Story: Engineers Dungeon, Part One

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
lifer

Story: Engineers Dungeon, Part One

Post by lifer »

It has been a while since I have posted. Here is the first part of the story I had promised you all some time ago. Been busy, sorry for the delay. I have the second part almost halfway. I can't promise it soon, but it will come. Enjoy!

Engineers Dungeon, Part one

Josie is an attractive, outgoing, 34 year old woman living in Orlando, Florida. She has medium length, brown hair that she wears straight with a slight bob-cut. She has a great body with a well dimensioned, medium build. She loves people and people love her she is always the life of the party. She loves wearing sexy clothing and getting kinky in bed. She especially loves bondage. She is not shy about anything and often embarrasses herself by saying too much but she is working on that. Sometimes she can be a bit mischievous, playing pranks on friends and meddling with things she shouldn't. She is currently single but too busy with work to meet anyone.

She works for a software company that develops software device drivers for various computer and industrial hardware manufacturers. She is very intelligent and was originally hired to write software but now works in the customer relations department. She is highly valuable to her company due to her technical knowledge and people skills. She regularly travels to various conventions in search of new clients for her company. She is very successful.

It is early May and she is preparing for another ten day trip. This time to Canada. Her flight leaves in the morning for Rochester, New York. From there she has scheduled a shuttle to bring her to Niagara Falls, Ontario in southern Canada where the annual convention will be held. It is a large convention with lots of vendors for her to attempt sell her company to. She has a pile of brochures and business cards, a hotel room booked and everything is almost ready.

"What should I bring to wear?", she thought to herself, "It could be cold up there". She had never been to Canada before so she decided to check the weather report on the Internet. Sunny and 62 for the whole week. "Great! that's not too bad.", she mumbled to herself. She was staying for a few extra days after the convention so she could see some sights. She has always wanted to see the Niagara Falls. "I'll bring something sexy!", she said aloud as she giggles while going back to her room. She tended to have better business leads in the past when she showed more skin. Besides, she loved to show her body. She finds it very arousing when she catches men (and women) looking at her. She loves the attention.

The Hotel

Handing a few dollars to the bell boy, she says, "Thank you! I can get them from here". She can feel the young man's eyes all over her skin tight, dark pink dress and high-heeled legs. She winks at him as she swipes her key card through the hotel room door. A small click is heard and she nudges the door open with her hip as she grabs her bags and drags them into the room. Looking back into the hall she notices the boy still staring at her as the door closes. She gives him a little finger wave as she lips, "bye". The door shuts.

The room is your basic hotel room. Tacky, dark curtains drawn, mints on the pillows and two towels folded into some kind of bird on the foot of the bed. She drops her smaller suitcase on the bed and opens the curtains letting the sun shine in. She puts her hands over her cold, hard nipples and says, "Sixty two degrees my ass!". She thinks, "The bell boy must of had to go change his shorts". She lets out a little giggle and returns to unpack. Reaching into the closet she grabs a metal stand out and places her larger suitcase on it. She opens it and pulls out a pair of thigh-high, dark burgundy, high-heeled, thick leather boots. They are folded so she straightens them out and props them up against the dresser. Next, she pulls out a large plastic bag with a few dresses and other clothes and hangs it in the closet.

"God, I am starved!", she exclaims. She hadn't eaten since the early morning and the plane only offered her a lousy bagged snack and a cookie. She goes in the bathroom, fixes a few hairs and then grabs her purse and shoves her keycard into it and walks out. Arriving at the lobby desk, she asks the desk clerk, "Where is the closest place to eat around here? I am starving". He points with his finger and says, "Two blocks to the left, Tony's...", looking at his watch follows with, "...they have great Friday lunch specials there". "Thanks!", she smiles and says as she notices his eyes are gazing at her chest . She spins and walks out to the street. Exaggerating her motion with each step for his enjoyment(and hers!).

Later that day, back in her room, she prepares her clothes for the days ahead. She will be at the convention for 4 days. "Let's see, four outfits...", she mumbles. "Hmmm, not too sexy to start... I think I will save the short dress and the boots for the last day", she says to herself. She lines all the outfits up on the bed switching items back and forth until she is satisfied. She can be very meticulous and methodical. That's why she became such a good computer programmer.

The first outfit is a body-hugging stretch knit dress with colorful, wide stripes, no panties and sensible low heels. The second is a flowing, loose-fit, long-sleeve, pink blouse and white stretchy, form-fitting long pants, flesh-colored, sheer, thong panties and the same shoes as the first. She loves the way thong panties feel; its like her little secret. "And stepping it up a notch...", she mumbles as she lays out the third outfit. A skin-tight white, long-sleeved top with a medium to low V-cut neck with low-riding, skin tight, grey and black, vertical-striped, slacks with flared bottoms and low open-toed shoes. "That will show a bit more skin!", she says as she giggles.

The forth outfit is a just above the knee, skin-tight, dark burgundy dress with a wide, low-cut neck line. She plans to wear this dress with the thigh-high leather boots. "I will leave an impression that day!", Josie thinks to herself. She loves the way this dress feels; it is one of her favorites.

An even shorter black dress is all that remains in the laundry bag. She hangs everything in order in the closet and gets ready for bed.

The Convention

The convention started Sunday morning and is just how she imagined it. It was much like the others she had been to. It was a huge building with many people shuffling around. The air was thick with the din of hundreds of voices all garbled together. There were many huge bright lights hanging from the ceiling illuminating hundreds of brightly colored booths and displays. Every booth owner trying to out do the other with their various products and services displayed on huge banners and LCD screens.

Josie has been to so many of these types of events that she knows the routine. Wander around aimlessly at first, making note of which booths are the most likely to be interested in her company's services then, when they are not too busy, move in and schmooze. Hand out cards and brochures and get similar items from them. The key is: be personable and interested!

The first two days looked promising but by the third day, Josie was becoming worried that she may have a flop this time. She usually had a few 'sure hits' but this convention did not seem as good as the rest. She looked hot in the grey-striped slacks! The skin-tight, high-riding shirt and the low-riding pants, showed a fair amount of skin as well as her great figure. She had chatted with a few hardware vendors that had expressed some interest but they all had in-house programmers. She figured they just wanted her to stand by their booth longer. She was getting plenty of attention, just not the kind her boss would be too interested in.

The fourth and last day of the convention, was much the same. She looked even hotter this day. She had saved her sexy boots for the last day figuring she would 'seal some deals'. She revisited some booths that were too crowded the first few days and while she thought they might be interested, they just seemed indifferent. Of course, everyone wanted to talk with her but the situation looked grim.

By the end of the day, Josie was tired and had one more booth she wanted to visit. She saw they were packing up so she approached and spoke with two men there. They told her they would take a brochure and get back to her after they spoke to their project managers. She leaned over the table and handed the two men each a brochure with a business card stapled to the corner. Just as she stood straight again she felt someone right behind her. This person was standing uncomfortably close, even for her! She slowly turned around.

The Man

He was tall, handsome, clean shaven with beautifully sculpted sideburns that accentuated his strong, very sexy, facial features. He was wearing a dark suit with a well tailored wool jacket which was unbuttoned and revealed his sheer, light blue silk shirt and amazing muscular physique. He was classy. Josie could feel the warmth coming from his body as he stood so close to her. She was struck in awe at this work of art standing in front of her. A very long second passed, and then he said, in a very calming voice, "May I have one of your brochures?" "Sure!" she said as she reached into her attaché case. She fished her hand around for a few seconds only to have it come out empty. There were no more brochures!

A slight panic overtook her but she is quick and recovered promptly. Without hesitation she turned to the two men and said, "You can share one." and snatched a brochure out of the hand of one of the two men then spun back around to her new promise. She jutted the brochure out a few inches to the man's waiting hand and blurted, "Here!" He chuckled in a deep, soothing voice, smiled and nodded to the other men as they went back to what they were doing.

"Hi! I'm Josie!", she said in an attempt to keep him there longer. "Hardware device drivers... software!... er... that's our specialty...", she nervously continued. "I see... Interesting...", he said as he peered into the brochure. "What do you do?", she continued, anxious for his response. She waited and watched him as he perused the information in the brochure. She felt her heart beating so strong she was sure her breasts were visibly pulsating. She was becoming intoxicated with the scent of his body, the warmth exuding from him and the blood now rushing in her nether regions. He looked up and blurted, "Do you want to get a drink?" "Yes.", she almost whispered, her voice crackling off at the end.

She thought to herself, "What is happening to me? This man is amazing!, Oh my God! I hope I don't have anything in my teeth. I shouldn't have had that garlic dressing at lunch! What do I do? Okay, I am just going to have a drink. We will discuss business. Yeah, that's it! Just a potential client." He chuckled and continued speaking, "There is a great little bar close to here. We can walk." "Okay, let's go!", she said, again regaining her composure.

They left the convention as the last of the stragglers were also leaving. She looked back. The booths were being dismantled, banners stowed and carpets rolled up. The convention was over but she could feel something new was about to begin for her.

The Bar

The bar was a small hole-in-the-wall place with one huge shelved wall containing antique decanters and other historical articles of drinking. There were all sorts of ornate pitchers, goblets, strange stirring and pouring instruments as well as decorated steins and even old wooden kegs. It was a dark place but classy and clean. She felt comfortable here. As they walked in, all eyes were on her. She looked great! Even after a grueling, long day at the convention. She felt as though she were floating as she walked side-by-side with her new acquaintance. He had literally swept her off her feet. She thought, "Business! Talk business..." He politely saw her to her place at a booth and sat across from her.

The bartender came over and spun two thin paper discs that had the name of the bar printed on them onto the table and said, "What can I get for you two?" "Martini?", her new friend invited. "Lovely.", she replied and nodded to the bartender. "Very well...", The bartender said as he spun away. She could feel the bartenders eyes probing her bosom. She felt very sexy and didn't mind.

She then realized that she was sitting in a strange bar, in a strange town, with a strange man and she didn't even know his name! "I didn't catch your name...", she injected before he could say anything else. "Ben... Ben Gallagher", he promptly replied. His name rang in her mind as he said it. There was something about this guy that she just couldn't figure out. Almost like a deja vu, feelings of a great future sang to her soul. She was strangely comforted in knowing his name. She smiled. The martini's arrived shortly thereafter.

"I couldn't help but overhear you speaking with those two men about your company. I may be interested in your services.", he revealed to her then lifting his glass for a toast he followed with, "Here's to a great partnership". Just as their glasses clinked together, she had a very sudden rush of jitters. After almost spilling her drink as her hand vibrated, she lightly sipped the intoxicating mixture. He continued, "I work as an engineering consultant. I design electronic devices and computer peripherals for various companies. I could use help with software drivers to make them work".

She was thrilled to have at least the possibility of one lead coming out of this convention. At the last minute too! It wasn't a complete waste of effort after all. Her boss will be thrilled as well. "Who are some of your clients?", she asked in an attempt to figure this guy out. "I'm sorry, I am not at the liberty of disclosing that information at this time. I can tell you my work is very lucrative. Definitely worth your time." They both smiled and took another sip of their martinis.

They sat and talked business through three drinks. It was getting late and it had become cold outside. The last shuttle bus back to the hotel was in ten minutes. She had become a little tipsy from the mix of alcohol and Ben's intoxicating demeanor. Looking at the time on her cell phone, she exclaimed, "I have to go! Its late and the last shuttle back to my hotel is in less than ten minutes!" She slowly reached for her attaché case, she did not want to leave this man, she certainly didn't want to seem too desperate to go.

Then Ben said, "I'll walk you back." He stood and reached out for her hand. She realized then that she hadn't even touched him yet. She swallowed deeply and took his hand. As he assisted her in standing up, she felt an incredible rush of energy race through her. She suddenly felt like she could fly. She struggled to stand calmly but her body wanted to leap to this incredible man. Just as she was fully erect, she stumbled. Landing in Ben's arms was the pinnacle of her explosive feelings for him. She froze; held tightly in his arms. For a second they stared in each others eyes then he said, "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I am great!", she almost giggled as she steadied herself and flipped a lock of hair from her face. She could feel she was blushing. She closed her lips and smiled.

Upon arriving back at the convention, there was a half-full shuttle bus there waiting. She said to Ben, "I had a great time! Thanks for the drinks." "No problem, thanks for the company... an...and the brochure", he replied a little nervously as he waved the brochure in the air and smiled a most beautiful smile. With a wisp of cool air, she hopped on the shuttle then barked out to Ben, "My cell number is on the card!" She shook her cell phone at him and sat down. The doors closed and the bus took off. She could see him looking at the card and smiling as he secured it in his pocket.

The Invitation

Thursday morning, after breakfast, she sat on the bed in her room staring at her phone. Wondering. She picked it up and opened it. Looking at the display she mumbled, "Battery full... 3 bars... good!". Suddenly, it rang! She was startled and dropped the phone on the bed. She gasped. Scrambling to grab the phone and punching the green button, she panted into the phone, audibly disheveled, "H...Hello..." "Hi! It's Ben. Is this a good time to call?" "Yes! Yes, it is... How are you? Did you have a good night?" "Yes, I had a wonderful night!" "Me too!", she blurted before realizing she was acting like a school girl. "What's up?", Josie said with a new found air of confidence and a slight reservation. She rolled her eyes and bonked her forehead with her palm.

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight. At my place. What do you think?", asked Ben in his usual soothing voice. Without hesitation, she answered, "Yes. That sounds wonderful!" "Great! I will have you brought here at seven o'clock. Wait in the lobby of your hotel then, seven...", he followed. She thought, "Brought here?". It was a strange way to put it but she went along with it. "Okay, seven it is! See you then." "Wear the boots. You look great in them.", he added, shocking her. "Okay, I will!" She hung up the phone then checked that the phone was disconnected as she let out a shriek and kicked her feet in the air loosing a shoe in the process.

What was she to expect? And why did he say she would be 'brought there'? Wasn't he going to pick her up? Her mind was awash with questions, uncertainties and fantasies of the like only she could conjure up. She rushed into the bathroom and stripped for a shower.

After her shower, she put on a skin-tight, short black dress. She loved how this dress made her body look. It really acentuated her curves. She then slipped on her leather thigh-high boots. Looking in the mirror, she saw that a little bit of her thigh was showing between the top of the boots and the dress. "Perfect!", she blurted to herself as she let out a big smile.

The Dinner

She had spent the day preparing for and thinking about the dinner she was to have with Ben that night. It was seven o'clock exactly as she stepped out of the elevator in the hotel lobby. She looked at herself one last time in the reflection of the glass door as she walked to the front of the hotel expecting to see Ben. As she walked out of the building, she saw a handsome, older, well-dressed man standing next to a limousine holding a sign that read "Josie". Holding back her surprise, she smiled at the man, stuck out her hand and said, "Hi! I'm Josie!" "My pleasure. Charles... Charles Thornby. I will be taking you to Ben's mansion. Are you ready?", the man replied very politely as he nodded and shook her hand. "Yes...", she said a little nervously.

As they were driving she chatted with Charles through the opening that connected the back of the limousine with the driver's seat. "Ben lives in a Mansion?", she asked expectantly. "Why yes. He is very successful with his firm", replied the man. As they approached a turn, she saw a sign that read, "End of the road Mansion". They turned there. "End of the road Mansion?", she asked, puzzled, "Why do they call it that?!" "Because it is at the end of the road, I guess...", returned the man. "Oh, of course...", she said.

The mansion was a large Victorian style, brick building with three floors and many white-framed windows filling the walls. The landscape was luscious and the whole place was well taken care of. "How old is this place?" she queried the driver as the car came to a stop. "One hundred seventy five years next month." replied Charles. He opened the door and helped Josie from the car. He led her into the house and he called out, "Mister Gallagher, sir? Your guest has arrived." Just then, Ben flew down the curved flight of stairs while saying, "Josie! Welcome, I am glad you could come. Lets go into the dining room, I have drinks ready there. I have been expecting you." He looked great! He was very well dressed and even more handsome than she remembered. Her heart fluttered when she saw him.

The place was lavish. She was utterly floored by the decor, the color schemes, textures and furniture. Everything was perfect. The archetypical style of the Victorian period mixed with modern day in a very favorable way. It was a pleasant place to be. Almost as soothing as Ben himself. The two of them combined made her feel at ease even though she didn't know him very well. She felt safe with him.

Ben stood behind a small padded bar in the corner of the dining room and mixed drinks. After shaking the mixture, he poured two glasses and handed one to her. They toasted and sipped their drinks. She said to Ben, "I didn't know you live in a mansion!" He laughed and said, "Would it have made any difference?" "Uh, no, I guess not...", she stammered a little shocked that she even brought it up. He smiled and said, "Come, I will show you around a bit."

They wandered around the house as Ben described many of the items in the house. What period they are from, some history, previous owners and the like. He had many antique items but, unlike many of the antique shops she had been in, it was open and very uncluttered. A very good use of space.

Eventually, the food was served. They sat across from each other at the end of a large table. There were candles burning and the light made them both look so healthy. She had already had two drinks and was feeling very pleasant, comfortable. The food was brought out by Charles in waves of different silver trays containing different silver, handled, domes. It was just like out of a movie. She felt like a princess. They ate, chatted, laughed and had another drink. It was a wonderful time. He was as charming as he was handsome. A real gentleman!

Suddenly, the phone rang. He politely excused himself and answered it. "Hello?", he paused a second, "Dizzy! Yes, just a moment, let me get to my office...", he said into the phone then pressed a button and hung up the phone. "Please, if you will excuse me, I have to take this call. I hope you understand, this will only take a minute" "Of course! No problem. I'm not going to go anywhere.", she replied playfully. He smiled and left the room.

Upon his return to the table a few minutes later he said to her, "I have to go out of town first thing in the morning. I will only be gone for a few days, until Sunday.", he paused taking a sip of his drink, "I invite you to stay. Please, all your needs will be taken care of. When I return, we can pick up where we left off.", he assured her. She was confused, was he asking her to stay the night with him? Then wait here for his return. He noticed her perplexed look and offered, "The guest room is ready for you, you will be very comfortable there."

"Okay.", she said hesitantly. She was sure Ben had only her best interest at hand. "I can have Charles bring you back to your hotel tonight, if you wish.", he offered in consolation. "No, I... I will stay. I don't like the hotel I am in anyway!", she said as she giggled at this new prospect. "Great! I will return as soon as I can.", he said, smiling, "I promise!"

The Mansion

In the morning, she awoke to find herself in the mansion guest room. She slept wonderfully as the bed was far more comfortable than the hotel room. She got dressed and slipped her boots back on and then went downstairs. The house was empty. Not a soul was around. One the dining room table sat a silver pot steaming hot with coffee. Next to it was a note from Charles, "Josie, make yourself at home. Feel free to help yourself to the coffee and doughnuts here. I shall return this afternoon to prepare dinner if you would like. If you need anything, just pick up any phone and dial *14 and I can be there in five minutes. Take care, Charles". "How sweet...", she mumbled to herself and proceeded to pour some coffee.

Coffee in hand she decided to take her own 'tour' of the place. She had never had a whole mansion to herself. This was exciting. So many rooms, so many things to see. All alone, she could snoop a bit. Perhaps she could find out more about this new business lead. She wandered down a hall that she hadn't been shown. One that last night appeared to be the direction Ben went to go to his office. She found it. Double doors led into the spacious office. There were a number of ornate couches, many book shelves full of books, a large desk near a huge multi-paned window and one wall that was covered by a large pleated curtain made of burgundy velvet.

She wandered around the bookcases and examined all of the books. Mostly antique novels and such but some pertaining to more modern things such as electronic engineering and computer programming. She looked at the desk and noticed cables that likely led to a laptop that was currently missing. "He must have taken it with him...", she said softly. Looking at the huge curtained wall, she thought, "Why does this wall have a curtain? Is there something behind it?" Running her hand along the curtain while walking its length revealed an opening. There was another half of the room behind it.

She couldn't resist. She slipped through. This room was similar in that it too had many book shelves with books. It also had something that surprised her. There, in the corner was a torso of a mannequin with a most beautiful corset. It looked to be made of silk, it was simple in its design and looked antique like much of the mansion's decor. Taking a closer look she found a tag. It then appeared that it was a replica of an antique corset. It looked her size and being the person she was, she thought, "I have to try this on!"

She took off her dress and swapped it with the corset of the mannequin. She put on the corset and fastened up the front busk. It was an interesting design. It was a an over the bosom type of corset and interestingly, it had small indentations to fit the nipples into. She thought it was strange at first but it was quite comfortable when he positioned it just right. It fit her great! Like it was tailored for her. She was very excited. She likes corsets and owns a few back home in Florida but nothing this nice. She likes to wear her corsets very tight. She worked the laces as much as she could, now it was time to pull. She pulled the laces as hard as she could but it just wasn't enough. She pulled harder. She tried to feel behind her and see if it was hung up anywhere. It wasn't. She pulled harder.

As she was pulling, she leaned her elbow on one of the bookcase shelves to help her keep her balance. The bookcase moved! She almost fell but managed to stop herself which was very difficult in the high heeled boots. After getting the corset as tight as she could and tying the laces tight up front, she tried to move the bookcase back. She could see light from behind it. "What the...?", she mumbled. The case moved more, she slipped behind it.

The Laboratory

Not only had she found this great man but he had a secret room in his mansion! She looked around. It appeared to be some sort of research laboratory. It was much more stark than the rest of the mansion and had a white, linoleum tiled floor. There were all sorts of electronics instruments and workbenches of the like she had only seen in mad scientist movies. There were antiques here as well. Decorating one corner of the room that looked like much of the rest of the mansion. It had some wall shelves with strange antique devices, a burgundy carpet, some small chairs, a small table and one antique leather armchair near the shelving.

Looking around the lab, she saw a large bin labeled, "CLEAN". She walked over and looked inside. To her surprise she saw many dildo shaped objects and many articles of clothing made of black latex rubber. She was shocked. This man had a secret kinky side to him as well. "Son of a...", she retorted quietly. Grabbing an item from the bin she examined it. It was a pair of black latex rubber briefs with two largish rubber dildos inside and a raised, square box shape at what appeared to be the back. She also noticed that there was some kind of socket in the side of the square part. "What the hell?", she mumbled. Seeing all of this was making her horny. She was already frustrated that her new found friend had to leave town right when they were getting somewhere and now this!

She decided to try them on as well. "What the hell...", she said to herself as she grinned, continuing, "I wonder what these do?" She took off her panties and slipped the briefs over her boots and up to her thighs. She was so turned on by this that she knew she would have no problem getting one of the dildos in but the other one might be a problem. She looked around a moment only to find a bottle of lube on one of the benches. She lubed up the anal dildo and pushed both inside herself. The briefs fit snug and nice.

Nothing happened. She thought that the plugs would vibrate or something but there seemed to be no on switch or anything just the socket. She started looking through the bin for anything that might plug into it. She found a long black latex glove with a wire hanging from it. At the end of the wire she found a plug. "This is it!", she exclaimed excitedly to herself. She put the glove on and plugged the cord into the socket on the briefs. It fit but still, nothing happened. She wiggled her fingers in every conceivable way to no avail. She frowned as something on the shelf in the corner of the room caught her eye.

She walked over to the large leather armchair by the shelves and looked at this weird contraption on the shelf behind. The chair was in the way so she couldn’t get too close. She placed her hands on the arms of the chair and leaned over to see it close up. It looked like an old egg beater with a crank and a wooden handle but there were no beaters attached. Suddenly, she heard a loud clank and felt her wrists become lashed to the arms of the chair. She looked down in panic and saw that two metal cuffs had come out of the chair and fastened her wrists tightly to the arms of the chair. Only a second elapsed when the dildos both sprang to life!

She let out a shriek! "Oh my God!", she exclaimed. There she stood, in a prone position with two vibrators inside her with her wrists attached to this heavy chair. It was then that she noticed that the chair had no seat cushion. Instead, it had metal clips and some round sockets. It looked like some sort of modular bondage chair or something. It sure had a good grip on her! She writhed in the agony of her situation. The pleasure was building inside her. She could feel the vibrators deep inside her body buzzing stronger than she could imagine. She could also feel some kind of rubbing sensation on her clitoris.

Just as she started to feel a climax coming on, she could then feel something inside the corset clamp on her nipples. At first it was painful but the pain added to the pleasure and soon she was right on the edge. She was about to explode. The pinching got worse. Tighter, tighter until she let out a scream of pleasure. She wanted to fall to her knees but the restriction of her boots would not allow her to do so. She writhed in pleasure as she came. She had never had such a great orgasm in her life and she had had plenty! Seconds after the orgasm subsided, the clamps moved from her nipples but the vibrators kept going.

She stood there, hunched over, sweating, panting and wondering what was going to happen next. The feeling of the vibrators was intense right after she came but now was a pleasant relaxing buzz. She was gyrating her hips to accentuated the feeling. It was comfortable, soothing. They stopped. "Hey!", she said aloud and looked to see if the plug had come loose. It hadn't. "Hmmm... Maybe its on a timer...", she added as she stood there, her body dripping wet with sweat and waited.

She was amazed at how huge her orgasm was. She wondered: was it the vibrators? was it the nipple clamps? the frustration? or perhaps the combination of all of them that brought her that far. She stood, prone and waited for the vibrators to come back on so she could find out. She waited and waited for what seemed like forever.

Then she thought to herself, "Oh my God! Charles is due back in the afternoon! Crap! What time is it?" Is he going to find her here like this? She wondered. She started to panic as she wondered what time it was. her heart began to race. Then the vibrators started again! Just as strong as before but they seemed stronger due to her panic. She gasped! "What is going on here!?", she asked herself. She was a very smart woman but could not figure this out. The torment was exquisite, that’s all she was sure of. The vibrators were doing their special trick again.

She reached climax again. This time was much the same as before. The nipple clamps started pinching just as she felt herself going over the edge and gave a good hard pinch just as she came then retracted. She came hard! She could hear the corset creak as she writhed in pleasure once again. She let out a yelp as the clamps gave the last pinch followed by a long moan as the vibrators took her to the other side and kept going.

"This is unbelievable!", she said, panting loudly and pulling on her restraints. The chair wouldn't budge. She relaxed a bit as she realized she was just going to have to deal with this situation and see who would rescue her. After a while the vibrators slowed then stopped again as they had done before. She waited.

The Rescue

After some time and a few more intense orgasms she, once again, stood waiting in silence. Suddenley, she heard a noise from behind her. She quickly looked back to see a woman, dressed in a French maid outfit, walk into the room. She had been found. She panicked at the sight of this woman. Just then, the vibrators started up again. She moaned as her pussy was growing weary of the stimulation. "Dios Mio!", shrieked the woman, "Are you okay, lady?", she added. "Yeah...Yeah... I'm okay.", Josie replied, "do you know how to get me out of this?", she asked the woman.

"Yes, I can unplug it.", the woman said as she walked over to Josie. She reached behind the chair and pulled the cord out of the wall. The chair immediately let her go. She stood up and just then she reached climax again. The nipple clamps did their usual thing and she fell to the padded, soft carpet in a fit of pleasure. "Oh my God!", she exclaimed as she frantically tugged at the briefs to remove them. The woman asked, "How long have you been here?"

"Hours!", exclaimed Josie, unplugging the cable from the briefs. Silence. "Whew!", Josie said as she slumped over and panted heavily. "What time is it?", she then asked the woman who was standing in awe at Josie's beautiful body covered in sweat on the floor. "About three o'clock", responded the woman then she continued, "You have to be careful here, there are all sorts of strange things back here. I have found this room before. I only came in here because I saw the bookshelf was moved and the corset was changed to a dress. You are lucky lady..."

"Josie...", said Josie to the woman. "Marcela. Good to meet you. I have to go now. Are you going to be okay?", said the woman. "Yes, I will be fine thank you for saving me! I am very grateful", Josie replied. "No problem, just be careful! Bye, bye.", the woman added as she disappeared through the opening.

Josie sat for a few moments reflecting on her experience then stood up and carefully removed the hellish latex briefs, slowly tugging the two dildos from within her. She moaned as the last bit popped out. Next, she worked the sweat filled glove from her hand as the cord flailed around loose. She set them both on a counter near a dishwasher unit installed there and replaced her panties on her now soaking wet crotch.

She looked around some more and found another room through a door in the back of the laboratory. In this room was many more devices much like the two she had just experienced. She looked around the room to see a laptop on a small desk facing a platform with a large metal framework installed there. There were all sorts of clamps, latex and leather clothing, dildos, vibrators, cuffs, latches and even rope and various wires and cables. Her mouth dropped open in her amazement at this huge collection of strange bondage items.

End of part one
Life is what you make it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome back, lifer!

I love it!!!! Oh, do I love it!!! :D :D :D

It was well worth the wait! :D :D :D

I like Josie... she's such a free spirit, and she likes corsets... :wink:
Last edited by bound_jenny on 15 Apr 2008, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tieman

Post by tieman »

Engineers have all the fun. :D
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

Exelent story can not wait for the second part. Please hury.

Will be waiting.
Charlie tuna

Re: Story: Engineers Dungeon, Part One

Post by Charlie tuna »

lifer wrote:It has been a while since I have posted. Here is the first part of the story I had promised you all some time ago. Been busy, sorry for the delay. I have the second part almost halfway. I can't promise it soon, but it will come. Enjoy!

Engineers Dungeon, Part one

End of part one
I know you are busy, but PLEASE, can you soon post part two, even if you have to split it into two segments.

Thanks for a wonderfull story so far, love this type of story.

Thanks once again.
Charlie Tuna
lifer

Post by lifer »

Thanks for your interest. I have actually been revisiting this story and working on completion of the second part.

I hope the torture is exquisite... hehehe
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Still waiting for part 2. :(
Luckycat

Post by Luckycat »

Excellent!

I don't believe it, another writer that writes
long serial stories!

I don't feel so lonely now....

Koo-dos!

Luckycat
lifer

Post by lifer »

Thanks for the kind words. I am happy people like the story.

I will finish part two soon. I promise.

Life just got going too fast for me recently. I hope you can understand. :?