My Florida Vacation, Drink or Drown

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

My Florida Vacation, Drink or Drown

Post by LoRee »

My GF did a paid model shoot for an E-zine in Florida. We drove down & I got to spend 10 days in full fem. We stayed in Cape Coral, at the private residence of the E-zine's owner/publisher who goes by "Parrothead" (PH). Sunday the 26th we went to the beach. Cape Coral beaches are on the gulf coast of Florida, and there was no sign what so ever that there was anything wrong in or with the Gulf of Mexico.
I wore flat black sandals, my black polka-dot bikini, and a black & white rose patterned sundress. PH arranged to meet up with some of the local lifestylers there. It was partly cloudy & hot. I quickly shed my sundress and was in the water. After about half an hour or so I was summoned back to shore. Secluded behind a grassy dune they had dug a hole in the sand deep enough for me to fit in on my knees. I was quickly frogtied & hogtied, then lowered into the hole. I soon found myself burred up to my neck. A large cone was formed from a sheet of clear plastic film around my head. It looked like one of those things a dog or cat wears after coming back from the vet. It was sealed around my neck with duct tape. A big plastic bucket, without a bottom, was then slid down over the cone, creating an inescapable, upright water tight funnel.
The only movement I was capable of was limited head movement. I looked up to see my GF's smooth bare snatch hovering over me. I guessed correctly what was going to happen just before it did. The guys in the party went next. They surrounded the bucket and simultaneously let fly. By now the urine was just over my chin. I couldn't open my mouth in the least without allowing urine to pour into it. My GF along with the other ladies in the party enticed strangers, 95% of whom were male, to come pee on the girl in the bucket.
However, despite their treatment of me, my safety was high in their concern. Because the first time I took pee down the wrong pipe & started coughing, somebody snatched the bucket up and the cone was tipped forward completely emptying it's content. But after reassuring them I was alright, I was put back in the bucket. After a couple of hours I was dug up, untied, and allowed to go back to playing in the surf, while another one of the girls in the party was put in the bucket.
It was hot and nasty experience, but I LOVED every helpless second of it. I only wish it could be part of my daily routine. *sigh* :|
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
bondagemaid

Re: My Florida Vacation, Drink or Drown

Post by bondagemaid »

Loree, that sounds like fun, would not mind trying that one myself, if I can find enough people like you had. :gag:
This maid is bound to please
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

im not too keen on watersports myself. but the helplessness and humiliation is still VERY delicious :D nothing like a good sandpit eh? i think i might've even got my love for being stuck from an early age after falling into quicksand :mrgreen: its not safe, i know that now, but i am thinking, i could build a container, neck height, fill it with sand and water at just the right ratio to make quicksand, but of course, i would reach the bottom and be still breathing, but stuck, and of course, to release, a rope in my hand would cause the entire structure of the container to collapse, letting all the sand and water out :D
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
scarfbind

Post by scarfbind »

I admire your sense of adventure! I don't know if I'd have the nerve to actually do that. With one person, yes. With a whole group? I don't know. Maybe after a couple of good drinks!

Thanks for telling us about it, must be one HOT memory!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

scarfbind said
I don't know if I'd have the nerve to actually do that.
Well it's not like I actually volunteered to go first. I was literally lured into a trap, with absolutely NO idea what they had in mind. And truth be told the best part was forced the participation. It would not matter at all wheither you had the nerve to do it or not, because you'd have had absolutely no say or choice in the matter. That was true helpless humiliation, and it was wonderful! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"