Making your own shapers/forms

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
G25A

Making your own shapers/forms

Post by G25A »

I have finally undergone the process of making my own Hip shapers and breast forms so I thought I would share the process here.

Background:
What initially inspired me to take on this challenge is the market for quality breast forms. I have bought a few pairs of various brand forms and found that even when paying about $100 per pair it is just molded silicone or latex. In addition by manufacturing my own I can create a perfect custom size that shapes better to my body and fills out in a way that couldnt be marketed to a general public since it relies solely on my body.

The process:
More details will be shown on each post in the future as I encounter steps.

1. Positive mold replication.
To do this I am using #2 plasticine clay and hand shaping it to replicate the form i wish to make.

2. Negative Mold creation.
I am building a vacuum former to create a plastic negative which will be reusable and replicates the lever of intricacy that I modeled in step 1.

3. Form creation.
Using the negative in plastic I will apply a few layers of Latex (to establish color and texture) then fill the mold with a silicon rubber to replicate the density and activity.

I hope all goes well, Currently I am molding the hip/butt shapers and am almost complete with one side replication in clay.
Keep your eyes out for more posts to come as I am documenting each step with details and pictures.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

It sounds like a complex process, to which I have no doubt that you are very dedicated. I would love to see your photos of both the process, and the finished product.