She still thinks she's winning

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
wannabetied

She still thinks she's winning

Post by wannabetied »

To put this into context read She Always Wins. We hadn't gone two miles before I started whining as much as I could about the armbinder crushing my arms. My captor pulled off the road, put the seatbelt shoulder harness over my head and threaded the leash through the strap around my knees. She slid the seat back as far as it would go and pulled the leash down and tied it off to the headrest, putting my face almost to my knees. She then turned up the radio volume and drove off. I knew the hotel hosting the annual SM bash was an hours drive so I was puzzled when she said, "Oh good, there's a spot near the door." As she parked I wondered where we were and if she would leave me in the car. No such luck as she came around, unstrapped my knees and tugged at the leash to get me out. We walked about 50 feet to a door and went in. My wife said "Please hold him while I look around." I stood there for 10 minutes and when she returned I was led to another room. I felt ropes go around each ankle and the chain between my legcuffs grew tight as they were tied off on either side. I was told to bend over and a hand pushed my back forward as someone else tied the leash off at the floor in front of me. The skirt of my dress was flipped up onto my back and I felt lube applied to my butt :oops: A large plug was pushed in and out until it popped in and was held by my spinchter muscles contracting. I heard giggling and a wide belt was put around my waist. The leash was untied and pulled up to make me stand upright. I felt a leather band about 4 inches wide go above my balls and heard three snaps fasten, stretching them out. A narrow band was placed behind this and over my penis and buckled tight, followed by 2 more on my shaft. From the back of the belt came a crotch strap through which my balls were inserted in a cutout, and left dangling. The strap was padlocked to the front. Someone removed the posture collar and unlaced the hood and removed it. The ballgag harness was unbuckled and the ball popped out. "I want you to try these on for size." As something touched my lips I opened my mouth and an unfamiliar shape went in that I realized was a gel penis.Yuck. In rapid succession it was traded 4 times increasing in diameter each time. My wife said, "I'll be right back" and went out the door.I felt someone smooth my dress down over the waist belt and grab my balls for a good squeeze. I was french kissed and she said, "Don't worry, I won't tell." My wife returned and said "This harness fits these gags well, I'd like the 3 biggest ones." I was regagged with my new prized possession .1 strap y'd my nose and went over my head, 1 under my chin, and one buckled at the back. I heard small padlocks go on each buckle. A new hood was zipped down on my head and I felt panels snapped over my eyes and mouth. The posture collar was replaced and my mistress said, "The jingling is all your new keys on the D ring of your collar, if you can get them you can take all this off." :roll: My legs were untied from the wall and I was led back to the first room where I was tethered to some permanent fixture as my wife paid and made several trips to the car.I was then led out and secured upright resting back on my arms but I didn't make a peep as my knees were restrapped. We drove for another 45 minutes and stopped, a bellboy was loading our luggage on a cart and a valet took our car to park after my wife got me out. We went into a noisy room where several people greeted my wife. [Previously we had been to 3 of these fetish show/parties and she had gone as my sub but it didn't work out that way this time.] We got in an elevator and I counted 9 rings as we passed each floor. We walked straight out and about 75 feet to a room on the right. We went in and I was leashed to something about shoulder high for a few minutes as I heard mistress in the bathroom. She returned and untied the leash, led me to the bed and sat me down. "Ok, let's talk.She said this to a fellow with a fat penis in his mouth. "I like you like this, I like being in control, and I like the bondage even better. I can keep you like this or untie you now and never do it again. It's your decision but if we do this, you will respect and worship me and I will take care of your needs. There will be no regrets and no going back to the way it was. What do you say?" " MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I shook my head yes as much as the collar would allow. "Ok, let's get you ready for the party." She stood me up and took off the armbinder and the straps from my wrists and elbows.A pair of thumbcuffs locked my arms behind my back as rope circled my wrists 5 times and were cinched and knotted at the top.My elbows followed and were secured to a ring on the back of my collar.Four strands each went above and below my "breasts" and four more around my waist, welding my arms to my back.My wrists were recinched and the spare rope ran through my crotch to the front of my collar and back four times and knotted on the waist bindings."Too bad you can't see this catsuit I bought to wear to the party. I bet you'd wear it if I left the house sometime." She pulled at my leash and said, "Lets go my little transvestite slaveboy." It was the best punishment I ever had up until then............
bound_jenny

Re: She still thinks she's winning

Post by bound_jenny »

I think she has a fair portion of the jackpot :twisted: - though your share is not too shabby.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Hmmm, lovely... got my head spinning! :D
switchwithu

Post by switchwithu »

I think she did win, but she sounds like a woman who knows how to get what she wants. I like her and I'm sure you are extremely lucky to have her.
joanie4tying

Post by joanie4tying »

Again i say, you are very lucky. My wife had me tie her up once - hands in front and no gag - she didn't like it or understand why i did. It's been a very long time since she has tied me up - way too long - she lost all interset in my happiness.
j(oanie)