdressing.. I am a man... though sometimes I wished to be a woman... :D )

I did 1-2 session till now and I was really good informed by www.boundanna.com and therefore I will try to give back something and share my personal experiences and anything that can help.

Nice to meet you people!
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, welcome to the forum. I suppose congratulations are in order for you. A kinky nature is not often the easiest thing to accept about oneself, which I can relate to. I'm sure that you'll have some yummy adventures to regal us with. :)
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
jake

Post by jake »

Nice to meet you. :)
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome to the forum. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome Grayson. Yes it is a wonderful site, isn't it? Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Yes... a wonderful site.

I also did my first "strict" Selfbondage session using a simple Ice-release in combination with a kinderegg (those small plastic containers in which the toys are held)... using chains and padlocks I chain my wrists and ankles together with a very short chain between my legs forcing me to lay down very uncomfortable for about half an hour cause then I just had to crawl to the kindereg and have a look about the keys... they were half defrosted so I could open the chain in my ankles.

Quote a workout to get the keys within that strict restraints (next time I'll try a hogtie to immobilize me as good as possible)
... and fascinating. I appreciated the ruminant character of the bondage in combination with the arousing of sexual energy.
Not having tasted or tried it how can I dare to say I don't like it?
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Hello and welcome. Feel free to get posting and I'm sure you'll feel right at home.