basement adventure

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
icebound

basement adventure

Post by icebound »

Hi All, I just got back from my weekend of house sitting. Between walking the three dogs and cleaning up after the cats, I didnt have time for many sessions, just one lonely session in the basement of the house.

My adventure started early in the morning after the dogs had done their thing outside and were safely back inside the house. On a prior visit I had a chance to explore the basement of the house and knew there was going to be some potential for some fun down there. The basement is typical in that it is unfinished. There are four metal posts that support the house. I chose the post in the northeast corner of the basement for my adventure. I drove a nail into the beam and hung the stocking with two ice cubes(not the gas station ice cube size, but the standard house size ice cube, usually good for about two to three hours depending on the temp).

I stripped and lubed the plug for my ass and worked it into place and locked it there with my home made belt. I knew that would add some discomfort in an hour or so. I didnt do any cd for this session, sorry. I placed a rug on the concrete floor and straddled the post sitting up on the rug. I used my ankle irons to secure my ankles around the post in front of me. I then too my hand cuffs and secured them to one wrist and got the padlock off the floor. This would be used to secure the handcuffs to the ankle chain. Once I was ready, I double checked everything mentally knowing that once the padlock was locked, reaching the keys overhead was out of the question. I didnt have an actual backup release handy, but I knew that the basment was getting new windows in and the contractor would be along in the afternoon if nothing else. It would have been embarrasing to say the least, but better than starving to death.

After the cuffs were closed in front of me, there wasnt much to do but wait it out. It was only after the first drop of icey cold water hit me that I realized that I could have done a better job of key placement. :shock: I tried moving around a little to avoid it, but unless I got really twisted out of its way, somewhere on me was going to get hit with cold water. So I alternated between being uncomfy(more than I already was) and getting cold water dripped onto me.

About halfway through the session one of the cats decided to sick on the floor about ten feet in front of me, nasty to say the least. Good thing I dont get sick to my stomach from strong smells. When the keys finally dropped, I took a good hot shower to clean up and loosen some sore muscles after sitting for so long. And yes the plug was a literal pain, but I survived it. After cleaning up the cat mess, I was ready for a break and took a good nap until the contactor arrived and began to put in new windows.

I am glad to be back in my own place for the time being, but I will have to house sit for them again in about three weeks, so I will have to think up something else to do while I am there. Any ideas?
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, it sounds like you need to keep the cats out of the basement, although the thought of some prancing over a bound body does sound yummy. :)

One nice thing about posts is that there is potential for vertical bondage. Perhaps wrapping your legs to the post with rope or belts, then locking wrists around the post behind you would be a delicious position. Just a thought.
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
icebound

Post by icebound »

I wish I could do the hands behind me thing again, but due to a shoulder injury, I am stuck with cuffs in front :cry: . I know that the cats will just get locked out of the basement next time. Thanks for the suggestion Anastasia
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Nice story, shame about the cat-sick, just be grateful it was sick and not poo, cat poo smells like the devil incarnate. You werent wearing a gag were you? That could have been dangerous if you felt sick. :-)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
icebound

Post by icebound »

No gag for me that time.
huve

Post by huve »

Great story, sounds like fun, it is also quite simple, I would be intrigued to hear how you made your own harness, I have tried but not quite got it right before. As for the cats that is unfortunate, though did make your session more interesting, I have read before of sessions where the victim was left for so long they had to evacuate themselves as part of the scenario.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

By "evacuate", I trust you mean *cough* what I think you mean...(go poopy).

Oh imagine that, the smell, oh god....I feel sick.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator