July 4th.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
onestrangeguy

July 4th.

Post by onestrangeguy »

Story codes: (As now required by Anna.) (This is the ‘Fine print’).
Anal Play story - July Fourth.
Bondage story - July Fourth.
Cross Dressing story - July Fourth.
Electric Play story - July Fourth.
Explicit Sex story - July Fourth.
Forced Feminization story - July Fourth.
Mummification story - July Fourth.
Oral Sex story - July Fourth.
Perverted Sex Play story - July Fourth.
Public Exhibition story - July Fourth.

This story tells of the above-mentioned subjects as well as other very gross and disgusting stuff. It may be offensive to absolutely anyone or everyone. Don't read it! - If you must read it, do so at your own risk.

Many of my stories contain a number in front of the story name, and many contain a date. These indicate the sequence in which they were published. While one story is not really a continuation of another they sometimes do refer back to events that occurred in previous stories. I try to provide references when this happens.

Characters: {Me: Submissive}, {My wife: Mistress}, {That lady (Just who is she?)}.

15 – July Fourth.
07/05/09

For those of you that live in Australia, or are otherwise uninformed, July fourth is one of the bigger and more major American holidays. It is the celebration of our birth as a country some few years ago after kicking the British out. Since that time we've somehow become friends again although I cant imagine why anyone would want to be friends with an American. Perhaps it’s just that after seeing how we turned out they’re glad to be rid of us. Of course, in this day and age a lot of people have to work on all sorts of holidays, but many more manage to get the day off to celebrate. They say that most businesses are closed, but an awful lot of stores are open. I guess I’m just not a deep enough thinker to understand that one. Anyway, the holiday happened to fall on a Saturday this year. As a result many people had the 3rd. off instead. I managed to get the holiday off. Since nobody else seems to be interested I would like to tell you a little of how my holiday weekend went.

"OK. Mister, Strip!" Came a voice from behind me. Damn! All I did was walk into my own home. I didn’t even have the door fully closed yet. What’s this neighborhood coming to? I didn't know this lady either. That is, I really did know her even if she didn't call me 'Big guy' as she normally does, just not her name or what she looked like. Of course, we had been intimate before and I guess that counts for something. I didn't get much of a look at her this time either. She was wearing the same outfit that she wore the last time I had seen her. [The person was dressed all in black. She was dressed in baggy sweat pants and a matching baggy sweatshirt. She wore a ski mask over her head and thin dress gloves over her hands. From my perspective no part of her body was visible except perhaps her eyes, part of her nose, and her lips.] I knew that voice, and I knew she meant business. I also knew that I was once again in deep trouble and through no fault of my own this time. Of course, I did what any warm-blooded guy would do when confronted by a mugger within his own home. I put down what I was carrying and stripped. I dropped my pants letting them fall around my ankles and began unbuttoning my shirt. “The underwear too,” she said. “We don’t want no half-assed job here.”

After removing my shirt and undershirt I pulled down my tighty-whities and kicked my pants aside, off my ankles. She quickly grabbed my wrists and handcuffed my arms behind my back. A blindfold was strapped over my eyes before another set of cuffs garnished my ankles. Then a collar was buckled around my neck. I felt two little nubs pressing against my neck. I knew this collar. More importantly I knew what it could do to me and was determined to avoid another of its lessons. "I don't want to hear any sound from you," she warned. "Even a whimper and you'll regret it." I felt a leash being attached to my collar and a rather stringent tug as the single word “Move” hit my ear.

I stumbled when my foot hit the first step of the stairs leading to the next floor. She hadn’t given me any indication that the stairs were there or that we would be ascending them. There arrived a rather strong tug at my collar as I struggled to regain my balance. The cuffs on my ankles were a rather effective hobble forcing me to take one step at a time sideways. It was a slow arduous task climbing the stairs and this lady was none to patient.

I was led into the master bedroom, my bedroom. "Sit down there and hold your feet out so that I can get to them." being blindfolded I wasn't sure just where she wanted me to sit. Being familiar with the room I had a good idea of where I was and headed for where I thought the bed should be. Bunking into the bed I turned around and sat down upon it, holding my feet out for her access. "Hold on a minute while I get out of this hot stuff," she said. I must have done well, because I felt her removing the cuffs from my ankles. "Hold out your right foot so I can put this on you," she commanded. I held out my right foot and felt her working what felt like it might be a stocking onto my foot and up my leg. "OK. Now give me your left foot," She again commanded. I held out my left foot and she worked another stocking onto my other foot. She worked them up well above my knees. "OK. Stand up." I stood and she worked the stockings up to my groin. "If I let you do this there'd probably be about twenty holes in them, Men are so clumsy," she commented. I then felt her playing with my genitals. She fastened something around the base of my manly package. I could feel something over the top, but there was something hard sitting under my balls. I wasn't sure what it was but it felt to be about the size of a single 'C' cell battery. Whatever it was it fit tightly and was unlikely to fall off. "Sit!" I sat. She grabbed a foot and I felt a shoe being worked onto my foot. I had no idea what the shoe looked like, but it wasn't a man’s shoe for sure. The shoe raised my heel and forced my toes to point downward. The other foot was shod as soon as she finished the first.

My feet were threaded into something else that loosely held them together. Whatever it was she left this hanging around my ankles. "You had best not try anything stupid because you will regret it if you do," she warned as she released the cuffs from around my wrists. "Hold your hands out in front of you," she again commanded. I felt her threading what were most likely bra straps over my arms. Within seconds my suspicions were confirmed as she fastened the bra behind my back and stuffed the front with something that felt squishy. Something brushed against my hands as she said, “Here put these on.” I fumbled with what I had been given for a moment only to discover that what I had were apparently a pair of gloves. They turned out to be ladies elbow length dress gloves with fingers that ended at the knuckle leaving the fingertips bare. "Here, put this on." I felt a soft silky garment being handed to me. I quickly determined that it was a shirt, or in feminese a blouse because the buttons were on the wrong side. "Stand," she said. I had a little trouble gaining enough balance to stand in the shoes, which I was wearing. These shoes had a rather high heel, or at least they seemed very high to me. They must have been narrow pointy heels too form the effort it took to balance in them. As I stood I felt her pulling the thing at my feet up. It turned out to be a skirt. Apparently a long one because once it was in place around my waist I still felt it brushing against my ankles.

"Come over here and sit," was her next command. I had no idea of where 'Over here' was, so I headed toward her voice. I stopped when I banged my shin on the chair that I didn't think should be there. I reached forward and felt the back of a wooden chair, turned and went to sit on it. "Turn around and sit backwards on it." She instructed. "You'll have to lift your skirt to do that." Like, even being a guy I couldn't figure that one out. I hiked up my skirt and sat bear assed on the chair as she had instructed the skirt hung down off the chair behind me. "OK. You know about the collar you're wearing?" She asked. I nodded the affirmative. "Well, I don't want to have to use it on you, but I need your cooperation with this next step," she began to explain. "I've got some contact lenses that I want you to wear, and this works best if you put them in yourself. If you don't do it I'll do it for you and neither of us want that right?" again I shook my head side to side, this time in agreement. I've never worn contact lenses before, but I guess as they say there's a first time for everything. She removed the blindfold. She was standing behind me, but I could tell that she was dressed, as I had seen her before. She handed me a plastic lens case and described how to insert the lenses. When I opened the case I found a set of jet-black contact lenses inside. It’s a good thing they were in a white case, because if it had been black I wouldn’t have been able to see these things. "You don't want to go out in public wearing a blindfold, now do you?" she asked. I really didn't want to go out in public at all, but that didn't seem to be an option. Feeling a little more than slightly squeamish about willingly (Or in this case not so willingly) shoving something into my eye I reluctantly followed her instructions on installing the lenses and ended up totally blind in both eyes. The lenses felt funny, but didn't really hurt. I assumed that I would get used to the feel over time.

She grabbed my arms pulling them behind my back. I felt her winding an arm binder around them. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the arm binder idea, and not really fighting her I squirmed a little on the chair. "That's it, " she said. "I'm not standing for this insolence, and you will regret it. Now hold those arms still." It didn't take her long to tighten the straps and work the laces several times pulling them tighter with each pass that she made. I felt my chest being compressed somewhat as it was forced forward pressing more firmly against the bra and it's stuffing that I was wearing. It seemed like only minutes later my arms were sticking out behind me as only an arm binder can do.

"Down on your knees," she yelled. I stood with some difficulty and tried to figure the best was to get down on my knees without sight, the use of my arms and without crashing to the floor. I felt her lifting my skirt out of the way as I managed to get down onto the floor. I felt the skirt being hiked up even higher as a belt was fastened around my waist. "Bend over, head touching the floor," she said harshly. The back of the skirt was now draped over my head. Suddenly I felt an object pressing against me where I really didn't want to feel an object pressing. With one swift shove the object entered my rear passage. I am by no means used to having anything shoved up my ass. On the very few occasions that this has happened though I have noticed that my manhood seems to expand apparently making room for whatever is being added to the other end. In other words, I ended up with a rather large erection. I could just imagine what this would do to my skirt if I were allowed to stand. I felt a tugging on the belt as a strap was pulled between my legs and attached to the belt at my back. This effectively locked what I figured was a but plug into my body. "That should remind you to cooperate the next time I tell you to do something," she said.

"Get back on the chair, the right way around." I struggled to my feet. Even as a guy I know that women smooth out and position their dress or skirt behind or underneath them as they sit. This wasn't an option with my arms sticking out behind me, so I just sat. The skirt didn't fall off so I guess that wasn't really a necessity. By the time my bottom hit the chair I felt a wig being positioned on my head. At the moment I was less concerned about the wig as my attention was drawn to the object that was now being driven even deeper into my rear. I could feel the skirt being pushed higher in front of me as this happened there was no way to hide it. ""I'd watch that if I were you," she cautioned. "You're going to draw a lot of attention if you do that when we're out in public." 'Oh gosh no! Don’t even tell me you're going to make me go out in public like this' I prayed.

She rubbed some cream onto my face. I wasn't sure what it was. It had an odor that I couldn't identify. Not that there aren't a lot of things, especially women’s products, that I can't identify by sent alone. She spent some time brushing and combing the wig. She put a lot of effort into getting the style that she wanted just right and then I heard the hiss of hair spray. After she was done styling my hair she wiped the cream off and rinsed my face with what felt like a wet towel. I assumed that this had been a depilatory cream because my face felt smooth without the usual drag of whiskers on the towel.

Next she started applying makeup. "You'd better hold still," she chastised "Because I'm not putting up with any more shit from you." She grabbed my face in her hands and positioned it the way she wanted it. I tried to maintain that position. I can't tell you all that she did. She rubbed stuff all over my face, applied lipstick and stuff around my eyes. I'm sure that whatever she did made me look very feminine and very beautiful. I was just thrilled! "Give me your right hand," she said. I felt her doing something with my fingers. Before long I realized that she was attaching long fake fingernails to my fingers. Man, I was going to be just gorgeous when she finished. I was even more thrilled!

I must have been as beautiful as she could make me because I felt her attaching the leash and the next command was "On your feet slut." This time she warned me "Stairs" as my foot fell off into the abyss of the first step. I managed to catch my balance before tumbling down the stairs. She led me out the front door and down the sidewalk and across the street. We stopped. I heard her open a car door. "In you go," she said as she guided me into the car. The neighbors have several kids who are always having friends over so I hadn't paid any attention to what cars had been parked there. I felt her fastening the seat belt across my lap and chest and heard the click as the buckle slid into its receptacle. The car seat seemed to force the butt plug in even deeper than the chair had done. "Can't you control that thing at all?" she asked as she got into the other side of the car and we were off.

She parked the car, got out, opened my door, undid my seat belt, and guided me out of the car. We walked across what seemed to be a parking lot and into a building. An elevator took us up and we walked down a hallway. "Oh, you're just in time, I was just finishing up." It was my wife’s voice. "Yah, It took us a while because he just insisted on getting all dressed up for you before he would even leave the house." Said the other lady. "He's so much fun to dress up. We really should do that more often don't you think?" No! I don't think they should 'dress me up' more often I thought. I felt rather emphatically about that, but of course I didn't say anything. I felt someone squeezing my breasts and then my skirt being lifted far higher than would be needed to see what I felt sure were my very dainty shoes. "Well, he sure does look lovely, and I see that you have both of them on him." Fear coursed through my veins at just the thought of what I thought she meant. "You did a really great job of covering that collar in lace like that, and the roses cover the D-ring so that you don’t notice it at all. 'Aw man! Fancy lace collar with roses?' "Have you tried the other one yet?" 'Shit! This only confirmed what I had thought she had been talking about before.' "No with one exception that I handled differently he's been good so far, but I'm sure that it will do the job if it's needed." 'Man I'm really screwed now!' In case you haven’t figured it out, in a sense I'm wired for stereo with two shocking devices. The collar is bad enough. I don't even want to think about the other one.

"I guess we can take the arm binder off," my wife suggested. "Yah, I just wanted to be sure that there wouldn’t be any problems while I was driving. That and I just love the way it looks on him." "Yah, I like the way it looks too, but it will draw some strange looks when we go out so we'd better take it off for now." One of them began removing the arm binder. There can be no doubt that there are two good things about arm binders. The first is clearly the way they make a woman look. The second is the way a man feels when it is taken off him. "Maybe we should put these glasses on him too so that those eyes won't look quite so funny," my wife suggested as a pair of glasses was placed on me. I couldn't see any better even with the glasses on.

"Well, I guess we're ready," my wife offered as I was guided out of the office. All three of us stopped in the ladies room on the way out. That was a good thing since I did have to go. Of course, they made no secret of the fact that they both stood and watched me as I put on a show for them. When we got to the car I was relegated to the back seat. We didn't drive very far before we pulled into another parking lot. Once I climbed out of the car one of the women grabbed my crotch. I knew instantly that they were checking to be sure that I hadn’t somehow managed to remove their little toy from around my genitals. I was handed a purse to carry and guided across a parking lot and into a building. Within seconds of entering the building it became clear that we had entered a restaurant. The mater 'd guided us to a table, and one of the ladies guided me. I was relegated to the inside seat of a booth.

The waiter took our drink order and the women ordered a rose wine for me. The women began chatting about whatever it is that women chat about. They tried to include me in their conversation talking about dresses and the best places to shop for them. I really didn’t have much to add to the conversation. I kind of just sat there not knowing just what else to do. Eventually the waiter came and delivered a small loaf of bread. As the waiter approached our table the butt plug that was now shoved deep up my ass sprung to life and began vibrating. It caught me by surprise. I jumped and expended my full energy and concentration in trying not to squirm or otherwise show my predicament. The women decided to forgo appetizers and went right to ordering dinner. They ordered each of us a salad. I was thrilled when they got to the dinner order and my wife ordered prime rib for me. Actually, I would have been thrilled if they had ordered a dead rat for me as long as the waiter went away. Once the waiter left the table the butt plug stopped vibrating. It took me a while to regain any sense of sanity.

I quickly memorized the location of my wine glass and had the glass nearly drained by the time our salads arrived. As I expected, I could tell every time the waiter was approaching our table because my butt plug would suddenly spring to life. I heard the waiter ask if I would like another glass of wine and I eagerly shook my head affirmatively. I instinctively knew that I was not going to be fed dinner so I was on my own. Trying to eat a meal that you can't see is indeed a strange experience. I found a fork, and decided that the only practical way to determine what was on my plate, and where it was would be to use one hand to feel my way along. This was made far more interesting by my new very long fingernails. I did my best to accomplish this task as gracefully as I could, pretending that this was an everyday event. The long nails even got in the way as I held the fork. This turned out to be a little messier than I had hoped, but I did manage to eat all that I wanted of the salad.

The Prime rib proved to be a little tricky. The mashed potato had a big glob of butter, which I managed to put my finger into with a big glob sticking under the nail. The meat itself proved to present a challenge in determining where the fat was and how to trim it off. With a little experimentation I managed fairly well, but still got a few pieces with a larger chunk of fat than I would have preferred. All in all the meal was wonderful. While being blind was definitely a hindrance it was also a blessing because I wasn’t able to see the other people. This made me less self-conscious and less aware of my predicament.

Once dinner had been completed we all headed to the ladies room again to check our makeup and refresh ourselves. Having consumed several glasses of wine didn’t make walking in those damn shoes any easier. After several glasses of wine I needed to use the facilities anyway. Once again I was made to put on a show for the ladies. Picture three of in the stall facing the toilet. One of the women holding my long skirt up and the other woman holding and aiming my manhood for me. My job was simply to let nature take it’s course. Naturally after this little ordeal my skirt was well tented. After touching up our makeup we left the restaurant and got back into the car.

We drove only a short distance when we pulled into another parking lot. Once again when I got out of the car they checked my crotch to ensure that everything was in place as it should be. I was lead into another building, which turned out to be a movie theater. The women bought some popcorn and we headed into the theater. The women found seats in the very rear of the theater. As you might expect, I was the middle person and got to sit between the two ladies. We no more than got seated when I felt my hands being tied to the seat arms. As soon as my hands had been secured my feet were tied to the seat in front of us. At this point, you might guess, the two ladies decided it was time for them to go to the ladies room. “Hold our seats for us” they both shouted as they headed out of the theatre. I was so happy that I could have just shit.

The ladies returned just as the movie began to start. Of course I didn’t really get to see much of the show since I was still blind. I did listen to the show and all I can say is ‘chick flick’. If I were to describe the movie in one word it would undoubtedly be ‘boring’ the ladies seemed to enjoy it though. Just as the opening credits (Or whatever they are) hit the screen I felt a hand creep into my lap. In fact I felt two hands on my body, one from either side. I’m sure you can guess where the main focus of attention was. They didn’t stop until the closing credits hit the screen. Of course, my skirt was well tented as we left the theater.

It was the same routine all over again. Back in the car, drive a short distance, get out, check my crotch, and walk into another building. This time it was an ice cream parlor for desert. Of course we had to sit in a booth, and every time the waitress approached the table the damn butt plug vibrator went off. Of course my ice cream was served in a dish so I had to figure out how to eat that without getting it all over everything. Eating the ice cream was harder than it might at first sound. Of course the women had ordered a sundae with syrup and whipped cream just to make it all the more interesting for them to watch me.

Finally we finished with the ice cream and headed home. When we got back home I was lead to the master bedroom again. The mystery lady explained the procedure for removing contact lenses. I was about as thrilled about this procedure as I was putting these things in, in the first place. (Which was not at all). Of course I had more incentive to take them out in that I would hopefully be able to see again. I followed my instructions as closely as I could and eventually was able to get the damn things out. Of course once I could see again I quickly looked around the room. Mistress stood there holding a leather hood. There were no other people in the room. She placed the hood over my head aligning the only two small holes in the hood over my nostrils. She pulled the laces on the back of the hood tightly closed forcing the hood to conform to the shape of my head. When she was finished she tucked the ends of the laces under the hood and buckled the attached collar over the bottom of the hood. I heard a padlock snap shut in the buckle of the collar. The leather of the hood bonded itself tightly to my face.

As soon as Mistress had finished that I heard that familiar voice again. “OK. Slut Strip. Leave the stockings before you rip them to shreds.” I started with my blouse, since it’s sleeves covered my gloves. Then the bra, skirt and finally those horrible shoes those were so hard to walk in. Lastly I removed the belt and pulled out that horrible vibrating butt plug. It sure did feel great to get that object of so much torment out of my ass. I knew I couldn’t get the collar off and I was afraid to touch that thing nestled behind my balls. “Sit”. I sat and one of the ladies rolled the stockings down off of my legs as the other removed the lace-covered collar with the roses on it. I was then guided into the bathroom and after relieving myself I was guided back into the bedroom.

“Onto the bed thing!” I was commanded by the lady. I dutifully climbed onto the bed and lay on my back. I felt a sleeping bag being pulled up over my legs. The women worked it up as far as they could. “Lift your rump thing, and help us pull this up.” I lifted my rump and helped by squirming down into the bag. The bag was worked higher over my body. Soon my feet had reached the bottom of the bag and a good portion seemed to be bunched up around my chest. “Push your arms down into the sleeves.” Commanded the lady. I hadn’t noticed, but indeed there were sleeves sewn into the bag. I had never seen a sleeping bag quite like this one before. ‘It’s a little restrictive for sleeping’ I thought. As my arms slid down into the sleeve pockets the women pulled the top up and over my head. I could feel even through the tight leather hood that there was a sort of hood that fit around my head with a small opening around my face that allowed a generous supply of air. I considered that without the hood I might even be able to see out of this hole. The top of the bag zipped closed and I heard the snap of a padlock probably fastening the zipper in place.

It had taken some effort to wriggle my body down into the bag, which seemed to be rather well insulated. I began to perspire some, and I could feel the nylon lining of the bag sticking to my body. Before I could get comfy in my new surroundings I felt straps being pulled tightly around the outside of the bag. Both of the women must have worked on the straps since they started both at my feet and my shoulders and worked towards my hips. Soon I was snugly packaged tightly within the bag. The women seemed to abandon me for a while as I lay there by myself. I heard the shower running and the women talking amongst themselves although I was unable to make out what they were saying.

Eventually the women returned I felt both of them climb into the bed. Each of them took a position on either side of me. I was surrounded. I felt and heard the unmistakable sound and vibration of a zipper. A hand reached into the bag and wrestled my manhood from within the sack. I felt hands and mouths on my rock hard member although every time I approached the release stage they would slack off and let me cool down. That is cool down in the figurative sense. In the literal sense it remained very warm inside the bag. The women played until we all finally drifted off to sleep.

- o O o -

I probably don’t have to tell you that someone playing with my manhood awakened me. The women seemed to be raring to go today. I just cringed at the thought of what they might have planned for me to do today. I felt the straps around my sleeping bag being loosened. The top zipper was opened and the ladies began working my head out of the bag. “eeewww. Men are just so gross.” Commented Mistress as she grabbed my rather wet head. Of course, by now most of the bag was quite wet with perspiration. Once I was sufficiently freed that I could help I worked my way out of the bag. It was somewhat harder getting out of the bag since the now rather wet lining wanted to cling to my body. I was lead into the bathroom once again. I performed my morning duties for the lady that was standing there watching me and was then lead back into the bedroom. “Stand at attention thing!” Came the rather gruff command.

I heard the women discussing the day’s plans.
“Men are just such wimps.” I heard my wife say.
“The last time he wore this it was just a few hours and he nearly passed out on me. I just couldn’t believe that he could be such a wimp. I even tried the suit on and I didn’t even get warm at all.”
“Yah, it’s amazing how they have almost no stamina at all.” Said the other lady.
"Did you try it with the other suit underneath?"
"Yah, I didn't bother with the underwear but I made it to fit over that other suit so that it would be a little more filled out and look more realistic. Of course, I didn't leave it on all day and I wasn't out in the sun but that shouldn't make all that much difference."
“Well, I think maybe a part of it might have been the plastic sauna suit.” She continued.
“I think if we leave that off of him we can encourage him to go a little longer today.”
" I don't know. How much heat can a thin piece of plastic hold in? I sure do hope so though, my free coffee coupon has run out and that was sure nice."
You may recall from some time ago {10 - Who Was That Lady? Or: Free Coffee. 05/30/09} that I had been dressed in a bear costume and dropped off on an island in the middle of a busy intersection with a sign advertising a local coffee shop. Mistress had gotten free coffee for a month out of that deal. I had been steamed and simmered inside the costume having been forced to wear a sweat suit under a plastic 'Sauna suit', under another sweat suit, (All of this she now referred to simply as 'underwear') under a ski/snowmobile suit. There were ski mittens over a pair of gloves and winter boots to go with the outfit. All of this was under the heavy black thick fur covered bear costume. Wearing all of this I had been left out in the hot sun for several hours. Of course, that was back in the relatively cool weather of May. It was now July 4th weekend and the real heat of summer had arrived! It sure sounded as though the ladies were going to try to stuff me into that getup again.

Just how much heat can a thin piece of plastic hold in? Well let me tell you. The plastic itself doesn't really hold in any significant amount of heat. What it does is seal in both liquid and water vapor. When the body perspires some of the warm water on the skin evaporates and carries away a large amount of heat in the process. (A large amount of heat is absorbed when water changes state from liquid to vapor) This can happen even as the vapor travels through clothing. The remainder of the water (Sweat) soaks into the fabric of clothing and greatly increases it's ability to conduct heat away from the body. Thus, you can say that the perspiration degrades the insulation properties of clothing. The plastic seals in both the liquid and the vapor thus there are no degradation of the insulation properties and a much greater amount of heat is held in. If you don't believe this just try a simple experiment. You will be amazed at the dramatic effect of even a very thin sheet of plastic.

Suddenly I was again putting the sweat suits on. The ladies had decided to give me a reprieve on the plastic sauna suit. Although Mistress still wasn’t convinced that this would not make any real difference. The first was a heavy weight sweat suit, which had sox attached to the pant legs, and insulated jersey gloves attached to the sleeves of the shirt. The shirt itself had an attached hood. The second suit was a standard shirt and pants with no hood. It did however fit a little more snugly. She produced a soft-sided water bottle backpack, the type that bicyclists, joggers, hikers and other sports people wear. "This is a ‘Hydration pack’. This one is the extra large size. It holds nearly a gallon.” She explained. “I've filled this with a sports drink for you. We don’t want you getting dehydrated." She fastened the contraption over my shoulders backpack style so the bag rested on my back. She threaded the drinking tube under my arm and clipped the nozzle to my hood near my mouth. "You kind of bite on the nozzle to open it, and then suck." she instructed. “You should like that part.” I ignored her comment and tried it; a mild orange flavored liquid entered my mouth. The next garment was the one I really dreaded. The ski / snowmobile suit in itself was not all that unusual but definitely not the sort of thing that one expects to see or wear on a hot summers day. This was a heavy one-piece coverall suit designed to keep a person warm on cold winter ski slopes. This particular garment had been somewhat modified. Heavy ski mittens had been stitched onto the ends of the sleeves. When skiing all a person needs to hang onto is ski poles. Thus ski mittens are designed much like boxing gloves. They are heavily insulated to keep the hands warm but the trade off is that they restrict movement of the hands from doing anything more than grabbing ski poles. They are the last things you put on, and the first thing you take off. Heavy winter boots had been fastened to the bottoms of the legs of the suit. Like the gloves these boots were heavily insulated. They had fabric around the upper portion that accommodated the stitching that attached them to the suit. The attachments made the suit look more like a space suit than a ski suit. Of course, being sewn in neither the mittens nor boots was coming off.

Once I had the ski suit on one of the ladies began removing the leather hood from my head. When the hood came off and my eyes adjusted enough for me to be able to see I looked around the room to see only Mistress standing there. Mistress shoved a ball gag into my mouth and tightly fastened it behind my head. Like the previous time a pair of tinted ski goggles were placed over my eyes, as before the goggles began to fog from my perspiration. An earphone was shoved into one of my ears. Mistress then raised the hood of the ski suit tying the drawstring and fastening the snaps under my chin. Finally came the bear suit costume itself. I stepped into the legs of the costume and Mistress started pulling and tugging on the costume as she had done the last time I had worn it. Finally the costume bear head was fastened on. However the head was fastened on it seemed to be quite securely fastened. I couldn't do anything with my hands entrapped as they were anyway, so I would have to wait for Mistress to get me out of this thing. That would happen only when she was in the mood to do so. There were vent openings in the head but as before the air inside the head rapidly became quite hot and stale. Of course the bear head had eyeholes. With the ski goggles and other impediments such as the hood hanging down over the goggles inside the head I could barely see out through the fine black mesh that covered the eye holes of the head which also helped to obscure my vision.

“How are you doing big guy?” The mystery ladies voice was coming out of the earphone that was stuck in my ear. Oh gosh, I’m not sure that I even want to know what their plans are. Mistress began to tell me anyway. “OK. Here’s the deal this time. It’s pretty much the same as last time. You hold up the sign and wave it around. There’s no talking or otherwise fraternizing with other people. You can let them take pictures if you like, in fact we encourage that sort of thing. We’ll be watching and listening to you so watch your step. You still have that thing on your balls and if you don’t behave we’ll use it. In fact, I’d like to see how it works, so like they say, make my day.” Indeed I hadn’t forgotten about ‘That thing on my balls’ that they had placed there yesterday. I didn’t even want to think about what that might do.

Just in case you missed it in the last story, here’s what she had told me the last time that we did this. "OK. Here's the deal." as she sat on the couch in front of me. "I've made a deal with the local coffee house. I provide them with a live bear to attract customers for a few hours during lunch time, and they will give me free coffee for a week or more depending on how many customers you bring in." she began to get somewhat excited at the thought." This should be really easy for you. I'll hang this sign on you and all you have to do is stand there and wave at the cars as they go by." The sign read ‘I keep cool with latté’s from the coffee house Tell them the bear sent you for 10% off.’

Mistress led me down to her car and helped me get into the back seat and buckling the seat belt for me. It was somewhat difficult to even walk in this getup since I had so much clothing on that it was just plain difficult to move. Mistress climbed into the car and we were off. We drove to the large town park where a large crowd of people and quite a few local vendors had already gathered.

Every Fourth of July our town sponsors a sort of fair which is held in one of the local parks. All sorts of vendors set up little tents and stands to sell their wares and do whatever else that they do. There are usually kiddy rides and things like that as well. In the evening when it gets dark they shoot off fire works at the other end of the park. Of course, there is a picnic area in the park as well. Many families make it an all day event. Since the 4th was on a Saturday this year the event promised to be rather large and spectacular. I was hoping to make a quick appearance and then be outta there. Mistress pulled up in the vendor parking area and got out of the car. She helped me out of the car and guided me into a small tent that had been erected behind one of the vendor’s booths.

“This is going to be our base of operations” Mistress began to explain. “I don’t want you loitering around in here so keep out unless we tell you it’s OK to come in here.” I wasn’t sure just why I might want to loiter in here. The tent was located in a sunny area and even dressed as I was I could tell that it was hot inside. “Here’s your sign. You’re supposed to start at ten o’clock and its five before ten now so you’d better get out there. Remember, no talking.” Mistress reminded. ‘Hey, I’m gagged remember, who am I going to talk to anyway?’ I took my sign and left the tent heading down the main fairway.

“Hey big guy, I’ve got my eye on you.” It was a voice out of nowhere. There were all sorts of people all over the place, and I had no idea what this lady might look like. I could have been looking right at her and would never have known who she was. People seemed to be interested in the bear. Even with the little I could see I saw lots of people either staring or pointing at me. One guy came up and asked if I would pose for a picture with his family. “You’d better do it.” I heard in my ear. Oh shit, I thought they’ve really got me wired for two way sound. This can’t be good! Since I couldn’t shake my head the way things were attached I shook my body affirmatively. As time went by a number of other people wanted their picture taken with me. In fact, I became quite an attraction. I should have charged for the pictures.

Of course, it was hot outside. It was a sunny day and July 4th when the real heat of summer usually strikes home. I could feel the perspiration running down my body. I was by no means what you would call cool and comfortable. There was no doubt of any kind that I was much better off without the plastic suit. Had I been wearing that I would have been passed out on the ground by now. “OK. Your two hours are up. You can head back to the tent for a short break.” I heard in my ear. I had been wandering aimlessly and had no idea of where ‘Back to the tent was.’ I held my hands out and spun around slowly. My keeper must have gotten the message because I was given directions to get back to the tent.

Mistress met me at the tent. She ushered me into the tent and motioned to a stool, which I sat on. Mistress removed the bear head and refilled my drink container by removing the spout that I drank from and attaching another container with a hose to the hose that came from my back. The liquid simply flowed from the supply container into the one strapped to my back. This seemed to be a clever idea with no need to undress me to get to anything. “Well, you’re doing OK so far.” Mistress complimented. “Keep on walking around so you see lots of new people.” She instructed. “You’re doing good with the pictures too. Be sure you hold up the sign when you get your picture taken.” She advised. With that she securely fastened my head back on and ushered me out of the tent and back into the crowd.

As I stepped out of the tent I heard “OK. Big guy, I’ve got you again.” I tried to look around but all I saw was a crowd of people. There was no way that I was going to identify who this lady was unless she stepped up in front of me and said ‘Hi, I’m the mystery lady.’ And I sort of didn’t really expect that to happen. The day wore on. I must have posed for a thousand pictures or more. Individual people just became part of the crowd after a while, and I just kind of existed within my own little space. I guess you might call it ‘sub space’ even though I did have to respond somewhat to requests for pictures and such. Basically I just followed whatever instructions appeared in my ear. That eventually became like a voice inside my head. I was guided back to the tent on a regular basis to get my drink container refilled. I must have drunk literally gallons of liquid but strangely didn’t really feel the urge to take a leak. I guess it all oozed directly out of my body as perspiration.

The fireworks were officially supposed to start at eight thirty. It was still quite light at that time, but lots of people started gathering for the show, and whomever was in charge started firing off a few occasional noise makers to help attract the crowd. By now I was so drained that I couldn’t care less about the fireworks. All I could think of was the possibility of eventually getting out of this suit. Once the show had started I was again directed back to the tent where as usual Mistress met me. Mistress guided me directly to her car. I have to tell you that several hours into this thing I was already getting tired. By now it was all that I could do to remain standing on my feet. I was just exhausted. Mistress drove me back home. I didn’t really care where she was taking me as long as I could sit. “Hey big guy, I’ll see you again next time” I heard in my ear. ‘God, don’t let there be a next time’ I prayed.

When we arrived home mistress dragged me upstairs to the master bedroom where all of this horrible stuff had started. Mistress began undressing me. “You are just so gross. You’re just soaked. You’d better get in the bathroom before you leak all over the carpet and get it all soaked as well.” I headed into the bathroom. “Into the tub, you might as well just drip in there and let it run down the drain so that I don’t have to sop it all up off the floor.” She commanded as I stepped into the tub and she continued to peel the layers of thoroughly soaked clothing from my body. I have never been happier than I was when she finally removed that ‘thing’ from behind my balls.

As she peeled the layers of clothing off she jabbered on about how many people were there, all the pictures that were taken, and all sorts of stuff like that. Of course the main focus of her interest was that she would probably get several months worth of free coffee out of the deal. My thought was that I hope she does get a few months of free coffee because in a few months the weather will be much cooler and then I won’t have to suffer so much next time. Of course, if there was no next time I would be really happy. I really couldn’t have cared less about the coffee. To me coffee is just the basic hot stuff made in the machine at home. I don’t even like the coffee from the Coffee House, and I’m not into, and don’t even like latte’s and stuff like that at all. Well as long as Mistress was happy I guess it was worth it.

As the clothing was removed she placed the pieces in a large tub that she had brought into the bathroom. Once I was totally naked she filled the tub with comfortably cool water and let me soak for a while. When I had cooled down sufficiently I dried myself off and climbed into bed. The next thing I knew it was the next morning and my wife was lying there next to me. When she woke she smiled at me and gave me a very loving kiss. “I brought you dinner last night, but by the time I came upstairs you were sound asleep.” She said. There was no mention of ‘free coffee’ as she made a wonderful large breakfast for us.

A few days later I mentioned to my wife that I was thinking about filing a police report on my being mugged and raped. “And just what are you going to tell them?” She laughed. “That some woman broke into your home, made you put on a dress, and took you out to dinner?” She laughed some more. “Do you want some photos to back up your story?” She now taunted. “You’d better be sure that they don’t bring the guys in the white coats with them” she laughed some more. Of course she was right. I hadn’t really planned on calling anyone, much less the police about the issue. I had just said this to see her reaction hoping that she might take me a little more seriously than she did. I guess that’s the way things go today. A sign of the times, if you will. A woman says she was raped, and I’m by no means condoning rape, but you here these stories ‘Well I was laying in bed naked playing with him and he put his thing in me and that was OK, but I told him not to ejaculate but he went ahead and raped me anyway.’ I mean come on. Genuine cases of rape are truly a tragedy, but some of the things you hear… Anyway, my point is that if a man gets raped and if he’s dumb enough to say anything he’s just laughed at. Of course, in my case I’m not complaining at all. In fact, I am rather hoping it happens again. If only I could figure out whom that other lady is…
Last edited by onestrangeguy on 06 Jul 2009, 04:33, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: July 4th.

Post by bound_jenny »

Genuine cases of rape are truly a travesty

:!: I would replace travesty with tragedy, a much better choice of word.

Otherwise another good story with, of course, some evil women (the best kind) taking advantage of some poor (yeah, right) hapless man... Big Guy... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
onestrangeguy

Re: July 4th.

Post by onestrangeguy »

Damn computer keeps doing what I tell it to do, not what I want it to do! :roll: