Amazon - Part eleven

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Amazon - Part eleven

Post by Luckycat »

Amazon

By Luckycat

Chapter Eleven - Conflict

The Skull people came sooner than expected.

At their approach, they hooted and jeered in an attempt to frighten the brave village women whose numbers had now risen to over sixty. But the Skulls loud taunting had little effect on the defenders. Steely-eyed and stiff-lipped, they watched in silence as their attackers formed into a single line across the top of the deep chasm that stood between them.

Unlike the village of Amazons the Skull people had an actual leader. Short, fat and covered with matted filthy black hair, he paraded continually back and forth, shouting curses and eyeing his opponents threateningly. He only paused in his ranting to occasionally spit at them.

Luna was heartened to see that there were far fewer Skull warriors than in the past. Either they had become more confident of their ability to capture the tall women, or their ranks had thinned due to attrition or death. Luna strongly suspected the latter. After all, hadn’t the Priestess Arris foretold that soon the Skull people would be no more?
But today they were still alive, and still a deadly threat.

“Look!” Seena whispered, pointing across to where two short obese men carried a stack of long branches.
Seena looked and turned to give Luna a sardonic grin. “There are at least ten poles there. These muddy people are either very stupid or have very high hopes.”
“Let us pray to Ixabala,” Luna said. “That on this day none of our sisters are tied and carried off on them.”

Although the two opposing forces were about equal in numbers they were in no way equal in strength. All of the Skulls present were warriors, whereas only nine of the Amazon warriors had any actual fighting experience.
Luna, together with another huntress whose name was Faringa, swelled the defenders ranks to eleven. Their other forty-odd sisters were there to intimidate the enemy, but would fight to the death if the Skull people somehow managed to get across the void that separated them.

As the leader of the Skulls continued his diatribe to his men, his strident invectives quickly grew in strength to become a venomous tirade of rage. With his face crimson with hate and lust, he pointed at the nubile women standing across the chasm while screaming at his warriors in a high piercing voice, spittle flying from his mouth.

The drizzle had gradually increased as the afternoon had passed, and now the rain began to fall in earnest. A thick steamy mist rose from the abyss that stood between them. Soon it was hard for Luna to see anything other than moving gray shapes, but she knew that this was a two-edged sword and that it gave them an additional advantage; the Skulls small poisoned thorns could be deflected by the falling raindrops but the women’s sleek arrows would not.

Seena made an angry hissing sound and pointed once again across the chasm to where mist shrouded figures moved about, bent on some hidden task.
Luna’s keen eyes were well known among her people, but Seena’s were legendary. Her fellow warriors called her “the woman who can see ghosts.”
“What do you see my strong friend?” Luna whispered.
“The devils! They are trying ropes to the tall trees.” She hissed.
Luna looked into Seena’s brown eyes and met them fiercely.
“Then it begins!”

Labyrinth

As they walked though the maze of stone caves, Arris cradled Cody beneath her thick purple robe with her arm locked tightly around her waist. However, she had little fear of Cody attempting to run off to help her lover Luna, for the love poison had taken its full effect and it now coursed powerfully through Cody’s veins.

Cody’s logical, reasoning mind was still there, considering and weighing the many events of the day. But her thoughts were now shrouded in a gray mist of indifference and seemed of no consequence.
She had never experienced such passion and desire as she now felt. Her driving force, the loci of her entire existence, had become the sole pursuit of one sublime objective, to fulfill her overwhelming need for sexual gratification.
She laid her head on Arris’s breast and stared down into the penumbra of golden light thrown by the lantern that Arris held before them as they walked.

Cody eyes flicked continuously from the walls to the low ceiling above.
“Were are all the poisonous snakes?” She said absently.
“They are here, but they fear the light of my lamp.”

Cody squinted, peering into the darkness, her ears acutely listening for any sounds that might herald the silent approach of a snake.
“Well I don’t think there are any. I think that you’re just trying to scare me.”
“They are here.” Arris said calmly.

They had walked for several more minutes when Cody pulled Arris to a halt.
“It’s just a story! There aren’t and snakes or spiders are there?”
Arris’s long fingers reached up stroke Cody’s breast, and was immediately rewarded with a small gasp of pleasure.

“You may not see them little one, but trust me, they are here…in the dark, and close to us as we speak, waiting only for our lamp to fail.”
“I’m not afraid of snakes, I eat them!” Cody said, repeating the words of her friend. And to her surprise, she found that she had suddenly become filled with anger at Bea; not for running off with Oola, but for never having allowed to them make love to together.

She recalled Bea’s slim nude body standing in the doorway as she had kissed Oola. Then the image faded to become the form of Syral with her young powerful body and amazing large breasts. Cody cursed herself bitterly for having refused her playful advances. The girl had asked—no—had pleaded with her to teach her how to make love with another woman, and like an idiot Cody had stubbornly refused.

Continuing the self-imposed erotic torture in her own mind, Cody saw herself tightly bound to a large tree somewhere deep in the steaming jungle. Kneeling in front of her at her waist, Syral opened her sensuous lips to reveal…”

“Does the kitten have your tongue?” Arris said smiling.
“What—what did you say Priestess?” Cody said, mentally shaking herself from her erotic fantasies.
“You left me for a time. Perhaps you were thinking of someone other than me?” Arris teased.
“No, I…” Cody stammered.

“Arris smiled. “Do not lie to your Priestess; I will always know! Tell me truly, of whom did you dream? Was it your strong brave Luna? Did you see yourself in bed with her, your body throbbing with pleasure, as drops of sweat…”
Stop!” Cody cried, her face reddening with shame. Her dream hadn’t even included her beautiful lover.
“We were speaking of the snakes and spiders.” Cody said.
Arris smiled tightly and led Cody forward.
“Very well, if you prefer.”
“I would!” Cody said with conviction.

“The serpents that reside her are not poisonous.” Arris began.
Haw! I thought so!” Cody said, irritated.
“Only the very largest of squeezing serpents make their home here. From time to time I find the wide tracks their fat bodies have made where they have crossed this path.”
Cody’s eyes roamed nervously, searching the darkest corners of the tunnel.

“Not even the bravest warrior would stand a chance of escape in this confining place.” Said Arris solemnly. “There would be no warning of the coming attack, no time to nock her arrow or aim her bow. In a single beat of her heart she would be hopelessly trapped within the serpent's powerful coils, unable to move and scarely able to breathe.”
Cody gulped.

“And then the swallowing would begin!"
"Arris..."
"Serpents are very evil animals indeed, and far smarter than people think. Once they are certain that their prey is helpless their movements become unhurried. They almost always choose to eat their victims feet first, so as to take them into their terrible cold throats one slow inch at a time.”

“Arris…I don’t think that right now is a very good time to…”
“Very often the serpent will pause with its prey’s head held between it’s spread jaws, only to torture the prey with thoughts of its inevitable death, where in moments it will lay tightly encased and struggling in the blackness of the serpent’s poison-filled belly.”

“That’s it!” Cody said hotly. “Let’s talk about something else!”
Arris’s cool arm tightened around Cody’s waist.
“Shall we speak of the many ways two women can enjoy each others bodies?”
“Not unless you intend to demonstrate.” Cody said sarcastically.
Arris grinned and looked down at Cody. “Perhaps another time.”
“Fine!” Cody said with frustration.

“Then the spiders?” Arris asked.
No!” Cody said vehemently. “I don’t like spiders, I’m terrified of them!”
“Oh? But in these caves there are only little spiders.”
“Exactly…how little?”
“Little, scarcely larger than my hand.”
“Ah, that’s not exactly what I think of as a little spider! Little to me means one about the size of my little fingernail!”

Arris went on. “Although they are small their bodies are quite fat, and though they run upon short legs, they are very quick indeed.”
“Priestess…”
“They are called ‘Entombing’ spiders.”

Cody blew out a breath and hesitated several seconds before asking her next question. “Entombing?”
Arris met her eyes briefly and renewed the sweet torture to Cody breast with her fingers.

“Quite so. The bite of one causes drowsiness and serves to slow the victim so that others of its kind may attack and add their venom as well.”
“How…many others?” Cody asked darkly.
“Many. Sometimes hundreds.”
The tip of the Priestess’s long index finger had found Cody’s erect nipple and began to stroke and tease it deliciously.

“You’re scaring me.” Cody said, her mind becoming clouded by the tormenting finger. “I don’t want to her any more about spiders.”
“Oh but I like to speak of them. And if you make me stop then perhaps my finger will loose its interest in pleasing you.”

Cody raced to get the words out of her mouth. “Tell me more about the spiders Arris; I want to hear all about them!”
“I thought that perhaps you might.” Arris said with an evil grin. “Now where was I?”

“Hundreds of spiders...” Cody prompted between her deep sighs.
“Oh yes. Even though they attack in great numbers, they do not bite the victim enough to kill it, only enough bites will be given that the victim becomes completely paralyzed so that it may be may dragged away to some remote dark place where it will be entombed.”
“Go on Priestess.” Cody muttered not wishing the story—or the finger—to stop.

“Once in the spiders lair, the victim is cocooned inside many layers of strong silk. Escape from the cocoon is quite hopeless for it is very confining and tightly woven about the victim’s body."

For Cody, the terrifying thought of being tightly wrapped and in such strict bondage was strangely very erotic.

"Days later if the victim should begin to struggle, the small clever spiders simply bite it once again with their sleeping venom and then retighten the victim’s prison of silk.”

“But they don’t kill the victim?” Cody asked with growing horror.
“In time it will die of course, but by starvation, and not due to the constant feeding by the spiders upon it.”
Shit!” Cody said, and shuddered.

“It is most interesting, that by spinning their web around its mouth more thinly than elsewhere so that it may breathe, the clever little spiders have learned how to keep their victim alive and in agony for weeks.”

Cody had had enough, and pushed herself roughly away from Arris’s sadistic story and her tormenting, seductive finger.
Stop! No more talk of death!”
“But you haven’t yet heard the best part.” Arris said evenly. “Of how the Spiders use their victims bodies as a warm place in which to lay their eggs, so that when they begin to hatch…”
Stop!!” Cody screamed and threw her hands to her ears.

Arris’s soft smile had returned. “Forgive me little one, but one of the greatest pleasures during my long life has been to share frightening tales with the young children of the village. It both serves to entertain them, and to make them wary of evil things that might harm them.”

Cody stared at Arris’s hand longingly, already regretting its absence.
“What are your other great pleasures? No…let me guess. You enjoy torturing women by using their own body's desires against them.”

Arris considered this for a moment and then nodded. “Yes, I admit that I enjoy doing this almost as much as laying with another women in my bed.”
“Well thanks for your candor!” Cody said.

“But it is not only for my own pleasure that I do this, it is also to teach young women different aspects of the joys of physical love.”
Cody screwed her face. “And just what am I learning today—pray tell?”
“That sometimes it is better to be made to wait for pleasure than to fulfill it.”

Cody shook her head in amazement at Arris’s effrontery. “Well then you’ve succeeded! Right now I’m so horny that I could fuck anything with breasts that walked passed!”

Arris’s smile tightened. “Good, then you are leaning quickly little one, but do not use that word again, it is vulgar and demeaning.”
“Well forgive me Priestess, I would hate to offend you! Tell me, what did you put inside me? It was a drug of some kind wasn’t it?”

“A herb, and a very powerful one. If I had placed more than a single drop upon your small mound of pleasure you would have attacked me right before the very eyes of our Goddess. As it is, a single drop now maintains your devotion to my body, and ensures that you will not attempt to stray from me.”

“You’re very sure of yourself aren’t you Arris? Maybe I’ll just run away right now!”
Oh? And brave the darkness alone? Alone, even with the aid of my lamp, you would never be able to find you way back to your Luna. And do not forget my stories of the serpents and spiders, they are quite true I assure you!”

Cody reflected upon this and remained silent.
“Besides, how could you leave this?” Arris opened her purple robe to reveal her exquisite nude body.

A surge of pure erotic lust surged through Cody, and despite her wish to resist the drug that had ensnared her, she placed her hands around the Priestess’s waist and brought her lips to her breasts to kiss each in turn.
Raising her head, Cody said softly, “Please let me go Arris! Make love with me, and free me from this terrible need!”

Arris smiled and pulled Cody to her feet.
“No! You have not yet experienced the true joys of abstinence. Perhaps later I consent to fulfill you body’s passion, but then again, perhaps not.”

Cody tried to shake off the powerful spell that the Priestess had put her under. “Then as I seem to have no choice, I’ll go with you.” Cody said with her face crimson with passion and anger. “But can’t we at least talk of something other than swallowing snakes or horrible entombing spiders! Let’s talk about cute, pretty thinks…like kitties or bunnies.”

“What are…bunnies?” Arris asked, lifting a white eyebrow.
“You know, rabbits.” Cody put her hands to her head to represent long ears, and hopped several times.

Arris took a quick step backwards. Pray Ixabala! I will neither speak of nor listen to any mention about those terrible, ungodly creatures! They are hideous in the extreme, and I am truly terrified of them!”

Taking Cody by her wrist, Arris led her quickly away down the tunnel.

Capture

The onset of the battle was heralded by the sounds of soft sharp exhalations from across the chasm to be followed a second later by a rain of poisoned thorns that fell upon the defenders.

The Amazon warriors escaped the first salvo unscathed, but as the Skulls released their second volley, two unarmed women who stood in the second rank slumped to their knees as the powerful sleeping drug took immediate effect.

From the mist two looped ropes shoot forth in an attempt to snare the dazed women, but the Skulls aim was off and they missed their human targets by scant inches. Then before they could make a second attempt the Amazons had rushed forward to quickly pull the two fallen women safely out of range.
“Our Goddess is with us this day.” Seena said encouragingly. “They cannot hit what they cannot see.”

The defenders employed a simple strategy that Xantha had suggested during the last attack months before. Each warrior kept in constant motion, stepping right and left, fore and back, making herself a moving target and therefore harder for the Skulls to hit. Standing together in a loose row with bows raised, the eleven warriors performed their strange ballet at the edge of the chasm.

Again came the sound of thorns being blown, and this time one of the warriors, Faringa, gave a cry of pain and slapped at her neck as though she had been stung. She tried frantically to pluck the tiny barb from her neck. However it was a futile effort for the powerful drug had taken immediate effect. Dazed, she fell to one knee.

At once a rope appeared from out of the mist to encircle her. Dazed, the warrior reached to pull it off, but her movements had become sluggish. The rope quickly tightened about her elbows, pinning her arms to her sides. Then like a fish at the end of a line Faringa was pulled forward towards the edge.

Seena was beside her in an instant, but seeing that there wasn’t time to free the woman, she did the next best thing. Grasping the rope, she used her strong arms to give it a single powerful tug.

There was a moment of resistance before the rope went slack in her hands. They heard a momentary cry of confusion that was followed by a scream of terror. The scream trailed off quickly, as unseen in the mist a Skull warrior made the long journey to his death five hundred feet below.
A cheer arose from the Amazons as Seena knelt to quickly pull the rope from around her fallen friend.

Two village women hurried to pull Faringa from harms way. Turning her back to the Skulls, Seena helped them to lift her. Suddenly, she gasped as a loop of rope encircled her arms and torso. In an instant it was drawn tight and began to pull her relentlessly towards the edge of the chasm and to captivity.

The other women’s attention was completely focused on the warrior who had now slumped into unconsciousness. Only Luna had seen the capture rope fall on Seena and raced forward to help her.

It was too late. Just as she reached out to her friend, the tall warrior’s body was pulled roughly over the edge. Seena let out a deafening scream of fear and anger. She knew only too well what her fate was to be.

Lessons

As Cody entered into the Priestess’s bedchamber, for a moment she was confused by what she saw. It looked as though Oola was lying stretched out upon a mirror.

Moving closer, she saw that this was wrong, and what she was seeing was actually two women, one lying atop the other. The woman beneath had brilliant red hair and was tightly tied to the bed, Oola!

Lying above her with her cheek resting against the tied woman’s was her friend Bea. Both were sound asleep.
“Bea’s hair!” Cody whispered and pointed.
Arris frowned and shook her head. “Yes, I saw this earlier. My Oola has been up to her little tricks again!”

Arris moved to kneel beside the low bed opposite the small blonde woman. Glancing once at Cody with a mischievous smile, she placed the palm of one hand onto the middle of Bea’s back and moved it slowly down across her buttocks.
Bea moved softly, and still asleep let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

Cody watched Arris’s hand in fascination as it continued to move gently up and down, caressing Bea’s body from her waist to her thighs, and then back. She bit her lower lip nervously and tried to ignore the powerful yearning that was spreading through her groin.

“Your friend Beatrice has had a most distressing but—interesting—morning.” Arris said softly. “Why don’t you come help me to sooth her?”

Cody met the Priestess’s eyes and shook her head. She started to speak, but somehow words seemed to fail her. She hesitated for a moment longer, but at last moved to kneel across from Arris, her attention totally focused on the moving hand.
Arris watched Cody with a bemused smile. “Go on little one, two hands are better than just one, and yours is so much softer than mine.”

Cody still hesitated, staring fixedly at the sinuous curves of Bea’s firm buttocks. Reaching, Arris took hold of her hand and pulled it toward Bea. Cody’s hand waited only a second before beginning to lightly stroke her friend’s body.
Bea sighed once more, tightening her muscles against Cody’s palm as it circled slowly.
“Do you not find her body to be soft and wonderfully desirable?” Arris cooed.

Never taking her eyes from her own hand Cody said, “Are you still trying to teach me Arris? Because this is torture!”
“Yes, but such sweet torture!” Arris taunted. “Allow me to teach you something that you will find most useful.”

Using one hand to gently pry both cheeks of Bea’s buttocks apart, she used the index finger of her other hand to lightly stoke the valley between them.
“Now watch carefully and pay heed.” Arris instructed.
Her finger moved to Bea’s anus to stroke it lightly.

Bea’s mouth opened to take in a deep shuddering breath of air. The muscles of her buttocks tightened powerfully, and Cody saw that her toes had tightly curled.

“This is highly pleasing to a woman.” Arris said. “But be certain to never press your finger too hard, and never push it inside until just the right moment.”
“When…When is the right moment?” Cody asked absently.
Arris gave a slight shrug. “Perhaps never. But I promise you that your lover will be quite content to spend hours lying in both contentment and lust as you work her passion in this manner.”

“Priestess…I…” Cody stammered. Her nipples had become so erect that they burned with pain.
“Now use your finger, and do just as I have done.”
Cody hesitated only a moment before accepting the erotic task.

“That is very good.” Arris said. “One morning when Luna lies asleep on her stomach, try awakening her in this manner. But first raise one of her legs behind her to caress the sole of her foot with your fingernails. Even without binding her with ropes you will find that she will be quite helpless, and will quickly agree to any demand you place on her if only you agree not to stop.”

Arris began to untie Oola’s wrists. Cody’s eyes turned to watch her, but her hands never stopped their movement.

After the Priestess had freed Oola’s ankles she took Bea’s bare feet between her thumbs and forefingers and began to massage them.
“Now pay heed Cody, for this is most important!”
Bea’s movements had increased, and she began to breathe rapidly.

Arris spoke with grave seriousness. “In the very centers of a woman’s feet lay the twin places where her soul resides. The right foot contains the essence of all her abilities and her for love for life. The left foot her desires for the pleasure of the body.”
Cody turned to look at Arris questioningly.

“For her to live happily in life, her twin souls must remain in perfect balance. Should one or the other become neglected, she will suffer either from frustration or great loneliness. Knowing how to massage the feet of her lover is the most important single thing a woman can learn. Not only can it heal her body, but also her very soul! In time, and if you are willing, I can teach you the true magic of this.”

Bea suddenly awakened, and raising her head turned to look at Cody with wide eyes. “Cody—Arris!” She narrowed her eyes. “What are your two doing to me?”
“Balancing you soul!” Cody said, smiling awkwardly.

Bea regarded her skeptically for a moment. “Well, don’t stop; it feels absolutely wonderful!”
“I’m afraid that we must child.” Arris stood. “Your Oola must take some medicine that Cody and I have brought for her so that she may become stronger.”

Cody looked at Arris in alarm. “Priestess. Couldn’t we just…”
“I’m afraid not little one. Our Oola has suffered a most serious attack from the dangerous plant and needs the healing quality of the medicine.”
Bea nodded sadly. “I see.”
Cody sat up and removed her hand from Bea with the greatest reluctance.

“Child.” Arris said to Bea. “You have done you task well, now lift yourself away from your true love.”
Bea smiled down at Oola. “Are you sure Arris? I could still…I mean, I still want to…”
“Your need will pass in time Beatrice. Right now I can be of greater help to her. Oola and I will walk together for a time amongst the trees and flowers. She will be fine I assure you. You remain here with your friend Cody and help each other.”

Bea slowly moved from atop Oola and sat beside her.
“Bea!” Cody said, dumbfounded. “You have a dildo inside you!”
Bea glanced down at her crotch and giggled. “Yeah, I guess I do. Pretty cool huh?”
Cody swallowed hard.

Feeling the sudden absence of her lover’s warm body, Oola opened her eyes and looked about in confusion. “Que?” She said blinking.

Arris sat the red-haired woman upright and made her drink the contents of a small vial. Then pulling her to her feet put her arm around her and began to lead her from the stone room. Arris paused at the doorway, and turning said, “We will be gone for some time, wait here for us and see of each other’s—needs.”

Friends

Cody and Bea sat in silence for a moment. Cody appeared uncomfortable and rubbed her blonde head nervously.
“What’s the matter Cody?” Bea asked.
Cody smiled tightly. “It’s nothing. Arris slipped me a drug of some sort, its made me so horny that I that I thought that I’d lose my mind!” She looked at Bea apologetically. Sorry about the finger thing.”
“Don’t be.” Bea patted the bed for Cody to come sit beside her. “Yeah, I know all about it, she did the same exact thing to me.”
“Really?” Cody said.

Bea nodded. “She tricked me, the sneak stuck her finger up my ass with some of the drug on it while I was busy kissing Oola.”
Cody grinned. “Only in your ass? She put mine right on my clit.”
“Oh my God! Was it good?” Bea asked excitedly.
“Good isn’t exactly the right word for it, torture comes closer.”

Bea smiled sympathetically and nodded. “Did Arris…”
Cody shook her head with disgust. “No! She said that she wanted me to learn the ‘pleasures of abstinence.’”
“Then you’re still…”
“Hornier than hell?” Cody smiled sadly and nodded.

Bea made a rapid decision. “Listen, I know how you feel right now Cody, I felt exactly the same way, but I had Oola to relieve the drugs power. I know just how badly you need to free yourself. Let me help you.”
Cody met her eyes.

“Lay down and let me help you.”
“Bea…I…”
“Shush! Bea said and pointed down to the dildo protruding from her vagina. “Do you want to feel this thing inside you or not?”

Cody stared at the pleasure device hungrily and chewed her lips. “Bea…We’re friends, what if…?”
“Shut up Cody! I’m a lesbian now!” Bea said, and pushed Cody roughly down onto the bed.

As her first orgasm came, Cody looked deeply into Bea’s eyes. “But what if…”
“Shut up and just relax.” Bea said as her climax began. “After all, what are friends for?”

Amazon is continued in chapter twelve.

cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

What are friends for indeed! :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Talk about cliffhangers...! :shock:

Like the old movie serials... but kinkier. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!