denial

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
taylorgreen4682

denial

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

Well tonight me and the girlfriend were having a nice evening together. Then she pulled out the handcuffs that we had recently purchased, they arent the greatest, and if i tried it would break. But she wanted to tease me she had said, and if i behaved good enough then i might get some. But once the handcuffs were on she saw fit to really tease the shit out of me... well not literally but you all know what I mean. And after about half an hour she started to lead me on and on. finally when i couldnt stand it anymore she stopped and leaned back on the couch we were on.

with a puzzled look I asked her whats wrong. Content she said that she was done teasing me.Of course me with sex on my mind figured more "fun" was to come. But instead she just sat there and told me to escape first. so me the gentleman try to be smooth about it, but eventually come to realize that she had put more stronger handcuffs on me, ones that were pretty solid and not to mention that they restricted my movement alot, oh and did i mention that she had securied the handcuffs to the leg of the couch, one of those ones that are quite sturdy too. when she did that I will never know.

Once I did manage to get out, well she let me out she just sat back down; trying to hide something like something that she was feeling. So real romantically (quite a change for the both of us) i asked her what was wrong, and to my dismayall she said that her stomach was feeling bad. So the gentleman that I was pulled her close and just cuddled with her. We both kinda just fell asleep there, neither of us had more than out underwear on, but it was nice i thought.

I know that this isnt exactly an elaborate story, or anything that took long, (im writing this in my own home, and about to fall asleep too) but I think that I will rewrite this true story and repost later on if all of you would like me too. :hi:
anna
Site Admin

Re: denial

Post by anna »

The teasing sounds great end the ending sounds very romantic. Nice one. :mrgreen:
taylorgreen4682

Well I'm writing it now, it might take the next few days

College homework sometimes sucks

but I'm sure it will be alot better that what I previously posted.
:D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And there is no doubt that she has an evil streak. :D :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
taylorgreen4682

Well I know its been a while since i've posted, and the story is barely started. (thanks to college for keeping me busy) but soon i should have some time to work on it.

But the real reason that im posting is that i'm a bit of an artist, and if anyone possibly wanted me to draw a picture of them or any body else just email me the picture at taylorgreen4682@yahoo.com and soon it will be posted here on this page

hope to get some replies and requests :hi:
lj

Post by lj »

taylorgreen4682 wrote:Well tonight me and the girlfriend were having a nice evening together. Then she pulled out the handcuffs that we had recently purchased, they arent the greatest, and if i tried it would break. But she wanted to tease me she had said, and if i behaved good enough then i might get some. But once the handcuffs were on she saw fit to really tease the shit out of me... well not literally but you all know what I mean. And after about half an hour she started to lead me on and on. finally when i couldnt stand it anymore she stopped and leaned back on the couch we were on.

with a puzzled look I asked her whats wrong. Content she said that she was done teasing me.Of course me with sex on my mind figured more "fun" was to come. But instead she just sat there and told me to escape first. so me the gentleman try to be smooth about it, but eventually come to realize that she had put more stronger handcuffs on me, ones that were pretty solid and not to mention that they restricted my movement alot, oh and did i mention that she had securied the handcuffs to the leg of the couch, one of those ones that are quite sturdy too. when she did that I will never know.

Once I did manage to get out, well she let me out she just sat back down; trying to hide something like something that she was feeling. So real romantically (quite a change for the both of us) i asked her what was wrong, and to my dismayall she said that her stomach was feeling bad. So the gentleman that I was pulled her close and just cuddled with her. We both kinda just fell asleep there, neither of us had more than out underwear on, but it was nice i thought.

I know that this isnt exactly an elaborate story, or anything that took long, (im writing this in my own home, and about to fall asleep too) but I think that I will rewrite this true story and repost later on if all of you would like me too. :hi:
don't re-write it, it is fine as it is. A nice gentle story with a good ending (for you both) written from the heart.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
taylorgreen4682

Thanks, I guess its good that someone likes my work... Maybe I'll write some fiction soon (being that I haven't done anything along the lines of that in a while)