5" heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
platformsandalman

heels

Post by platformsandalman »

hello :D i just wanted to tell my story about my high heel sandal fetish.it started when i was 12 13 yers old when i found my moms high heel sandals in a box up on the attic.i took them to my rom at night and wore them and i liked it alot! i am a cabinet maker to,and later on i made my own heels from wood with leater straps.they where pretty good,but now when i have moved from my parens house i have orderd many types of heels on the internet,and i weer them as often i can.i am soon planing to do a long walk senario in some of my shoes whit my hands bound on my back with plastic ties :P
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

5" heels are nothing. I can stand in them all day
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I too have been amazed in the variation in womens shoe sizes. I can pick up a mens size 11 shoe (My standard) off the rack and almost always comfortably wear it. I have tried several womens shoes, and have found that I can get my foot into a size 5 snow boot. They fit snugly, without pain. I have actually worn them for a long walk around the neighborhood several times. :shock: I have a pair of size 8 dress boots. These actually fit well enough that I can wear (And walk) in them for several hours with no ill effect. I have worn them on a long walk too. They have a narrow high (Standard height high) heel, and (For me) make going slow and tedious. I have two pair of high heel (Wide heels) dress boots, size 10 and 11 that fit me perfectly.
I won't even get into other clothing sizes :roll: It often makes me wonder how women manage to find clothes that actually fit. :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

onestrangeguy wrote:It often makes me wonder how women manage to find clothes that actually fit. :oops:
The little booth where we try them on. :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mysecretsecrets

Post by mysecretsecrets »

I have 3 pairs of high heeled pvc boots (knee high). Black, White, and Pink. Each goes with a specific outfit and mood. Black = Naughty, White & Pink = Innocence.