Question About Wrist Cuffs

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
redone

Question About Wrist Cuffs

Post by redone »

Has anyone ever used this kind of wrist cuff for self bondage?

http://www.edenfantasys.com/wrist-restr ... dvds-27202

I would like to get some of these but I wonder if it is possible unbuckle the buckle when the two D rings are locked together. I don't want to be able to get out, after all that's the best part. Any tips? Should I get the kind that have the buckle with a loop to connect a lock to?
ruru67

Re: Question About Wrist Cuffs

Post by ruru67 »

redone wrote:I would like to get some of these but I wonder if it is possible unbuckle the buckle when the two D rings are locked together. I don't want to be able to get out, after all that's the best part. Any tips? Should I get the kind that have the buckle with a loop to connect a lock to?
Yes, getting out of those would be easy if locked together. Try the kinds of cuffs with staples through them; you can then use one padlock to both close the cuffs and join them together.
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

You can sometime times get a small padlock threw one of the holes in the strap so even if you can get the buckle open you can not get the strap to move. A better choice is ones with a locking buckle.

That being said these are very good quality at a cheap price. See how the strap goes all the way around the cuff. This will stop the dring from being pulled off the cuff. some restraints only use a short piece of leather held in place with 2 rivets. these can pop threw very easily breaking the cuff.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

They probably cost a little more, but they make these with buckles that have a hole through the end of the buckle pin (The part that goes through the belt) These fit through a small slot in the belt rather than a round hole. You can use them like these, or put a luggage lock through that pin which prevents anyone from unbuckeling them without a key.
Causa

Post by Causa »

I think that those would be fine, the D ring is isolated by the rivets on the far side, so it should not impact the opening or the closing of those in any way.

That being said, I suggest the ones with the loop that you were speaking of. Those tiny padlocks or luggage locks make them truly secure. The wrist cuffs I have are from that same site (I think), they're from strict leather and were about 30 bucks.

Also I just got these ankle cuffs, and they're the same price, but a cut above on quality. They have 2 independent D rings and come with a heavy duty connector for free. I got mine in about...3 days ago, and I'm happy with them.

http://www.leatheretc.com/Merchant2/mer ... t_Count=34
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

You might take a look at this thread as well.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=2902
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

If you really want to be locked up, nothing better than steel. Look at www.dungeondelights.com. Don't own any myself, but they look fantastic.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I have a similar style of locking leather cuffs. Go with something different, as these tend to be removable since the cuff actually bends. A type that is better is one like this http://www.kookieintl.com/Merchant5/mer ... Restraints

These type will not bend and create the slip out issue. The other kind, me and my fiancee can get out of them.
RADER

Post by RADER »

If you want to stay locked up for a while; than a pair of hindge cuffs.
Very little room to wiggle in, and even with the key in your hand,
well it can be a challange to get out of by yourself. If you have them
on with the key hole pointed away from your fingers, It is imposable
to get out of. :) Play safe and Have fun. Rader
redone

Post by redone »

Thanks for the tips. I really love the stuff from Leatheretc.com (i think that's correct). I just need to lock myself up and not be able to get out! You guys know what I mean!