Amazon - Part Four

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Amazon - Part Four

Post by Luckycat »

Amazon

By Luckycat

Chapter Four - Bea

Oola led Bea by the hand across the stone floor to a flight of moss-covered steps. The climb proved steep and perilous as the stairs were completely open on one side and extremely slippery. The steps led upward, turning back again on themselves to finally reach a narrow tier high above the front of the temple.

After passing along a short hallway they came to a wide balcony that spanned the full width of the temple several stories above the door where they had first entered.

The fresh air and warmth of the moonlit night came as a relief after the temple’s cold, clammy interior. Oola led Bea to the edge of the tier and stood looking out towards the distant mist shrouded mountains barely discernible across the high jungle plateau.

As thunder rumbled softly, Bea gazed in the soft silver moonlight at the exquisite profile of her new friend. “Muy bonita.” She said softly.
Oola tuned with a delighted smile. “Si!” And pointing to the east said, “Es verdad. Es muy Bonita!”
“No.” Bea said touching the Amazon’s face gently. “Ustedes! You—are very beautiful.”

Oola turned and looked deeply into Bea’s eyes and then bent to kiss her mouth tenderly. Bea closed her eyes, savoring the confusing rush of emotions as they washed violently, savagely through her body.
Oola suddenly pushed herself roughly away from Bea. Her eyes blazed like burning embers, her breaths came quickly, her breasts heaving. She bit her lip in frustration, but strangely, she was smiling.

Taking Bea by the hand, Oola pulled her quickly along the high walkway at a near run. When they had almost reached the far end, she released Bea’s hand and moved to stand beside a small mattress that lay beside the wall of the temple.
Kneeling, she reached down into a leather sack and withdrew a number of ropes and began to separate them.

Confused but smiling, Bea looked about to see a variety of stone working tools, mallets and chisels, lying scattered about on the floor.
Looking up, she saw that the entire length of the outside wall of the temple was filled with magnificent art. The hewn bass-reliefs stretched almost from floor to ceiling. Each depicted the Goddess Ixabala as she smiled benevolently at different women and various animals that offered her gifts of adoration.

Stepping forward, Bea ran her hand against one stone carving that remained yet unfinished. It was a jungle scene, and depicted the Goddess seated upon a fallen tree. While creatures of the forest looked on, a young woman with a look of complete rapture on her face knelt before her in homage, kissing her feet.

Bea turned to Oola. “You did this Oola? It’s wonderful!”
“Que?” Oola asked, smiling, and tossed the ropes onto the mattress.
Bea pointed to the wall. “Ah…muy—bonita!”
Oola narrowed her eyes and looked at the wall with a skeptical expression and shrugged indifferently. “Me arte? Si.”
“No, it’s absolutely splendid! Did you do all of these? It must have taken you years!”

Not understanding her words, Oola ignored her. Taking Bea by her wrist she said, “Venido!” and kicking the ropes to one side pulled her down onto the mattress to lie beside her.

Oola turned crossways and slid one leg over Bea’s thighs. Then her hand reached and began to softly stroke her breast. “Usted es tan bonito!” She purred softly.
Bea said. “Usted—you, es—are, tan…what’s tan? Bonito—pretty.” You are—pretty!” Then she asked. “What is…I mean…Que es—tan—Oola?”
“Tan es…Muy.” The Amazon replied.
“Oh. You are so very pretty! Thank you Oola, I mean—Gracias!”

Bea didn’t know what Oola was planning to do to her. Even after her many conversations with Cody, her concept of how two women made love to one another was still vague at best. She was nervous, but the touch of Oola’s fingers was gentle and reassuring.

She knew that whatever happened, that she must see this through, and prove to herself what her heart already knew; that this might be right for her, and despite her sex, that Oola might be the one she had sought her entire life.

Oola’s hand moved from Bea’s breast and down across her abdomen until her index finger rested on the lips of her vagina. It teased for a moment, and then began to gently push inside her.

Bea stretched her arms wide and gasped as the finger touched her most sensitive secret place and stroked it exquisitely. Absently, her right hand came to rest on the pile of ropes. Sighing with pleasure, she raised one to Oola’s face and asked softly, “What is this Oola?—Que es?”
Oola raised her head and smiled. “Cuerda.”
“Cuerda.” Bea repeated, wanting to learn Oola’s language as quickly as possible. “Cuerda…cord…rope!”
“Ropas, si!” Oola whispered as her finger moved deeper inside.

“What are they for?—Que la Cuerda?”
Oola grinned. “Por Lazo me bonito mujeres!”

Bea didn’t understand. It was hard to learn Oola’s words while her fingertip was touching her in this way.
To Bea’s disappointment, Oola suddenly withdrew her finger and moved to kneel astride her stomach. Cupping Bea’s face in her hands, she kissed her mouth passionately, licking her lips with the tip of her tongue. Then with a mysterious smile, she took hold of Bea’s wrists and while pinning them down continued her kisses.

Bea’s anxiety grew. She wanted to please Oola, but she was frightened, unsure of what to do. She was perplexed, but offered no resistance when Oola took a rope and began to wrap it tightly around her right wrist.
Bea didn’t understand why Oola was doing this, but she knew that she meant to tie her. The knowledge of this didn’t frighten her, somehow it oddly reassured her.

Tied, she wouldn’t have to worry about what to do to please another woman. Any choice she might have in resisting Oola’s erotic intentions would be nullified. Bound, she would be free to experience her lover’s lust, unburdened by her own ignorance of the ways of lesbian love.
Bea held out her wrist willingly. Oola accepted it, but seemed somehow disappointed. It was almost as though she expected Bea to resist her, to struggle, and fight against her.

The soft crunch of footsteps someone walking on the gravel below caught the attention of both women. Glancing quickly over her shoulder, Oola turned back to Bea with a questioning frown and held a cautioning finger to her lips.

The footsteps approached and grew louder until they stopped directly below the balcony. Lifting herself from atop Bea, Oola crept silently to the edge of the balcony and stared down intently. Bea waited for several seconds before joining her, dragging the rope from her still bound wrist behind her.

The tall slender figure of a woman wearing a black robe stood below them, a hood covered her head concealing her face. As they watched, she drew back the hood and gazed up at the threatening sky above the temple.

Clouds had begun to gather and the night had grown quite dark. Thunder still sounded softly to the west, and occasionally a large drop of rain could be heard, spattering loudly beside them on the balcony tiles.
As Oola and Bea continued to peer down, a flash of heat lightening suddenly revealed the face of the night visitor.
“Arris!” Oola whispered urgently.

Arris

Bea guessed the woman to be in her mid-fifties. Like most of the other village women Bea had seen, she was very tall with high cheekbones. Her face was somewhat severe, but startlingly beautiful face. Her skin was pale, but instead of being cut into the popular Cleopatra style, her hair was close-cropped and of the purest white.
The woman continued to stare upwards for moment longer and then moved out of sight into the temple.

“Who was that? You’re priestess?” Bea asked.
Oola gave her a warning glance and returned her finger to her lips. “Silenciosa!” Then a devious smile spread slowly across her face. Then quickly untying Bea’s wrist, she said, “Venido!” And led Bea back across the balcony the way they had come.

Still cautioning Bea to be quiet, they descended the steps on tiptoe. As they reached the ground floor of the temple, Oola pulled Bea behind a stone pillar. They peered out beyond the edge to see the robed figure standing in front of the stature of Ixabala.

With Her clenched fists raised and pressed against the tops of her breasts, She stood silently staring up at the face of the Goddess. Then she began to beat them against her breasts gently and rhythmically. Bea saw that the woman’s lips moved, silently repeating the same words over and over. She thought that is must be some sort of prayer, or mantra.
This continued for some moments, until at last the priestess—for this must surely be whom she was—knelt before the statue, and bending, she reverently kissed the extended right foot. She then stood, and with a casual unhurried manner, stepped past the right side of the statue and moved out of sight.

Oola’s eyes were full of wicked merriment as she pulled Bea to follow her. They moved cautiously around the statue’s pedestal to discover a small opening in the wall concealed behind a stone column. A dim red glow came from within the opening, but was fading rapidly.

Oola got to her knees and quickly crawled into the opening. She seemed to pause for a moment with only the white soles of her bare feet still visible. Then she moved farther inside. Seconds later a hand appeared and motioned to Bea telling to follow.

The two women stood side-by-side looking down a long stone corridor with a low vaulted roof. Far ahead of them, a single torch that quavered, seeming to float in the air and moving steadily away.
Oola cocked her head anxiously in the direction of the torch’s receding penumbra and hurriedly moved to follow.

Bea was becoming increasingly nervous about sneaking around in this manner. Always a straightforward person, she neither liked nor understood it whenever other people acted in a deceitful manner.
However, she knew from first hand experience that Oola was a terrible tomboy and mischief-maker. Her impish behavior in the bathhouse had proved this only too well. Now her new friend was at it again, up to no good, and into some new type of new devilment that might prove to amuse her.

Bea considered herself to be a guest here and she didn’t wish to get off on the wrong foot by angering anyone, and certainly not their priestess!
But Oola hadn’t left her much choice but go along with this little intrigue. She didn’t want to offend her red-haired friend, and was terrified that Oola might just decide to go on by herself and leave her alone inside the clammy dark temple.

Bea shivered as she remembered the statue’s piercing, commanding eyes, and the cage full of smiling, trapped women.
Besides, she felt a certain degree of resentment towards the white haired priestess. After all, hadn’t this woman interrupted her first attempt at making love with Oola?—she remembered the ropes—and just when it was starting to get interesting too!

With a final baleful glance back toward the small opening, Bea turned and hurried to catch up to Oola.

Cody

Their lovemaking had continued for hours. Luna had moved slowly and taken her time and at pleasuring her captive in new and thrilling ways that Cody had never before even imagined possible.

At first, being so tightly bound and at the complete mercy of another woman was alien to her. But as the moments had passed, she had begun to experience a new and incredibly intense feeling of complete surrender to her captor. Now, she understood what her submissive lovers must have felt as she herself had tied and tormented them.

Luna had worked every part of Cody’s body slowly and carefully, retuning again and again to those areas that had brought forth the strongest responses and the greatest number of sighs.
Cody soon became in awe of her Amazon lover’s skills. Although she had attempted to retain some shred of power by concealing her body’s strong reactions to the tall woman’s touch and mouth, Luna had somehow sensed this, and only worked Cody harder, breaking down her defenses until she screamed in ecstasy.

Luna had frequently demanded her own pleasure from Cody as well. She sat with her groin pressed tightly against the bound woman’s face, as Cody with her tongue inside her, pressed the tip firmly against her clitoris and stroked it softly.
With her heart racing, Luna’s orgasms had come fiercely and repeatedly as she squirmed in delight above Cody. After she would climax, Cody would try to raise her head and pull away, only to have Luna’s strong hands pull it back in place, demanding yet more.

Cody was surprised to learn how much she really loved having her feet touched, and how deeply it seemed to arouse her sexually. Thankfully, Luna made no attempt to tickle them, but seated on the floor gently massaged the soles, bringing forth sighs of contentment and moans of pleasure from the bound woman.

Luna seemed to enjoy this even more, and taking each of Cody’s small toes into her mouth in turn, she used her teeth to gently bite down at the base while stoking the soft underside with her tongue.
She had been doing this for some minutes when Cody suddenly felt Luna’s tongue begin to move rapidly. Raising her head, she watched as the Amazon experienced yet another and even more powerful orgasm.

Finally, spent and exhausted, Luna lay astride Cody’s with her elbows taking her weight off the much smaller woman’s body. Resting her head beside Cody’s, she licked the inside of her ear playfully.
Cody lay contentedly, her face flushed in the afterglow of having experienced such wonderful sexual abandon, and so many deep, powerful orgasms.

“Luna?” Cody said softly.
“What little one?”
“Are you happy?”
“Mmmm, very happy!” Luna said nibbling at the small ear.
“Are you just happy because you’ve won your new targa, or because you enjoyed being with me?”

Luna raised her head and stared into Cody’s eyes. “The targa of the downward toes is the greatest thing a woman of my village can ever hope for. Only Seena, and four others wear them around their necks. But I would refuse my new targa forever if I could have one more night like this one with you little Cody woman.”

Cody grinned. “Thank you Luna, it was wonderful for me as well.” Her eyes narrowed as she added cunningly, “What part did you like the best?”
“That is easy; Your soft little toes and your sharp rough tongue!”
Cody giggled.
“What was for you the best part?” Luna asked with a scowl.
“Everything was absolutely perfect, but I think that I liked your toe sucking the best of all.” She added, “And you obviously enjoyed it too!”
Luna smiled and nodded.

“Luna…Am I really going to be given my own targa?”
Luna nodded again. “Yes, just as I have promised you. This morning when your tied body offers proof of my victory, I will ask the priestess Arris to make a targa for you from the purest gold.”
Cody smiled. “Thank you, I’ll love wearing it knowing that you were the one who gave it to me,.” She added. “Bea will be very jealous.”
Luna laughed shortly. “I think that you are wrong little one! Last night I saw the look of strong hunger in Oola’s eyes. Unless I am wrong, at this moment the Bean-woman lies tied beneath Oola’s laughing body.”

The two women lay together quietly, each savoring the touch and closeness of the other’s warm body.
In time, Luna moved to bring her legs up beside Cody’s hips, and then seated on her chest, leaned forward to carefully inspect the knots on Cody’s wrists. Not wishing to take any chances of loosing her new targa, she re-tightened them.

“Why thank you snake-killer.” Cody said feigning disgust. “Those poorly tied knots were almost ready to fall off!”
Luna laughed and used her long fingernails to lightly stroke the palms of Cody’s hands.
“Hey stop! That tickles!” Cody said, and wiggled her fingers frantically.
“As much as when it is done to your feet?” Luna asked, and squinted her eyes. “Which is worst for you, hands or feet? Perhaps we should play a little game to see?”
“No!! Your fingers are just fine—right where they are!!”

Luna fingernails continued to move. “Little one?”
“What Luna?”
“Do you know how a squeezing snake kills a woman who is not quick enough with her bow?”
Cody giggled. “Of course, but why don’t you just tell me your version.”

Luna slid her body backwards, and crossing her ankles above her hips she waggled her feet happily. Then bending down, she lowered her body so that her large full breasts surrounded Cody’s head.

“Hey!” Cody said as Luna let her full weight come to bear on top her captive. “Hey fat snake-killer! I can’t breathe!” Cody mumbled, her mouth tightly pressed into Luna’s cleavage.
“That is right!” Luna said pushing herself down even harder. “I am now the snake! But before I may take you inside my belly, I must squeeze you to drive the air from your body.”
“Stop!” Cody screamed and began to laugh.

“I am sorry little one, but you are not yet dead. Please tell me when you are, so that I may eat you!”
Cody frantically twisted her head back and forth between the two breasts, laughing uncontrollably while gasping for air. “All right stupid snake, you’ve killed me! I’m dead!”
Luna raised herself up from Cody’s head. “Then you are now ready for me to eat you little snake-food woman?”

Cody giggled and nodded.
Luna stretched her body out full-length on Cody’s, and pretending to act like a giant python, slithered snake-like down her torso until her mouth was once again at her captive’s vagina.
“Are you prepared to be eaten alive little one?” Luna asked in a gruff voice.
“Yes, oh fearsome snake! Will it hurt very much?” Cody asked giggling.
Very much indeed! But I think that you might also just enjoy it a little!”

Volcano

Bea looked about fearfully, remembering Luna’s words about the frightening labyrinth that lay behind the temple and of and the poisonous snakes and dreadful spiders it contained. She was ready to flee instantly should one rear its hideous head.
Oola also seemed apprehensive, and although she kept a steady pace behind the robed figure of Arris, her head was in constant motion, turning to examine every corner of the tight passageway.

Equally disturbing was the fact that the stone passage they trod meandered so crazily through the mountain. It weaved, twisted and turned without any apparent rhyme or reason. Their course had been for the most part downward, but occasionally it rose steeply, as if to intentionally avoid something unspeakable buried deep beneath the rock.

As they advanced, they encountered numerous dark tunnels and corridors that intersected the one they traveled. Each of these varied in size and no two were ever the same. Even worse, they crossed at oblique angles that made no logical sense.

The passage they walked forked often. Only by keeping the receding figure ahead of them in sight were they able to know the direction they were to follow.
Bea tried to keep a running mental tally of the many turns they had made, but confused by constant changes of direction Arris made, she soon lost count.

Once she became truly terrified when without warning the constant reassuring glow of the torch ahead of them suddenly faded and went out, leaving them in total darkness.

Oola had quickly taken hold of Bea’s hand and pulled her hurriedly back the way they had just come. A few steps later they saw the dim glow of the torch around a turning to their right. Without realizing it, they had taken the wrong path and had almost become lost. Together they hurried forward to catch up to Arris.

Bea was certain that without the Priestess to guide them, they would never be able to find their way out of this frightening dark labyrinth.

They had continued on in this manner for some time when the light from Arris’s torch seemed to change. The glowing penumbra surrounding the priestess’s moving bare feet lessened, and the reflection of the torch’s light against the damp wall disappeared entirely.

The sounds within the passage had changed as well. The constant drip of water and the reverberation of their footsteps faded to be replaced by the sound of wind, and the steady soft spatter of raindrops.
Bea inhaled deeply. The air smelled richly of plants and earth. Without being able to actually see it, she knew that they had left the labyrinth behind and had entered into the jungle night.

As Bea looked skyward, the clouds parted to reveal the full moon shining brightly. High up above them, a circle of racing gray clouds became briefly visible. The circle of soft light clouds and stars was bordered by an inky blackness.
The sight confused Bea for a moment, but then the only possible explanation occurred to her.
“Volcano!” Oola whispered matter-of-factly.

Bea and Oola had followed Arris for another two minutes when the moving torch in front of them suddenly went out. They pulled up and peered into the darkness ahead as pinpoint of buttery yellow light appeared, to be followed by another, then another. They moved forward cautiously.

Arris had moved about the center of a small clearing, and as they watched she lit the last of four torches that boarded a large rectangular block of stone. After the darkness of the passage the torchlight seemed blinding, and both women blinked until their eyes gradually grew accustomed to the new brilliance.
The light confirmed what they already knew; tall vine-covered trees surrounded them; they were in the open Jungle.

Lighting yet another torch, Arris moved into the trees beyond the Stone block. Oola and Bea followed behind silently with earth-dampened footsteps.

They had walked only about a hundred paces when an outcropping of rock presented itself. A small doorway had been cut into the side into which Arris stooped and disappeared.

Oola put a restraining hand on Bea’s chest. They waited in silence listening to the soft steady drip of falling rain and leaves rustled by the gentle wind.

Occasionally as a cloud would move past the moon, for a brief moment all became total blackness, then it would pass and they could see clearly again. Once, the moon shone so brightly, that Oola nervously pulled Bea behind a large tree and motioned for her to bend down and hide.

Arris reappeared holding a small leather pouch in her hand. Placing her torch into a crack in the face of the rock, she walked purposely past the two concealed women and then back the way they had come.
Again, Oola and Bea followed.

Returning to the clearing, Arris set the leather pouch down upon the stone block and opened it. The pouch proved to contain a simple meal, and after seating herself atop the block, she began to eat.
As she ate quietly, Arris reached into her robe and removed an item that she laid onto the stone beside her, something that glittered dully in the moonlight.

Oola became suddenly excited, and grasping Bea’s hand, pulled her back the way they had just come. Returning to the wall of rock she took the torch and pulled Bea quickly inside.
A narrow tunnel led inwards several hundred feet, growing wider and taller as they progressed. I took a sudden turn to the right then opened up into a small domed room.

The room was filled with piles of gold.

Amazon is continued in chapter five.

When de cat jumps over defense, defeat goes over before detail.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The mysteries of this village are far deeper than one expected!

It draws the reader ever deeper into its realm... :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Something tells me Oola is going to be trouble! The secrets of the priestess are being revealed. That's never a good thing.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

Luckycat,

As usual another great chapter to the AMAZONS.

Waiting for your next installment for this weekend.

You said a while back you were working on a novel, where can we get copies of the ones you have written sofar?

Thanks once more for several great stories.
Charlie Tuna