The Water Chair

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

The Water Chair

Post by Luckycat »

Hi! As a brand new member of Boundanna, I thought that I'd
introduce myself by way of sharing one of my many stories.
I hope you'll enjoy it! Please let me know...
Luckycat

The Water Chair
By Luckycat 2005

“It is vitally important that we acknowledge and accept those
unique differences, which comprise our true erotic being, for
only then can we be truly free!”
The Goth Girl

He was astounded! To think that all of the exquisitely made bondage furniture in this room had been designed and built by this slender and attractive young woman!

As the two continued along on their strange tour, he appraised her discreetly. She was very Goth to be sure, but she lacked the usual bleary-eyed, drugged-up, grubby appearance the many of the genre display. She was of diminutive stature, no more that five feet at most, and possessed one of those athletic and perfectly shaped size zero bodies.

Her straight, raven black hair was cut dramatically short, but strangely, didn’t seem the least bit masculine, if fact, both her hair and the severe black and gray outfit she wore, made her appear oddly very feminine.

They stood facing a wonderfully detailed bondage horse that was richly inlayed with some highly grained and vibrant wood. He slid his hand along the sooth surface.

“The inlay is Brazilian walnut,” she said in response to his unspoken thought. “I like to use different beautiful woods to ornament and enhance my designs. Please note that I disdain the use of cheap soft woods such as pine and spruce in the construction of my pieces; I use only grain matched oak, and enhance it when needed with other hardwoods.”

She gazed at him in a cool manner, as though she was taking his measure. He certainly had to admire the beauty of the thing. “Why did you choose that particular color of leather for the seat?” He asked.
“Well for me, this cordovan color blends more sweetly with the brown tones of the wood, in fact, I almost never use black leather unless a client expressly requests it.”

Surprised, he replied; “I guess I never really thought much about it, but then one does usually associate the color black with most bondage items”
Her eyes narrowed as she considered this for a moment then said; “I strongly feel that the color black, in the bondage sense, is the color of the Dominant, and not the submissive, the submissive should never share in the power of the Dominant, but be relequated to a lower position, and hence a color of lower order”

'Christ', he thought, this girl has her stuff together. Agree or disagree, she’s thought this out on a level I’ve never even considered. His respect and attraction for her was growing by the moment.

He smiled to himself thinking that only a few hours ago that he had had no idea that anything like this store, or this woman, even existed. Although a relatively new initiate to the bondage scene per say, he had never really considered that there were actually people of passion out there who could enhance the fetish to such an extreme!

That afternoon while passing time on the computer, he had done a Google search for bondage equipment, and had been surprised to find so many people making a career out of it. He was even more surprised to find that there was actually a store doing business in his own city, specializing in of all things, bondage furniture!

On a whim of the moment, late in the winter afternoon, he had driven to the address listed on the web page and had thus made the acquaintance of this strange, but lovely Gothic girl.
Being close to five O’clock when he arrived, he had nervously apologized for coming so close to closing, but she had smiled and told him that she normally kept very late hours. Although tonight she informed him, she had to attend a college course, but wasn’t until seven O’clock, and that she had plenty of time to show him her creations. She asked in her surprisingly low alto voice, “Would you care to take a tour?”

“Notice if you will” she said with obvious pride, “My use of stainless steel for the wrist and ankle stocks. Machined to thousands of an inch, each ringed steel insert is precisely contoured for fit and comfort, and also serves to call attention to the openings.
Some people like padded stocks, but then, some people like fuzzy handcuffs too.” She gave a dismissive laugh and smiled.“ Her smile suddenly faded. “I take my creations as serious as I take my own sexuality, and to me, nothing is as confining and erotic as wood and steel against skin.”
He wondered exactly what her sexuality involved?

She stepped quickly to a nearby wall and returned with a glistening wooden device that proved to be beautifully made wrist stocks.
“Place your wrists in here she for a moment” she said staring at him directly with a slight trace of mirth in her eyes.
Feeling a little bit apprehensive, he did as she requested.
“Of course” She said, “The fit will not be exact, as each of my creations is made to order, and I am always very careful to insure a precise fit!”
She joined the stocks, which snapped together neatly and securely without the use of a lock! His wrists were of average size and they fit almost perfectly within the holes.

He felt no discomfort as the wood and steel closed to securely entrap his wrists, and not surprisingly, he felt that he was quickly becoming erect. Blushing, he tried to hide the fact by smiling and saying; “Wow, it really feels incredible!”
Her eyes flicked down to his waist for an instant, and a wry smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. “I can see that it does!” she said.
She produced a thin steel pin, which she inserted into a concealed hole in the side of the stocks. She hesitated for and instant, a small private smile on her face, then gave the pin a quick push. He was free!
“She enjoyed that.” he thought!

“Is there anything here that especially catches you eye?” She said and waved a slender hand with beautifully polished black nails towards the length of the room.
He gazed along the various constructions in the long narrow room like a child in a candy store. At last his eyes fell upon an item in the far corner. “What is that?” he asked pointing, “A bondage chair?” He turned to face her. “It appears to be very unusual”
Her eyes never left his as she replied; “Ah… It is very unusual, and if I might say so, rather special. Would you care to take a closer look?”

He followed her as she led the way to the rear of the store. She outstretched one arm and said; “I think that this may be my finest creation yet, a thing of beauty and purpose, the Water Chair!”

The item she presented was indeed a chair, but unlike any he had seen before. It was constructed of sturdy stained oak, as were most of the other pieces displayed in the room, but possessed less of the fine ornamentation evidenced by some of the others. It had the curious quality of seeming massive, yet delicate at the same time.
The chair stood on four strong oak legs and appeared to be only about twenty inches wide. The back was incredibly high, perhaps five feet, but only a narrow eight inches wide. Both seat and back were thickly padded and upholstered with cordovan leather, which was rounded and contoured at the back and neck areas. There were no armrests and obviously none were needed, as evidenced by the three solid looking wooden stocks which protruded from either side of the back.

Strangely, the padded leather seat was made in two separate pieces, extending from the rear only about ten inches forward, and were separated by several inches in the center. A small single stock was mounted just in front of these, the purpose of which puzzled him for a moment, until he realized that it had been designed to confine a man’s penis. The chair radiated a beautiful, albeit evil quality.
A large wooded stock, which would apparently be used to confine a victim’s ankles, leaned up against an adjoining wall, and he puzzled as to how it might be fitted to the chair, he said; “ I’m not sure how the…. how, does that big stock…”

“There are many… interesting… special features of the Water Chair.” she interrupted with a mysterious smile. “The only way to truly discover and appreciate them is to experience them for yourself first hand!” She tilted her head up at him and raised one eyebrow in questioning manner…

“Are…are you suggesting that I should try the chair right now? He asked.
She continued to stare at him, clearly expecting an answer, not a question.
“I mean, well wouldn’t I have to, well… undress to get into it?” He asked nervously.
“To experience it properly, of course.” she replied as a matter of fact. “I have the feeling that Water Chair might be exactly what you are looking for.”
“Well, maybe but… I mean, this is a… a public place, and I don’t see…” He said hunting for the right words.
“That’s not a problem.” She replied calmly. “I’m sure that you represent my last customer for the evening, and I can lock the front door. No one will see or interrupt your. ah…. Test drive. That is… if you really are interested?”

Hell, he thought, am I ever interested! Not only had she presented the chair in a manner far beyond simple good salesmanship, but also had created an air of mystery that would be hard for any curious man to refuse. Additionally, if he trusted his feelings, he sensed that she had presented the offer as a kind of challenge, and he did not wish to appear a coward in the eyes of this talented woman, to whom he was obviously very attracted!

He knew too, that the Water Chair itself was whispering to him in an undeniably erotic way, and that this might be his only chance to experience it’s secrets. Besides, trying out the chair, Which he probably couldn’t afford anyway, presented a convenient way to spend more time with this intriguing woman, who he was beginning to find more attractive by the minute! If we spend a little more time together talking he thought, and I sense that she likes me, I could ask her out!

Gathering his strength he said; “Well sure… I mean… I really am interested, that is, if you’re sure that you have the time...”
“Oh, I have the time.” She replied coyly. For a brief second her eyes darted once again to his waist. “Just wait here while I go lock-up, and I’ll return…” She smiled. ”And…Lock you up!” She gave him a playful poke with a finger.
“Oh great he thought, I wonder if I really know what I’m doing!”

Her store was divided into two long narrow sections. Patrons could escape the winter snows by entering into the windowed left section where they would discover a complete leather shop containing many interesting bondage items, as well as a few of her smaller wooden creations.
Descending down several steps into the right hand section, they would find a richly carpeted narrow room with uniformly painted black walls. Here in neat rows, she displayed the many examples of her furniture creations, dramatically lighted by overhead spotlights.

He watched her slim, lithe body recede toward the front of the store, while he nervously began to remove his coat and shirt. The feel of the cool air on his bare chest made him pause momentarily while undressing. Alone now, his apprehension increased in this strange situation.
He was startled when he suddenly he heard her voice beside him. “Well” she said quietly, “what are you waiting for?”
“I guess that I’m a little nervous,” he admitted.
“Relax.” She said with a broad smile. “ I can assure you that in this business I tend to see a few naked men from time to time, it’s one of the perks of the job.” She winked looking incredibly cute.
Feeling somewhat foolish but relieved by this good-natured remark, he quickly finished undressing and stood before her naked, awaiting her instructions.
“Hey!” she said pointing to his feet. “You forgot the socks! Off please! I don’t think that you can fully appreciate the Water Chair experience with your socks on!
Embarrassed, he quickly did as she demanded, and followed her next instruction, which was to be seated in the chair.

The Goth girl stepped to the back side of the chair, and gently pulling his arms to his sides, she placed them in the stocks, locking them securely in place at his wrists, elbows and upper arms. The stocks proved to be incredibly restrictive, but not uncomfortable. He sat confined with his arms now straight down by his sides.

He enjoyed the feeling, and was somewhat more relaxed now, knowing that he had freely made the decision to go through with this. Besides, he had passed the point of no return, and was totally in her power anyway; what ever happened next was up to her!

She surprised him by pulling out several large brown leather straps, which had been concealed behind the rear of the chair. These she encircled around his chest and stomach. He heard a soft ratcheting sound from behind his back, and quickly each strap in turn tightened, pulling his torso snuggly against the backrest.
She then produced a strong steel collar, which she fitted around his neck. She gently pushed his head against the backrest, and some unseen mechanism locked the collar securely in place. He noted that the contoured leather back supported his neck and spine in perfect comfort.

Seated and unable to move his neck more that a fraction on an inch, he now observed that there were two slots, one on each side of the chair where the arm rests would normally be. He puzzled as to their purpose, but the answer was forthcoming.

“Please pull you legs up while I mount the stock in place.” She directed.
Quickly obeying, he brought his legs up as instructed, his feet resting on the edge of the seat. He liked the quiet but commanding way she gave him orders!
She picked up the ankle stock, and placed it carefully into the slots, pushing down until a soft click was heard. She patted the stock to indicate that he should place his ankles in the two semi-circles, which were about a foot apart. He quickly complied. The top of the stock was lowered, and again a soft click could be heard as the two pieces which formed the stock become one. He noted with admiration that when closed, the bold grain of the two pieces matched perfectly, having been apparently cut from a single piece of wood.
'God, what a perfectionist!' He thought, what a total detail fanatic she is! I wonder if she would be as demanding of a lover, as she is of her furniture?

She stood back to survey her work when she suddenly said; “Oh My!”
Worried, he asked; “What’s wrong?”
“Why nothings wrong.” She said with a look of awe in her face. “It’s just that you sir, have an absolutely amazing pair of feet!"
“What do you mean,” he laughed, “Are they to big or something?”
“Not at all, it’s just that, well, they are, well…beautiful, very masculine and smooth. I’ve never seen such perfect toes and nails.”

She smiled broadly and shook her head slightly, seeming to consider something. She continued to admire at his feet for several moments before stepping aside quickly to return with something in her hands. “Now, I think that you’ll really enjoy this part.” She said with a curious smile.

Reaching easily between his elevated legs, she attached the upper part of the small stock to the lower one. Although the steel collar prevented him from looking down to see, he could feel that it was located towards the end on his penis, just behind the head. Carefully she pressed down until the now familiar click was heard.

“That should keep you from misbehaving!” She said shaking her finger and giving him a mock scolding look. “With that in place, you’ll find that you can become incredibly excited, but will be completely unable to achieve an ejaculation. More importantly, it keeps the head of your penis trapped exactly where I want it.” She lightly stroked the head of his penis with her forefinger and thumb for a moment, instantly causing him to swell!
“I see that you're enjoying your test ride already.” She said lifting one black eyebrow. “But wait, were not done yet!

She stepped aside once more and returned with several other small items, which he couldn’t see well enough to identify. These she fitted into the top front of the stocks, slightly to the inside of each ankle. He tried to comprehend what she was up to, but when he felt each big toe being encircled with some type of strap, he knew what she intended! She finished tightening down the toe clamps and asked; “How does that feel? Try wiggling your feet.”

He did as requested and was horrified to find that virtually no movement of his feet was at all possible! He could wiggle his eight free toes slightly, but his heels, soles and big toes were totally immobilized. For some reason, he couldn’t fathom, this fact seemed to really frighten him tremendously!
“The toe clamps are my own design” she stated proudly, “Two steel dowels protrude six inches from the stock to where wooden concave saddles support the base of the big toes, then the leather straps enclose them to hold them rigidly tight.”

She glanced at him, then at his toes, smiling and seeming to admire her work. “By the way” She said, “You have failed to ask a pertinent question…”
Still attempting to wiggle the toes without success, he answered; “I did…what?”
Smiling evilly, she leaned over the stocks her face scant inches from his and whispered in a mysterious voice; “You failed to ask why I named it the Water chair!”

Trying to avoid her penetrating glare, he stammered; “Well…I guess…I guess that it didn’t occur to me that…” The first real feelings of fear began to stir within him!
“To bad… it should have occurred to you!” She said with a little laugh, “For its the most important aspect of the my chairs entire concept! Now, you will have to learn it’s meaning the hard way.” She added obliquely, “But perhaps it will be an aspect that you will enjoy learning!”

She walked behind the chair, and brought out two plastic pans, each about a foot wide and five inches deep. One of these she slid beneath the chair, and the other she placed on the floor in front.
She then stepped again behind the chair and had only been gone for a few moments, when hearing a sound above his head he rolled his eyes up to see a long thin tube advancing forward towards from the top of the seat back to overhang the ankle stock. The tube was thin, less than half of an inch wide, and formed a tee in at the front.
Although he couldn’t twist his head enough to see, her felt certain that she was somehow attaching the tube to the top of the chairs back.

Next he heard the unmistakable sound of water filling the pipe. She returned to face him saying; “Now then my fine footed friend, are you prepared to really experience the full potential of the chair?”
Without awaiting his reply, she reached up and made some adjustment to one end of the tee. Immediately, water drops began to fall striking his left foot. She made some further adjustment, and soon the drips were falling precisely on the tip of his left big toe!
In a moment she had done the same to the other end of the tee, and the water was assaulting both big toes simultaneously!

“The origins of this design,” She said professorially, are of course based on what is commonly, and incorrectly I might add, called the Chinese water-torture. I have done some rather extensive research, both theoretical and practical and have determined the ideal volume of, and duration between the drips of water. You will find the tips of your big toes are especially… receptive, to this form of persuasion!”

Gee, he thought, do you suppose there’ll be a pop quiz on this tomorrow? This is really one intelligent woman, and she seems to be really enjoying this.
God! Those little drops are starting to get to me already, I hope that she doesn’t decide to leave me in this thing very long!
He wiggled his big toes, trying to avoid the constant avalanche, but with no success as the small stocks held each one inflexibly! Relentlessly, the drops of water continued to fall, drip after drip, striking each toe tip just under his toenails!

“And last, but not least…” She said slowly.
She reached again to the tube, and once again a rhythmic cascade of water drops began to fall, but this time, directly onto the head of his penis!
“Bull’s-eye!” She said.

“Now all you have to do is relax and enjoy the little torments my Water Chair will now share with you” She said through half closed eyes.

The feeling of intense confinement was overwhelming, but very erotic. However the water torture had been totally unsuspected, and was quickly proving to be maddening. His heart raced, but he tried to be calm as he considered his helpless situation.

“Oh my God,” He stammered, “That actually hurts a bit, I don’t think that I can take it much longer, I think that you had better let me out now!”
“There is no way that water can harm you” She said, “Dropped from that height, it might feel a bit intense at first, but you have my complete assurance that after a few minutes…” She giggled. “It will get much worse!”

At that moment the store telephone rang. “Oh, oh!” She said, “Bad timing, but I’d better see who it is” She walked off smiling and clicking her tongue.

He had scarcely listened to her words, as the ceaseless drops of water were demanding his full attention. His penis had already been firm as the result of her touch, but now it was quickly becoming painfully swollen under the unrelenting barrage form above. He began to pant, alternately crying out and laughing. “OH MY GOD,” he said with a nervous laugh, “Can we talk this over…HELLO?”

The Goth girl returned only a few minutes later, but to him it had it seemed hours, carrying a towel under her arm.
She bent down behind the chair, and a few seconds later the maddening water drops slowed, then stopped. Returning to the front, She began to dry the soles of his feet with the soft towel.

“Sorry for the interruption” She said. “Change of plans. The phone call was from a classmate who just discovered that there’s going to be a test tonight. Duh! She wants me to meet her in the library before class to help her cram. “What… a… shame” She said making a pouting face,” I never had a chance to enjoy these beautiful feet!”
Whew he thought, starting to relax a bit. Saved by the school bell. Thank God for the ditsy friend!

He then made the biggest mistake of his life!

“OH!”, He Suddenly blurted out and jerked a little. “Uh…Hey…be careful with that towel please, my feet are a little ticklish!

She stood in front of the chair and her eyes flicked down to his trapped feet.
Reaching out with both hands, she slowly began to slowly rake her fingernails from the bottom to the top of both his soles. “Is that right?” She said, a look of pleasant surprise dawning on her face. “So these beautiful feet are a little ticklish are they?”

“AAAAAWWW” he cried. ”HEY! That really tickles! STOP! GOD! PLEASE STOP! My feet are incredibly sensitive!
“Really?” She asked. “Are you sure?” Her slow torture never faltered. ”We’d better test them to find out. Maybe you’re just imagining it!”
She had the perfect touch with those long black nails. Not too hard, not too soft. Just enough pressure to cause the greatest possible sensation!
The torment continued.

“No I’m Not…AAAAAWWW.. STOP! PLEASE!.. HA HA HA HA!
“Well I’ll be damned!” she cooed.
“WHAT?” he yelled gasping for breath as her fingers explored and found new and even more responsive areas of his feet.
“I suspected as much, you are one of those!” She stated with assurance.
“ONE OF THOSE…AAAAWWWW…THOSE WHAT?” He shrieked
“One of those men who are sexually aroused by tickle torture!” She said simply. She stopped stroking the soles of his feet, and placing her hands on the ankle stock grinned down at him smiling like the cat that had swallowed the canary! “Have a little foot fetish problem do we?”

“No…. No… I’m not, really, I don’t…”
“Don’t lie to me! of course you do” She stated simply and shrugged.
“With the collar on, I realize that you can’t see what’s happening between you legs at the moment, but let me assure you that your penis is telling me the true story. It’s throbbing up and down with every stroke of my fingernails upon your soles.” She smiled and began the torment again, studying his lap and smiling.

Totally panicked now he said; “NO! That’s not it, it’s just that…I…well.”
“Oh come on,” she laughed. “What’s the big deal? Why can’t you just admit it? Either you’re just being just stubborn, embarrassed and afraid to tell me, or… could it be that maybe you really don’t know? Her hands stopped their movement.
“Hmmm… “
Leaning against the foot stock with her elbows, she supported her head with her slender arms, she seemed to be deep in thought.
Except for some Baroque chamber music that played quietly from an overhead speaker, the room was silent as she stared at him, thinking.

Finally, as if having made an important decision, she said, “Please understand that I can’t serve you properly as a customer, or…a friend, if you can’t candidly tell me your honest desires! I think the time has come for some straight talk! But unfortunately, right now I don’t have that time to spare.”

Again she was silent for a moment more as they stared silently at each other.
“Well then, it’s decided, you leave me no choice” She said with authority. “You will just have to remain right where you are, in my chair’s loving embrace! After my class is over, we’ll have more time to talk about this issue and try to arrive at the truth.”

“NO!” He gasped. “I don’t think that I could…”
“OH YES!” She said leaning close to his face. “I… SAID… IT’S DECIDED! Now the only question is, how can I keep you quiet for a couple of hours.” Her face brightened as a thought formed in her mind. “I know! I have just the thing!” She winked, “Now don’t go away, I’ll be right back!”

She trotted off, only to return almost immediately with something in her hand. “This” She said, “Is what had just finished making when you arrived tonight. It’s my latest design, and the first one I have ever made with a side zipper. I have appropriately named it “The Deprivation Cocoon.”

With obvious pride she held a leather hood out in front of him to examine. Had he been a little less terrified at that moment, he might have remarked on how beautifully it was made!
The hood was made of heavy brown leather, and had a silver zipper running completely down one side. She had used four small rivets to form the eye and nostril openings, and as she held it open for his inspection, he saw a that leather mouth gag had been sewn inside!
Holding the hood open invitingly, she stepped to one side of the chair, her intention obvious.

“NO! WAIT! Don’t put that on me, I promise that I’ll be quiet! He cried.
“And I’m sure that your promises are good too.” She smirked, “But I know only too well the effect this chair can have on a man, and with your ticklish feet, well, I can predict with the most absolute assurance that you will yell!

Without a further word, she quickly slipped the hood over his head. He tried to resist, but with his neck so tightly secured by the collar, it was but a simple task for her to push it on and tug it into place. Momentarily blinded, he made the mistake of opening his mouth to protest, but before he could utter a single word, he felt the leather gag slide neatly in place over is tongue.

He heard the zipper closing, and as sounds in the room began to fade, the hood quickly became very tight and confining!
He had reflexively closed his eyes as she had put the hood on him, but now upon opening them, he found that he could see fairly well through the small eyeholes. Excited, his breathing was coming in short fast pants. He discovered that in addition to the nostril holes, the gag was also provided with a mouth hole. Although restricted, breathing would not too be too difficult if he could just calm down!

From within the hood, her voice sounded, strange, soft and distant. “There, that should prevent any passerby’s from getting nosey!” She said admiring her work.” I have enough problems in this business with those foolish religious types, I don’t need some John Q. to go and call the police on me as well.”
His forehead was pulled firmly against the chairs back as she cinched some unseen leather strap tightly.

“MMMUUMMFFTT” He said trying to speak and failing miserably.
“MMMUUMMFFTT yourself” She said mockingly. Leaning close to him so that he could hear her, she said; “With that gag in you mouth, no one can hear you! So I’d save my voice if I were you. When I get back, we’ll have a nice long talk about your foot-fetish.” She began to slowly stroke his soles again causing him to make little pleading sounds from inside his leather “deprivation cocoon.”
“Trust me, I know that if your explore your erotic desires honestly, you’ll feel much better by being able to come to terms with yourself. Remember, It is vitally important that we acknowledge and accept those unique differences, which comprise our true erotic being. For only then can we be truly free!”

“Now I really need to run… but what am I forgetting?… Oh, of course!”
The maddening tickling stopped, and a moment later the three water drops began to fall once again!

With her voice next to his ear she whispered; “Think about what I said while you spend the next few hours witnessing your own torture!” Licking off a water drop with her tongue, she kissed a big toe. “Mmmm…” She remarked, smiling to herself.

Although from inside the thick leather hood he couldn’t hear her leave, he somehow sensed that she had gone, and that he was now completely alone.

His pulse raced and his breathing came in rapid pants. Now, he had to quickly come to grips with this situation or he could pass out!
Filling his lungs as much air as was possible within the tight chest straps, he forced himself to try to relax.
In a few minutes his heart rate had slowed somewhat, and he breathing became more regular. Trying to calm himself, he listened to the sound of his breath as it softly whistled in an out through the small holes of the hood.

He sat in the chair totally immobilized. The Goth girl had only been gone a few minutes but already the steady cadence of the falling water drops was having its terrible effect!
She was right; He was being forced to watch his own torture! All he could see from his constrained position was the top of the ankle stock and his two big toes rising slightly above it, as every second or so, a new drop would splatter onto one of the tips!
Even worse, was the fact that he could not see the drops coming! He could anticipate them, but each time a new one fell, it seemed to come as a complete surprise. His feet would jump in turn with each new drop! After hitting, water would slowly trickle down the sole of his foot tickling him unmercifully!

He now understood the purpose of the plastic buckets. The one in front caught the drops falling from bottom of his heels, while the one underneath the chair caught the water dropping on the head of his penis. He now also understood why the seat was separated in the middle, the gap serving to let the water drain freely.
Unfortunately, understanding the mechanism didn’t help him very much in resisting it!
He decided that if was possible, he wouldn’t play her game. He tried to turn his head so as not to be forced to watch the torture, but the neck collar and hood allowed no side movement. Of course, he could always choose to close his eyes and not look, but when he tried, he quickly discovered that in complete darkness, the torture intensified!

His penis was becoming more sensitive to the dripping water. When the girl had hooded him and left, he was so scared that he had become flaccid. Now, with the return of the water drops, his penis was quickly expanding under the constant bombardment.

It was warm in the room, and he was now perspiring freely. The water dripping from the overhead tube however seemed to be growing progressively colder. He was surprised by this fact at first, but then he reasoned that the water tube was probably connected to a sink or other source. This was a cause for concern, as it was winter outside, and the horrid little drops could soon become freezing cold!

Watching the sparkle of the water drops as they raced past his eyes down to strike his penis out of sight below, he suddenly had an idea!
He drew both of his legs together in an attempt to intercept the drops. But with his ankles and big toes completely immobilized, his leg movement was limited. As he tried, his legs came into his view, but his knees still remained several inches too far apart to stop the water drops, and the effort to required of his legs was exhausting.
She had planned here design only too well!

Within the span of a very few minutes, the situation had quickly become much worse! The rhythm of the water drops striking him seemed to change continually. 1-2-3--2-1-3---1-3-2---3-2-1-… His mind, unable to predict where the next drop would hit, caused his body to jerk reflexively in response to each new drop. The totality of the confinement was incredible!

His fingers and eight un-bound toes wiggled continuously and franticly. He perspired freely, crying as beads of sweat rolled down his face inside the hood burning and stinging his eyes. The head of his penis was now so erect and swollen, that the water drops felt like small hammer blows!
From inside the leather hood he began cry and beg for mercy! He thrashed wildly in the chair, putting all his strength and effort in trying to escape the insane torment, but his efforts were useless, the device had been conceived and executed far to cunningly for him to overcome it’s strength!

He began scream, but the leather gag worked only too well, effectively reducing his cries to muffled mutterings. His mind knew this, but he couldn’t stop, he continued to scream again and again!

Suddenly calmness returned. The torture continued unabated, but that didn’t seem to matter any more, he had gone to someplace inside his mind that was strangely calm and quiet. He realized with a smile, that the girl had been right again, he had screamed!

Now, a new power had enslaved him totally and completely. He sat calmly, oddly satisfied to be simply, a helpless prisoner of the Water Chair.
A wave of total erotic rapture began to wash over and engulf him. Sitting here alone quietly in the dark, and beyond any possible help, he had only one thought, that of sexual release!

The desperate need to ejaculate, now become a force stronger than anything he had ever felt before in his life! But he realized sadly, that it would not happen. Sexual satisfaction for him was to be exactly as the Goth girl had planned it to be… impossible!
He accepted this, and although he desperately needed the fulfillment of being able to come, violently and explosively, he was content to wait within the strong arms of the chair as wave after wave of pleasure and desire washed over his body!

No sound had marked the girl’s return. His eyes had been closed for a time, while his mind basked in the heat of erotic desire and fantasy. When he suddenly, he felt the touch of her fingertips again lightly caressing the soles of his feet.
“Hi there” She said slowly. “Still with me?
He tried to nod, and unseen beneath the hood, a smile spread across his face.
“Can you hear my voice?” She asked
“YYEEFFF” He answered.
“Good” She murmured, “I was a little worried about you”
She removed her hand from one foot, and reaching, still lightly stroking the other sole; she began to gently caress the head of his penis.
“OH GOD” he yelled into the hood, “OH GOD!”

“Now I want to ask you a question” she said in her most tender voice, “Do you feel that at least in part, you have come to terms with your true sexual identity?”
There was a long pause of silence, and then at last, he nodded slightly.
Her touch continued. “OH GOD!” He said again and began to weep.
“Good…good” She said quietly. “I had hoped you would”
The combination of the soft foot tickling and her hand gently rubbing the head of his penis was unbearable ecstasy!
The Goth girl took a deep breath and said sadly; “I understand that you have been through a lot tonight” She said. “And I know that it hasn’t been easy for you. I also know that you are very tired, and that you need to be set free, and I truly realize how desperately you need to be satisfied at this moment. But try to understand that it is not within my character to be merciful, even to a man I find as attractive as I do you.”

“For many years I have explored, and have come to accept my own erotic desires. Mercy, regrettably, is not among them!”
“I live here as well as work here, and my bedroom is just in the next room. Perhaps later tonight I will allow you make love to me and, release you from your terrible frustration. I think that you would enjoy that. I know I would! But until my desire for complete torment and total control is satisfied, I’m afraid you must stay as you are now, in complete bondage, a prisoner, completely helpless in my power.”

“I have taken the liberty of using one of your credit cards to purchase the Water Chair for you. I have also included in the sale, the hood that you are now wearing, at an attractive “used” discount price. Although they may seem somewhat expensive, I’m certain that you will have many years of happy use from these quality products. Thank you very much for the sale!”

“By the way,” She added, “I’m throwing in a at no extra cost to you, a beautiful new girl friend, namely…me!”
“Now prepare yourself for a long and very intense adventure into self discovery!”

The tickling on the soles of his feet assumed a more definitive nature as she began to use her beautifully polished fingernails!

The End

Writers note:
This story first appeared in Tickle Theatre in 2006. Since then I have
written sixteen short stories involving bondage, lesbian bondage, vore
and tales of horror. I'm currently finishing my fourth novel.
I always welcome your suggestins and comments

Luckycat 11/21/08
Last edited by Luckycat on 01 Mar 2009, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:shock:

Your Goth girl is another evil creature I positively admire (and will likely be compared to by some other members here... :wink: ).

Excellent work, very engrossing. Savored every word!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Charlie tuna

The water chair

Post by Charlie tuna »

WOW!!!!
What a story!!

How are we able to read the rest of your stories?
Are they for sale in book form, or are they posted some place and if so could you supply links?

Once again, WOW!!!

Great story

Keep e'm comming.
Charlie Tuna
Luckycat

Golly!

Post by Luckycat »

The Cat Blushes!

Thanks all!

If you beg me, I'll post more!
(You really don't have to though, I was planning on it anyway!)

Thanks again!

Luckycat

(BTW, Nice codpiece Carlie Tuna!)
Charlie tuna

Re: Golly!

Post by Charlie tuna »

Luckycat wrote:
(BTW, Nice codpiece Carlie Tuna!)
Thanks.
It's home made, chained and locked on.
Charlie Tuna
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Luckycat wrote:If you beg me, I'll post more!
Do I look like the type that begs? :mrgreen: :whip: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

Luckycat wrote:
If you beg me, I'll post more!
(You really don't have to though, I was planning on it anyway!)

Thanks again!

Luckycat
I'm begging, begging, more, more, more.

Thanks in advance.
Charlie Tuna
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Luckycat wrote:If you beg me, I'll post more!
Do I look like the type that begs? :mrgreen: :whip: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Your avatar makes you look that way, but your personality on the forum is a different story.

I'm sure you would beg if I could get control over your vibrator..... :twisted:
scarflover666

Post by scarflover666 »

Oh my god, your imagination is incredible, how i'd like to meet this woman and test her products. Please never stop writing such quality stuff.
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

Lucky,

what an incredible story. I stubbled accross it yesterday and only read part of it. Here I am at 5AM on a Saturday finishing the story. All I can say is WOW. :lol: Where can I find this person and her store

steph
iBorg

Post by iBorg »

Great story.....good plot very well written. Don't we all wish we knew such a craftsperson?

iBorg
Luckycat

Post by Luckycat »

Truth?

The Goth girl is based on an incredibly beautiful woman whom I met some years ago in a bondage/leather shop in Pittsburg Pennsylvania.

True!

Thanks for you nice comments!!!

lucky.
When de cat jumps over defense, defeat goes over before detail.
grid76uk

Post by grid76uk »

That is 1 chair I would definitely like to try out ! :D
Charlie tuna

Re:

Post by Charlie tuna »

Luckycat wrote:Truth?

The Goth girl is based on an incredibly beautiful woman whom I met some years ago in a bondage/leather shop in Pittsburg Pennsylvania.

True!

Thanks for you nice comments!!!

lucky.
Any chance we can here more about this girl in the next chapter of the water chair. :idea: "The wedding"?