I imagined a new scenario, here it is with my story embedded

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
satoriquest

I imagined a new scenario, here it is with my story embedded

Post by satoriquest »

Here is a GREAT ‘Extreme’ scenario.

click here to view the diagrams!

Sorry I can only draw ‘stick people’ so if you can enhance the attached drawings for posting on the Forum, please be my guest and submit the result to the Webmaster of the site. It’s quite an elaborate scenario… I repeat myself a few times during explanations, yet this is for safety reasons. I do not suggest anyone to try this scenario under any circumstances. The instructions contained herein are for me only and I address myself during the entire instruction set.

Diagram 1:

A: is a pair of handcuffs, or preferably 2 pairs. The wrist-to-wrist distance must be at least 10 inches. NO LESS (and depending on your own waist size you may have to increase, see later),

B: is a chain with a padlock on your ankles.

C: is a rope or belt tied tight around and above your knees.

D: is a mouth gag (you can also use a blindfold in addition, makes it better!)

E: is a clock, with keys to ALL the locks (‘KEYS’) attached to the hour dial. Use a piece of string to hang the keys otherwise it will impair the clock operation and you will be stuck. Weight of the key set may also impair the clock operation. Beware. TEST!!! Place the clock secured to a chair at a good distance from you (10 feet or a bit more).

X: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DEVICE IN THE SCENARIO (to keep it safe, yet also as you will see in the “To Make Itâ€
Last edited by satoriquest on 01 Dec 2006, 15:49, edited 2 times in total.
jake

Post by jake »

You haven't managed to attach the images. Please do, for the lack of a better word, I'm gonna have to steal Anastasia's... it looks yummy!
Last edited by jake on 01 Dec 2006, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
satoriquest

images

Post by satoriquest »

Howdy xatm092!

I will email the images to the web site's mailbox address and they will process and post them hopefully I guess. Cheers:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I have inserted a link to the drawing above. (It was not possible to resize the drawing to 600 width without making it unreadable.)

Se here for how to insert pictures into your posts.
http://forum.boundanna.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=80
It is usually a good idea to host the pictures on the boundanna server by sending them to me. Those free hosts sometimes remove the pictures.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

His picture breaches our 600 x 600 rule for the forum, but it coudl go on the main site.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator