as expected - exercise

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
lj wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: And a very accurate description on self-lacing a corset! Someone did his homework... :wink:

Jenny.
what are you suggesting ?, purely speculation :)
Woman's intuition. :P

Jenny.
naaah...you read my earlier post admitting it :lol: :lol: :lol:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Why do I think that broken milk bottle is going to be trouble?! :wink: Not to mention the potential for hypothermia in that boot.

On a side note, do you still have milk delivery in the UK? I doubt there is anywhere in the US that still has that.(Not to mention glass milk bottles, a thing of the past here as well.) And since I still remember both of these, I've given away my age range!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

cdinbonds wrote:Why do I think that broken milk bottle is going to be trouble?! :wink: Not to mention the potential for hypothermia in that boot.

On a side note, do you still have milk delivery in the UK? I doubt there is anywhere in the US that still has that.(Not to mention glass milk bottles, a thing of the past here as well.) And since I still remember both of these, I've given away my age range!
cannot possibly comment on the broken milk bottle

and yes, our milk is delivered to the door in glass bottles, though we can go to the shop and buy it in these 'ere modern plastic thingies :roll:

I make no comment on age, yours or mine :wink:
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I remember milk being delivered in bottles too, and I know I'm old.

I know the british have some strange phraises, and use different words for some things, but who would have ever guessed that you call a plastic gallon jug (Come in half gallon sizes too) "modern plastic thingies" I'll have to make a note of that one! :wink:

Nevertheless, still a good story.
lj

Post by lj »

but then you Americans don't have proper gallons, much smaller than ours :lol: :lol: :lol:

unfortunately we've been part metricated, so the milk is in half-litre, 1 and 2 litre, but with the usual British logic, we still use glass bottles containing 1 pint