the night my life changed

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
sissy becky

Post by sissy becky »

hi all i have just joined and wanted to add something from my past.i lived with my friend cos i had lost my family a year b4 this night. we went out to a party where men were women and women were men. my friend wanted to dressed me convincingly ( back then i was skinny and had a light voice). she did my make up, hair and had fake breasts then dressed me in a really short skirt, nails, thong, a really short shirt, tights and heels. we went to the party and after a while we left and went to a club she had changed (i couldn't be bothered to change) after a few drinks a bloke came over to me and started to chat he started to feel me up i pushed him off and walked away.

we left the club a little later and after dropping my friend off at her mums house i walked home and bumped in to 2 blokes from the club. they started saying things as i got close to them. i was waitin to cross the road when they came over and were saying all sorts of drunken things as i told them to get lost and leave me alone as i walked off fast. when i got close to my house 2 of them came out of a street in front of me.

they pulled me close to them and started to feel me as i was being held so i couldn't run off the other was feeling my legs and moved up and felt my penis and jumped back shocked and after a few seconds he hit me and told his mate and they both started to beat me. i was knocked out cold.

when i was coming round i was laying on my front being raped and then i was kicked in the head and when i woke i was in the hosp being in a coma for 3 days. they had broke my legs, right arm, 5 ribs, punctured a lung, broken jaw and fractured my skull in 2 places. i was in hosp for months and when i was let out i wanted to end my life cos of wot they had done and i was off work for close to 2 years. they were caught a few days after i woke and were sent to prison.

i have now moved with my friend up north and still dress but don't go out dressed but am gonna do one day. we r now engaged and she ties me up whilst dressed as a woman and i love my life now and glad i didn't do anything.
hello does sir or madam need anything?
if you don't please tie me up and lock me away
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, sissy becky.

Your story illustrates the unfortunate reality that even if we, as a society, consider ourselves open-minded and tolerant, there are still backward elements among us who cannot come to accept everyone as they are.

We, here at Bound Anna, accept people as they are. You are welcome among us, you are among friends.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

Just to re-iterate what Jenny said, there are no judges amongst us here and you'll be accepted and taken seriously exactly as you are.

Welcome. :)
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Wow thats quite a story. Its really unfortunate that you got into that situation. I hope if you do go out in future you stay with a group of friends at all times and NEVER walk out late at night alone. Thats not a very girly thing to do anyway! Always stick together, even when going to the toilet.. :lol:
sissy becky

Post by sissy becky »

hi thank you for the welcome and i dont go out dressed apart from the garden as there are no one on that side of our house. i am trying to as we have planned a reverse wedding ie me as the bride. the dress will be locked on forcing me to wear it all day.
hello does sir or madam need anything?
if you don't please tie me up and lock me away
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Thank you for sharing. It just goes to show that they have a problem, not us.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....