looking for a bondage partner

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
tiedteen

looking for a bondage partner

Post by tiedteen »

hi looking for a bondage partner in the uk
bound_jenny

Re: looking for a bondage partner

Post by bound_jenny »

One post, nine words... maybe if you said a little more about yourself (age, gender, general location, etc.) it might make things easier for people to reply (or not).

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

tiedteen wrote:hi looking for a bondage partner in the uk
at the risk of doing the usual boring bit...(but I will anyway)

your best bet for making real-life contacts, and perhaps finding a bondage partner, is to check out www.informedconsent.co.uk which is probably the best UK site dealing with most things kink, and certainly bondage. Also, use that to find your nearest Munch and go to one. I for one would never get into a one-to-one bondage situation as Dom or sub (I'm a switch) without meeting in a 'nilla setting first.

You could also look out for play-parties (I can suggest a couple if you are near London) which provide the opportunity to play alongside other people, so your safety is pretty much guaranteed.

The other thing that will help, as Mistress Jenny has suggested, is to give more detail. On IC (InformedConsent) most will check out the profile to get a feel for the person's character. Being a female sub is a good start, there are a lot of male subs so the competition is greater, but never tell lies about yourself.

Good luck :-)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

that IS your best bet, or, if you're anywhere in the manchester area, let me know :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."