Riding the Chair Edited - The Killer Wedgie!!!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jake

Riding the Chair Edited - The Killer Wedgie!!!

Post by jake »

I suppose I should mention, my main fetish is wedgies (check out www.wedgiegirls.com), and that most of my bondage fetish (but not all) came out of wanting to be unable to escape a wedgie.

So what I did was I made a set up very similar to Riding the Chair. But instead of the butt plug and lots of sharp things on the chair, I just put my self in a wedgie by looping a strechy rope through the legholes of my briefs (behind me) and attaching them to the ceiling. Then I tied my ankles together and my hands together underneath my legs.

My release mechanism was as follows: I had a plug timer connected to a very bright lamp, it would turn off 15 minutes after I turned it on, then there would be darkness for 45 minutes making me unable to see the combination padlock attached to the key padlock in series (I'll explain what I mean by this later today in a different thread), and the key padlock was my backup release, the key attached to a bucket full of nasty liquids above my head, and a string leading down to close enough to my hands.

The idea was as follows: I would be able to stand up to make the wedgie hurt less, and I would be able to sit down to give my legs a break. I only set the timer for 45 mins because this was first attempt at this, and I didnt want to find it was much too painful or anything and then not be able to get out for 3 hours.

So I set it up, I sat down and it hurt a lot. It had taken me nearly 15 minutes to set up, so the lights went off pretty soon. I then jumbled the numbers ofthe padlock. That feeling of helplessness felt sooo good.

I had left some music playing for 2 reasons, 1 to stop me being extremely bored, 2 I knew each track was slightly under 4 minutes, so I cold keep a vague track of time.

1 track went, and the pain in my butt crack was just right, it was painful but pleasurely so. The second track went, and by now the pain was much too much to bear, so I stood up. It had been less than 8 minutes! :shock:

When I stood up the pain soon went away, so I sat back down again, and it felt good again. But then nearly straight away the pain was too great!!!

I stood up again, but then the whole thing was soo boring, so I sat back down again. I was sitting down / standing up much more than I'd anticipated, nearly every 30 seconds!!!

Very soon I got bored and frustrated, and started looking for a way out of this hellish situation. Unluckily (although at the time I was so pleased) I found one. I put my handcuffs under my feet and up, so they were now in front of me, then I managed to reach up to the hooks of the rope attached to the ceiling and disconnect myself, I could then walk over to the light switch, turn it on, and undo the combination padlock.

I plan to do another one very soon, without being able to get out, and also I plan to draw a picture which I will hopefully scan and put up later today.

See ya :D
huve

Post by huve »

Can yu please post a pic of this situation so that we might copy it!!
jake

Post by jake »

It was only when drawing this I realised how much I still can't draw :cry:

It looks like a kid's drawing, but I hope it will do.
Last edited by jake on 09 Jun 2009, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.
jake

Post by jake »

I tried it again last night, with different results:

This tim ei bound my hands in front of me, attached to a bed post so that they could not move near enough to me to undo any bondage.

I set everything up the same as before, and prepared for hopefully a full 45 minutes of bondage. Soon not only the pain from the wedgie was extremely painful, but my back ached from leaning forward into the handcuffs, I think I put them a bit too far forward.

About 10 minutes in, i managed to move one hand through the loop securing my handcuffs, allowing a bit of movement with the other. I found I could reach my manhood. Big mistake.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't stop myself from pleasuring myself in this helpless position, but once it was over, as you may well know the bondage situation gets a lot worse.

I found myself thinking "What have I done, I'm locked like this for another 30 mins or so and my bakc hurts and so does my ass."

As I shuffled to find the least uncomfortable position, my arm brushed against my emergency release rope, which I had to extend because my hands were in a different place.

It triggered!!! Luckily, since I was still experimenting, I had only put freezing cold water in the emergency release, but there was a LOT of it. It went all over me, making me cold to the bone. The bonus was, I once again got out early.

I've learnt three things from this to change next time - a nastier substance in the emergency release, make sure that the emergency release can't be triggered by accident, and to bind my hands slightly closer to me, but make sure I can't pleasure myself!!!