Yesterday

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
marylandsissy

Yesterday

Post by marylandsissy »

First let me say, I am glad I came out to my wife. She right now knows that I dress and I like to be tied up while dressed. But for right now she is not a player, and in her words yet. In fact she has become my safety person. And if she had to find me, at least it would not be a shock. With all that said I was allowed to get dressed up and tie myself up for what we call "relaxation time".

So I decided on something simple yet cute just in case I needed rescue. So I brought out a set of matching blue bra and panties, tan hose as a base and black hose, a very mini denim skirt, light blue sweater, 3 1/2 inch knee boots and a brand new auburn wig that hit below the shoulders. And to my suprise the wig looked really good on me. I just felt more feminine with the longer hair.

Now the bondage. I put on a crotch rope even though I chose not to use a vibrating plug. I just wanted to relax not climax.I wrapped rope around my ankles and knees and chest. Finished with my ankles and knees I roped my feet to the bottom rail of the bed. Next a rope ran from the crotch rope up over my shoulders then to the chest rope, then waist rope, then knees. I put on a blindfold then turned onto my side to bind my hands with rope. I turn back over and contemplate how very secure I feel. I struggled a little. But mainly I just rested and eventually fell asleep for only a few minutes. I awoke startled wondering where I was and why I was tied up. Then I remembered where I was and resumed struggling. The wrist ropes were tied really really well as I noticed when I turned over to try getting them off. No panic, since I had plenty of time to get loose. I turned onto my back again to rest and wondered what would my wife decide to do if she came home to me dressed up and tied up unable to get loose.

About 90 minutes into session the alarm sounded to let me know it was time to untie myself. After 20 or so minutes I had freed myself. I tested my wife to let her know all was in order. No, nothing wild this time, no panic this time. Boring maybe but relaxing.

Now, I did try our new hitachi wand on myself while I was still dressed. Let me say that I have never cum that much, that long in such a short amount of time. An orgasm so powerful it buckled my knees and sent me to the floor, with an orgasm that lasted another minute. BUY A HITACHI IF YOU DON"T HAVE ONE! :love: