Enjoying myself.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
redone

Enjoying myself.

Post by redone »

So I received a new metal plug, thong, and a vibrator recently. I could hardly wait to get them. They came in the mail to my work which was interesting. (that is another topic)

About a week ago I decided to either wear a plug, vibrator, thong, etc. all day as I was so excited about getting my new toys. It has made me incredibly horny throughout the day! I recommend this to everyone.

But I didn't wear anything today and I'm really missing the constant teasing. I almost feel like I'm waisting a great oportunity or letting myself down by not tormenting myself. Now I'm complaining and should punish myself tomorrow with like a garter belt, thigh nylons and a good size plug under my normal clothes.

Does anyone else feel the need to punish themselves all day while at work or whatever? Also, please give me a punishment. Thank you.
bobbi

Re: Enjoying myself.

Post by bobbi »

i dunno if i consider it punishing myself lol. nearly every day i have on stockings with suspensiongarterthing, and ankle cuffs, under my jeans.
Mooshy

Post by Mooshy »

What kind of sensation do butt plugs give you? I'd quite like to try it during some self bondage scenarios for something abit extra. I tried clothes pegs on the nipples last time and it genuinely hurt too much lol. Anyone else got any ideas of how to 'punish' yourself during bondage?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

first off depending on the size, the main feeling is of being filled >_> then at least for males nearly all movement causes the plug to stimulate the prostate which ranges from squirmy to tickle to the inability to sit still and uncontrollable desire to rub one out. all depends on the size and shape. for me even the simple ones were wayyyyy too distracting at work lol.

in bondage when you get to the point of clenching your fists curling your toes and grinding your teeth it gives you another thing to clench on to as well ^_^
redone

Post by redone »

I have a hard time sitting with my large plug (5.5" x 1.75" at the widest point) but walking is easier and really hot. However, after a while the plug becomes less noticable.

When I get to that point it is almost difficult to remove it when I'm done. It's like my ass misses it.

You gotta remember, there are plugs to just barely be noticed and ones to cause you to beg for mercy! You need several imo.
redone

Post by redone »

solostill wrote:i dunno if i consider it punishing myself lol. nearly every day i have on stockings with suspensiongarterthing, and ankle cuffs, under my jeans.
Every day? That sounds fun! I've thought of doing that once a week but everyday sounds wonderful.
What sort of place do you work at?
Bite_Me

Post by Bite_Me »

madhatter4goal23 wrote:What kind of sensation do butt plugs give you? I'd quite like to try it during some self bondage scenarios for something abit extra. I tried clothes pegs on the nipples last time and it genuinely hurt too much lol. Anyone else got any ideas of how to 'punish' yourself during bondage?
What kind of clothes pegs did you use and how did you attach them? Soft-grip ones are definitely the best - narrow tip ones make the best nipple clamps in my experience.
Real Clover Clamps are my favorite but I don't think you'd want anything that strong.

Narrow tipped type:

Round tipped type:

If you've never tried a butt plug before you should definitely give it a try. Start with something small though or it will just hurt. Basic rule; if it hurts you are trying too hard or you're using a plug that is too big for you. After some practice a regular sized plug will slide in easily and it doesn't give any discomfort, just a very satisfying full feeling; it's hard to describe but it's addictive as hell!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

My idea doesn't seem to be very popular, but I'll put it out there again anyway. I find clothespins to be to big and much to forceful as you have suggested. What I have found to be the best alternative is hair clips. I like the ones that close with a spring like the clothespins do. The plastic ones with interlocking fingers work best for me. These come in all sizes, and I have found that smaller is better. I found some tiny ones that are only 3/8" wide in Walmart, and they are perfect. They come about a dozen on a card for $1.98. Drill a little hole in the handle end of two of them and attach a 1 oz. fishing weight to them so that the weights can swing some. The pain will be intolerably wonderful.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

most definitely try a plug. I have 3 all about the same size each just a tad bigger than the other and each is a different shape. I prefer the vibrating type. My problem is that once it is in and if I am tied to a chair, I start riding it really hard even without it turned on, and I cum really hard almost an emtying orgasm. Then I am still tied up and dressed up. And if I start riding again, the condom will be filled even more. I find that I need to be tied to the bed face up, and tied very securely at the waist and thighs, otherwise I screw myself even more.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

marylandsissy wrote: My problem is that once it is in and if I am tied to a chair, I start riding it really hard even without it turned on, and I cum really hard almost an emtying orgasm. Then I am still tied up and dressed up. And if I start riding again, the condom will be filled even more. I find that I need to be tied to the bed face up, and tied very securely at the waist and thighs, otherwise I screw myself even more.
and you call that a problem?hmmmmmm.sounds like a dream to me
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

redone wrote:Every day? That sounds fun! I've thought of doing that once a week but everyday sounds wonderful.
What sort of place do you work at?
programmer in an office lol. i wear jeans teeshirt and a hoodie every day. at least on the outside.

kind of the classic macfag stereotype but with nicer shoes.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

well I guess it really is not a problem per se. I just enjoy longer periods of arousal more than wam bam ok untie me.