tights or hose?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

what is your fav?

tights
31%
hose
23%
don't wear either
2%
stockings
44%

Total votes: 95

Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Michelle wrote:
Warlock wrote: These days it's pretty hard to find anything above 40 in most non-hosiers (sp?)
You're right, it is hard to find anything above 40.

At 100 denier, I wonder if you can bend your knees :lol:
I would love to try ... mental note to see what I can find in the hosiers on the next visit near one.
tinadcd

Post by tinadcd »

Stockings for me; Vassarette Woman black, back-seamed with lace tops; cheap, easy to find (most Wal-Marts) and they fit my long legs!

*smooches*
Tina D'Orsay
CD bondage slut
"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver"
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I'd have to say stockings. Since I'm female, its not cross dressing by any means, but If you met me on the street, you'd realize that the thought of any kind of leg covering that isn't socks is dressy, odd, and strangely feminine.

I guess in essence if I dress up in what most men consider cross dressing outfits, people would think i lost it :shock:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I just had a flash of one day (about 5 years ago during a very hot summer day) I was walking in the mall with my girlfriend and a couple walked past us. My "hosiery radar" Immediately kicked in and noticed the girl was wearing hose.
This was strange, given the heat we were having. And just as I thought it couldn't get any better (and had to make an extra effort to catch my drool...) the daylight from the mall doors just shinned right through her thin summer dress... and the top of her stay-up stockings and darker lace panties were clearly visible!
I also recall my girfriend (who, even back then was all too familiar with my hosiery fetish) also noticed and slowed down so I could have more time to "appreciate the scenery"
:wink:
malentights

Post by malentights »

I wear tights almost every day under my pants, and always wear Either tights,pantyhose,or stockings to bed, i think my wife is getting tired of it! But its been 20 years now so she ought to be used to it. Lately I've been wearing a bright colored pairs of tights( blue green, maroon,orange,etc.) underneath a pair of fishnets , Don't know why but i like look and feel on my legs. :lol:
Paulette the Tart

Post by Paulette the Tart »

Stockings of course. The pull of a suspender belt is a lovely constant reminder that I'm being naughty and wearing something I shouldn't. 8)
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I love stockings as well. I do enjoy wearing bodystockings as well. I just shaved my legs for the first time tonight for a day of CD self bondage tommorow. I must say it feels wonderful. I'm getting a hotel room and playing all day and night. I got all new clothes and toys, I can't wait!
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Interesting one. Nylons, and stockings in particular, under normal clothes as an infrequengt dare was always exciting. Began wearing tights from time to time to work as a whole day dare as wasn't that sure the pimple of a stockings tab wouldn't show. Found them so much more comfortable than socks wear them all day now.

A pair of stockings under normal attire still is a thrill as it goes that bit further but tights have become a normal event.
blackfive
mysecretsecrets

Post by mysecretsecrets »

It always has to be stockings for me. With stockings, come the garterbelt (suspenders). A nice pair of white stockings and ruffled garter belt always compliments a nice pair of semi-transparent white shiny plasticpanties. I imagine wearing them under a short skirt that reveals everything when I bend over.
Alison Cua

Tights spell fashion

Post by Alison Cua »

I go for tights. You can wear it with a T-shirt, polo or blouse. Whatever you pair with it, you would still look chic and respectable.
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

garter belt with black silken mist thigh high stockings from l'eggs is my fav

why such a generic brand of hosiery? those particular stockings are ultra sexy