just wow!!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
focussb

just wow!!

Post by focussb »

Hi there,
Yesterday i had the best sex of my entire life! It all started in bed when i woke up with my erect member and my girlfriend next to me. I started to make her some advances, trying to get her to give me some pleasure (she's in her red week so no playing in this part of her anatomy :( ) but i was trying to get some fun a bit to start the day well.

After a couple of minutes she started to touch me and play with my member with her hands and her mouth giving me real good pleasure. At one point she found some movement that gave me so much pleasure it was almost torture!! I started to move because it was too intense so she sat on my legs with her knees on my hands to prevent me from moving and continued to play like that for many minutes.

She then started to make me fantasize about her binding me and letting me there in agony, let me tell you i was fantasizing very hard! After a couple of minutes of fantasies she got up and got two of my belts, she used one to bind my hands behind my back and the other for my feet. After binding me she put me my collar and started to torture me again for a little while.

Then she turned me on my chest, lifted my butt and inserted a somewhat big vibrator in it with one of her g-strings to keep it inside. She then turned me on my back again for the time she was ready to go(we were supposed to go shopping). After letting me alone with my vibrating buddy she came back and told me: "If you're about to come you must call me mistress out loud." and so she went back to the bathroom.

The next time i saw her my mind was drifting away from all the arousal. She came close to my ear and told me: "i'm gonna get you to hump one of my shirts to come because i start to find it long." So she put a shirt right beside me and before turning me around she hit me a couple of times with a little stick using it like a whip. (wow! the feeling of that) She then turned me around to make me hump her shirt.

After another couple of minutes she came back and untied my hands, turned me on my back again and told me to masturbate while she was telling me some erotical things in my ear and telling me not to forget to call her mistress. So here i was masturbating with my feet bound, my collar around my neck, a vibrator up my butt and my girlfriend making me suck her finger when it just started to get out of my mouth without me controlling it: "Mistress!!! ah Mistress!! hurt me Mistress!! ..." and so on until i got the biggest orgasm of my life.

i think she's letting her evil side come out :twisted: . and i'm glad of it :gag: :whip: .

thank you for reading, comments will be appreciated.
bound_jenny

Re: just wow!!

Post by bound_jenny »

Another one coming over to the side of Evil... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cool! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
focussb

Post by focussb »

bound_jenny wrote:Another one coming over to the side of Evil... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cool! :D

Jenny.
i wish the evil side could get out more often :gag: :twisted:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

ooooh, here comes another one :twisted: im starting to think we've been picking our significant others subconciously recognising their ability to dominate, tease and pleasure. :P

after getting my rear end destroyed at a party last weekend, i've been re-evaluating myself as a kinky person in general, not too much, but i now know a few things. im definately a sadist. not a masochist, but i can often become so disillusioned with my own body that i can get some pleasure from hurting myself.

still, im not as lucky as you, since i dont have a play partner, just a small group of kinksters that im slightly affilliated with :) have lots of fun, and remember, riding crops arent just for horses :wink:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."