She always wins [haha]

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
wannabetied

She always wins [haha]

Post by wannabetied »

My wife came home yesterday and caught me wearing some of her dangly earrings, I was preparing to put on a black thong when she walked in and said, "Just what the hell is this?" :oops: She had tied me up a few times without much interest so I figured I was in deep ****.After displaying a disgusted look, she went to our bedroom and I put my normal boxers on and went to our den :cry: I laid on the sofa and went to sleep. About 30 minutes later I was startled to feel a handcuff on my left wrist, and her full weight on my back."Put your hands behind your back or get a lawyer" so I complied.She tightened a hinged handcuff on my right wrist and said, "You're not very smart but you're in for it now" l saw something go past my eyes and felt her buckle a leather blindfold on.She looped a rope around my neck,stood me up, and led me down the hallway to our bedroom.The bedpost hit me in the chest as she cinched the rope to it and said "that should hold you for a while". :?: I heard her moving around in the bathroom and heard her showering then I heard her at her vanity and smelled perfume.She then dressed, because I heard zippers and the sound of her boots on the floor.I knew better than to speak when she came in the room and threw something on the bed. "Now, let's get you ready to go." I felt her wrap something around my torso and after much pulling and grunting [ on my part ], my waist was 4 inches smaller due to a very tight corset. She slapped my right foot and said "up" and then the left and a tight thong was imbedded in my butt cheeks followed by some silky stockings. As she attached the garters to my corset she said " this corset was always too big for me but I'm glad I did'nt return it because it fits you fine." :roll: "Now I'm taking you to the party we planned to go to tonight but you're going as my slave." I never knew she was interested in femdom but she was really taking charge. She then pulled boots up my legs and laced them up to my knees before shackling me with legcuffs with a 12 inch chain. I swayed on the high heels and she told me I would get used to them.She untied the rope around my neck and said " I'm going to release your hands now but if you resist me I will kick you between the legs, do you understand?" I nodded dumbly as she unlocked my hands. She said " since you like my clothes so much, You will wear this cashmere turtleneck dress tonight. I had bought it for her last Christmas and it looked great on her but a little short , or so she said. She pulled it over my head and adjusted the collar just right then put a 1 inch leather strap around my wrists and buckled it very tightly.I felt leather cuffs go above my elbows and she cinched them together until they almost touched. :( I was then led into her bathroom and made to sit on a stool in front of her mirror, she took off the blindfold and said, "let's make you all pretty.I was then subjected to mascara,blue eyeshadow,and ruby red lipstick.[my first time].She then put a long blonde wig on my head and brushed it out before putting it in a ponytail high on the crown of my head.She then put 3 inch hoop earrings on followed by 3 different lengths of gold necklaces.She said "that's good enough, if you behave no one will see your face anyway."I said "what do you mean?" and she slapped me and said " I did'nt tell you to talk!" She went into the bedroom and returned with a harness ball gag. She forced it into my mouth and buckled it severely tight.As she buckled the chin strap, she said "I want you to get used to this, tomorrow I'll get you a penis gag. She then put a leather hood on my head and laced it up the back until it was skin tight. "I hope you got a good look because you won't see me again tonight" She had on a leather miniskirt,knee high leather boots,and a leather bra with earrings exactly like she'd put on me. :D After she put on a 4 inch posture collar. a leash was clipped on and I was led back to the bedpost and leashed to it.I felt something slide up my arms and realized it was a leather armbinder she would'nt allow me to use on her. I knew I was about to be a very sorry boy! She buckled a strap from the collar to the top of the armbinder and said "You're all set" I heard the rustling of her leather trench coat as she put it on and she took the leash and led me out to her car. I was buckled in by the seatbelt and she put a leather strap around my knees. As we drove away she said, "I hope you learn a lesson tonight about wearing my clothes." :D
bound_jenny

Re: She always wins [haha]

Post by bound_jenny »

Yikes! :shock:
wannabetied wrote:I never knew she was interested in femdom
Now you do. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I like her style. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

:oops: things just got messy in my pants. :P sounds like heaven. :D :mrgreen: :whip: :gag: :whip:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Very good, but...
... and at the party???...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

I'm not a CD, but I can enjoy the humiliation aspect og being forced into landies underwear or even further, but this was a huge turn on by she being so strict and she knew just what to do and how to "force" it through! :D
wannabetied

Post by wannabetied »

Wait until you hear what happened to me next. I'll try to post it soon :gag:
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

So this is something that happened for real? You lucky bastard! ;) :lol:
RADER

Post by RADER »

More....More; Inquiring Minds Want ( Need) to know. :D Rader