For The Longest Time

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

For The Longest Time

Post by LoRee »

Friday evening 16 July 2010, I got ready to spend the night bound in the hall closet. I had on my 6" double ankle strapped high heels, thigh high stockings, latex panties with the penis sleeve & feeder tube gag, leather hood with blindfold attachment & strap buckled tightly over the blindfold, locking padded leather bondage mitts, and a sheer black nightie. The leg from a pair of size 22 bluejeans was used as a bondage leg sleeve. It went from just above my ankle to just below the tops of my nylons. Brass luggage locks were used to lock my mitt buckles after they were tightened closed. Three nylon straps were buckled around my wrist, above and below my elbow of each arm, to the hanger rod.
Ear buds had been placed in my ears before the hood was placed on, the wire running out the top of the lace seam to the walkman on the shelf above & behind my head. White noise played at a level loud enough to prevent me from hearing what was going on when the closet door was open.
I had consumed nearly 2 full liters of tea prior to being sealed up. Almost immediately I felt the faint pains of my bladder needing relief. I held out as long as I possibly could, as the pain of the pressure increased.
I never knew when I was being fucked with until it happened. Like the pinch of clover clamps being put on or taken off my nipples. Or a hand suddenly massaging my penis til it was nice and hard, only to be slapped or otherwise struck hard & painfully. The first time this happened was the first time I let go of my bladder, albeit involuntarily. I always drank the acrid nectar as quickly as I could. But the narrow feeder tube I chose to use guaranteed it would take longer than actually necessary to complete. Forcing me to savor the putrid taste of urine far longer than I cared for.
I was fucked with intermittently for what seemed like hours. Then nothing. It felt like I had been abandon there for days. I was tired aching & sore. I was more than ready to be released. I felt like I could not endure anymore. But I had absolutely NO choice as to how much longer I had to suffer. I writhed and thrashed about as best I could in some vain attempt to free myself. I cried and moaned uselessly. I was completely helpless to do anything except suffer my confinement until such time as my GF finally decided to release me.
But before she completely undid my bonds, I was forced to hobble over to the couch and laid down on it. She masturbated me through the rubber sleeve until I came. It was a very intensely gratifying orgasm. She did not completely release me until she was saw me wash my ejaculate into my mouth, through the clear see through feeder tube, with my next urine stream.
I found out I had been in the closet from 7PM Friday evening, until 1PM Saturday afternoon. But to me it felt like it had been at least 20 times longer than it actually had :shock:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Coraline

Re: For The Longest Time

Post by Coraline »

Sounds like you had a painfully great time LoRee!
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
ruudschi

Post by ruudschi »

I wish I already were that far in enduring that much stress...

but someday, we will probably do something similar... could you may be tell me more about how the feedertube is attached to your penis, or are there specific items, one could by at a ("special") store somewhere?

I would realy like to experiment with that...
jeffjones814

Post by jeffjones814 »

So were you standing in 6" heels for 18 hours?
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

WOW. dunno why i havent got round to reading this till now, but that is a LONG session, you must be proud of yourself. i would be! but i couldnt do that anyway, my diabetes would become an issue long before that time...
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
joanie4tying

Post by joanie4tying »

Right after i first got married (30 years ago) my wife would tie me up (while i was wearing pantyhose and high heels) and gag me with her pantyhose from Friday evening until Saturday morning - usually a nice tight hogtie or a ball tie. At that time i would releive myself and then get ready for a day of laundry and house cleaning in pantyhose, high heels and gagged and an apron. She would also apply clothespins on my nipples that had a "jingle bell" attached so she could hear me "at work". When it was time for her to go shopping or to go out, she would retie me usually standing in a closet and usually in a strapedo tie. Most weekends i was in tight bondage (and in heaven) while dressed up. But as time went on she lost all interest in putting me in bondage - as a matter of fact it's been over 13 years and many arguments later that i have learned just to not mention my interests/kinks/fetish any longer. So be happy while you can. :gag:
j(oanie)