dilemma

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shadouken

dilemma

Post by Shadouken »

Okay, so i've recentally gone into a open relationship with my girlfriend that i have been with for over a year. She is great and all but has no kink at all. I slowly introduced bondage into the bedroom which completly failed.
But now i have met somone who is perfect in all possible ways in that the evening i took her home she pretty much pounced me and held me down by force and started to bite me and that. We later got talking and it turns out she is more kinky that i could have possibly dreamed.
However she wants me all to herself and not to share me as she puts it with the girl im in a open relationship with

My problem is this. Do i finish with the girl i am in a open relationship with to start a new one with a girl i seem to like at the moment.

Or do i stay with the girl that i have been with for over a year ?

I know in the end it is my decision i would just like a neutral 3rd party input into this because i don't want to mess everything up and be stuck on my own.
“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.” - Henry Miller
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Honestly, there is only one right answer to this. Get to know the "kinky girl" better before you make a decision. That may disappoint her some, but you don't want to fly off the handle and make a hormone-based decision that you might regret later.

You already have a relationship that works (hence why it lasted a year), and though it may not have EVERYTHING you are looking for, she's obviously more than "good enough" to you, or you wouldn't have stayed with her so long.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I totally agree with davisev5225. so don't take my next statement wrong, it's just something to think about.
I was happily maried for 20 some years. My wife wasn't into bondage at all. I often wished that she was. Nevertheless, we got along very well in most other respects.
The grass is always greener, but don't give up what you have for a short fling.
Shadouken

Post by Shadouken »

Yeah i see what you mean.
Thanks you have given me something to think about
“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.” - Henry Miller