Rika - Part 11

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Luckycat

Rika - Part 11

Post by Luckycat »

Rika

By Luckycat

Chapter Eleven

Alone

Rika was kept very busy with her responsibilities as host, and spent a good deal of time away from the bar entertaining her customers.
From time to time she would come to sit with Feeney, sharing some story or outrageous comment she had heard. She offered apologies for her absences, but Feeney waved these away, saying that she understood perfectly and that Jackie and Red were keeping her chatted-up.

Feeney proved to be quite popular with the many women who approached her boldly¾while Jackie was occupied elsewhere¾to introduce themselves, and politely hit on her.
At first Feeney was nervous at having become so popular, but as the evening progressed, she began to relax and simply accept their attentions for what they were; harmless flirts from gay women who were just doing what gay women do.

They all seemed quite curious about Feeney, and asked endless embarrassing questions about her relationship with Rika. Thankfully, she was able to dodge most of these. Each time a new woman came to stand beside her, the only real question was; would the woman tweak her nipples before or after they shook hands.

Jackie had appointed herself as Feeney’s personal guardian, shooing away drunken suitors, and insisting that Feeney intersperse her margaritas with cups of surprisingly good black coffee; a club twelve twenty-one hallmark.

At intervals, Syn would pull Jackie from behind the bar to go and dance with her and Maria. Maria especially seemed to enjoy dancing, and remained on stage most of the night, moving elegantly in her latex cocoon with anyone who would ask her to dance. Syn had replaced the muzzle-gag into Maria’s mouth, explaining to Feeney that Maria was absolutely forbidden to touch it herself.

A little after one, Feeney begged Rika for the key to her steel belt and went off to use the “Dykes” room. This proved to be quite large, and appropriately decorated with purple marble triangles.
Three women stood at the long mirror fussing with their faces and costumes and chatting happily. When they saw Feeney, they treated her like visiting royalty.

When she arrived back at her seat, she found another cup of black coffee awaiting her on the bar. Oddly, Feeney had been a little disappointed that none of the women in the restroom had tried to hit on her. Either by convention, or official dictate, the “Dykes” room was apparently a safe zone.

By two o’clock the club was beginning to thin out. Feeney had been sitting quietly and surveying the dancers, when she suddenly felt that someone was watching her.
She turned to see the slender form of a pretty Chinese girl standing back a few feet away, and waving shyly at her with her fingers. Feeney smiled and motioned her to join her. The girl hesitated for only a moment before approaching.

Feeney looked closely at her pretty new companion, who was dressed in a black turtleneck and black jeans. She was nearly as short and tiny as Syn.

Feeney’s eyes were immediately drawn to the woman’s feet to see that she was wearing a most unusual pair of slippers. Above flat soles, her small bare feet were dimly visible, covered by a fine see-through mesh of black nylon. Her jet-black hair was styled in a short pixie-cut that sparkled with blue and pink highlights from the bar’s neon lights.
“You’re Sing, aren’t you? From the restaurant?” Feeney said, extending her hand. “Hi, I’m Phoenix.”
The girl nodded nervously and took her hand. “Like the birdie?”
Feeney grinned. “Like the jail birdie!”
Sing smiled shyly. “I wasn’t sure if you’d remember me.”
“Oh I remember you all right! You’re the one that busted me!” Feeney held out her ankles to show off the pink spats protruding from beneath her shackled ankles.

Sing’s face flushed. “Sorry, I’m not usually so bold with people.”
“Forget it.” Feeney said, waving a hand. “Actually, I was happy that someone noticed them. Like I told you, they’re called spats. Do you really like them?”
Sing nodded happily. “Oh yes, they’re wonderful! Do they hurt?”
Feeney shook her head. “Not a bit. In fact, I’d completely forgotten that I was still wearing them until you mentioned it just now.”
“I think if they were mine, I’d want to wear them to bed too!”
Feeney laughed. “Well, it’s a pretty sure bet that I’ll be doing just that tonight, Rika refuses to give me the key. I’ve been forced to wear them since Friday.”
“Really?” Sing said, her blush deepening. “That’s really cool!”

Feeney took a sip of her coffee as she studied her tiny new acquaintance.
“Do you know my crazy friend Rika?” She asked.
The Chinese woman shook her head. “No, but I’ve seen her in our restaurant. She comes in a lot. She’s almost as beautiful as you!”
“Thank you!” Feeney said, and lifted an eyebrow. “By any chance did she ever happen to steal one of your shoes?”

Sing gave her a puzzled smile. “No…why on earth would she do that?”
Feeney grinned. “One of her bad habits. But never mind, tell me, do you come here often?”
Sing shook her head quickly. “Never! It’s the first time I’ve ever been here.”
“Oh?” Feeney said, surprised. “What made you come tonight?”

Sing shrugged nervously, staring down at her little black slippers. “I was curious to see what kind of people would be here.”
“I see.”
“And…I knew that your friend Rika owned it, and that you might be here.”

Feeney had been flattered by Sing’s attention at the restaurant, but now even more so. She felt a common bond between the two of them, and also that like her, Sing was seeking out new things in life.

Feeney’s eyes followed Sing’s to the little slippers. Her feet were small; she guessed a size six. Only the foot expert Rika could say for sure.
“Then you’re here all alone?”
Sing nodded.
“Got a boy friend?” Feeney asked.
Sing shook her head quickly. “No.”
“Girl friend?”
Sing smiled shyly and lowered her head. “Not yet.”

Feeney reached across and raised the young woman’s chin with her finger. “You’re so pretty Sing, I’ll bet that Rika could fix you up in a heartbeat.”
Sing smiled. “That’s not why I came Phoenix, to be honest, I’m not sure what I want, I just wanted to see the people, and look at their costumes. They’re pretty unbelievable. Yours especially!”
“Thanks.” Feeney said. “But all this was Rika’s doing. Didn’t have much choice. I took a nap this afternoon and woke up wearing it, and I’ve been in it ever since.”

Sing’s eyes sparkled. “Then it’s real bondage?”
Feeney winked. “Do you like bondage?”
Sing’s eyes widened and she nodded quickly. “Oh yes! It really turns me on!” Then she added. “But I’ve never really…you know…done any.”
“Me neither, until the last few days.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, but I must admit that it is kinda fun!”
“Then…this is your first time with another woman?” Sing asked cautiously.

Feeney had suspected this question was coming, and had dreaded it. “Well…can I be honest with you Sing?”
Sing nodded. “Sure, but if you’d rather not talk about it…”
“It’s okay, I don’t mind. In fact it would be nice to be able to open up to someone. Why don’t you take a seat.”
Sing sat down in Rika’s chair and met Feeney’s eyes. “You don’t know me Phoenix, but I promise you that I’m a good person, the kind that can keep secrets.”

Feeney took a sip of coffee, gathering her courage. “Well then, here goes; I’m not gay.”
“Oh?” Sing said softly. There was just a hint of disappointment in her voice.
“At least I never thought that I was.”
“Okay.” Sing said softly. “But now?”
“Well, now, since I’ve been staying here with Rika, I’ve come to understand some things about myself that I’ve always been too scared to explore, or admit.”
Sing slowly nodded. “I understand. But you really do like her?”
“More that anyone else I’ve ever met. And we have an incredible number of things in common too. It’s just that I’m so naïve about…you know…sexual things.”
“Join the club.” Sing said, and giggled in a light musical voice.
“Rika’s a great woman, she’s totally honest, and up-front about everything, but she can be totally wild and unpredictable.”
“Wild?”
“Very wild!”
“Is she really into the bondage scene?”

Feeney snorted. “Sing, you have no idea! You should see her apartment upstairs, she has a collection of toys and handcuffs that would blow your socks off!”
Sing eyes widened into saucers. “Really?”
Feeney nodded and glanced around carefully to make sure that no one was listening. “The door to her shower is a real jail cell door!”
Sing’s hands flew to her mouth. “Oh my God! Did she lock you in?”
Feeney smiled. “Yeah, and I’ve locked her inside too.”
“Didn’t she get mad?”
“No, she loved it! Sometimes Rika likes being a submissive too.”

Sing’s mouth hung open as she searched for words. “Does she…does she have any leather toys? I just love leather!”
Feeney blew out a breath. “Does she!” Rika has all sorts of restraints and gags. She even has leather hoods, three of four of them that are really scary!”
“Cool!” Sing said.

Feeney smiled as she watched Sing. The Chinese woman’s eyes sparkled as she thought about what Feeney had told her. She liked Sing, she reminded her of herself, and how she was naïvely searching to uncover her own sexuality.

“Telling secrets?” A familiar voice asked.
Rika moved beside Feeney and bent to kiss her cheek.
“Rika, this is Sing.” Feeney nodded towards the Chinese woman.
“Oh course.” Rika said, taking Sing’s hand to shake it. “From my favorite restaurant.” She glanced down. “I’ve always wondered what those little feet would look like, and now I see that the wait was well worth it. Nice…slippers, size six.”
Sing smiled, and blushed a crimson red.

“Watch out Sing!” Feeney warned. “She’ll steal those slippers if their not locked on your feet!”
Rika raised an eyebrow at Feeney. “I’d have to wear both of those slippers on one foot! I think their safe.” Turning back to Sing, she said, “You’re very beautiful little one, but where’s your costume? A pretty girl like you should be dressed head to toe in leather.”
Sing only smiled and blushed.
“Sing’s shy.” Feeney explained. “It’s her first time here, so don’t you go scaring her, you big bully.”

Rika smiled softly and touched Sing’s leg. “No need to be shy here little one, these are just people that are doing what they like to do best. Are you alone?”
Sing nodded. “I don’t really know anyone, and Phoenix here has been very nice to me.”
“Sing has an interest in bondage, especially leather!” Feeney said.
Sing’s eyes flew open in alarm.
“Really?” Rika said, grinning.
Feeney nodded. “I’ve been telling her about the way you’ve decorated your apartment, and she seems most interested in your collection of goodies.”

Rika considered this for a moment. Then after attracting Jackie’s attention, said, “What are you drinking Sing?”
“Dewar’s.”
Rika nodded to Jackie. And another margarita for Pretty-Feet here.”
Feeney made a twisted face at her.
Sing smiled. “Thank you Rika.”
Rika nodded, and turned to Feeney. “I need to stay for a while and chat-up the customers. After you’ve had your drinks, why don’t you take Sing upstairs and show her my collection.” She turned back to Sing. “Would you like that?”
Sing beamed. “Oh yes!”
“Good, then enjoy. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to work.” Handing Feeney a ring of four keys that hung from her collar, Rika leaned to kiss both women, and then with a final wave, walked away.

The Scotch Jackie had poured Sing had been an especially strong one. The Chinese woman walked unsteadily, giggling occasionally as she followed Feeney up the many stairs to the apartment.

She was awestruck by the gigantic foot on Rika’s front door, and seemed to have some difficulty in removing her fingers from it. As Feeney unlocked the door, Sing said, “I have to pee really bad.”
Feeney pointed. “Straight ahead to the right.” As Sing moved towards the bathroom, Feeney called out after her, “Watch out for the shower door, it’ll get you if you’re not careful!”
Sing giggled.

Feeney heard the toilet flush. A moment later Sing walked into the bedroom where Feeney stood before of the wall of handcuffs and shackles.
“So. What do you think?” She asked.
Sing’s jaw dropped. “Shit!”
“That’s exactly what I said.” Just don’t ask me any questions about this stuff, you’ll have to save them for Rika.”
Sing started nervously. “Is she coming up?”
Feeney shrugged. “One never knows exactly what Rika’s going to do.”

Sing walked along the wall inspecting and touching the many steel and leather restraints carefully. “What’s this one?” She said removing the X-manacle, turning it in her hands to carefully examine it.
“One of Rika’s idea’s. Her artist friend Syn made it. It’s tough to beat.”
“Impossible I’d say.” Sing corrected.
“I managed to get out of it.” Feeney said proudly.
“You’re kidding?”
“Nope. But believe me, it wasn’t easy! Care to try?”

Sing smiled and shook her head nervously. Then her leg bumped against the Bar of enlightenment. “What’s this thing for Phoenix?”
“Another one of Syn’s little creations. I call it the Shackle-Trap. I’ve spent quite some time trapped in that thing, and let me tell you, it’s intense! Rika says that no one could ever hope to get out of it. Want to try your luck?”
Sing met Feeney’s eyes. “No thanks, that’s way too scary for me!”
“Smart.” Feeney said.
Sing licked her lips nervously. “But…”
“But what?”
“Could…could I look at the leather hoods you told me about?”
“Sure. They’re on the shelf there.” Feeney pointed.

Sing removed the four leather hoods and laid them gently on the bed. Then lifting each in turn, inspected them carefully. “I really like this one.” She said, displaying a soft black leather hood with zippered eyes and mouth. “Have you worn it?”
“No, I haven’t tried any of the hoods yet, although between you and me, I’m really tempted. Come on Sing, go ahead, put it on to see how it feels.”
Sing stared at the hood with sparkling eyes. “Really?”
“Sure. It won’t bite you. If you’re curious, why not?”
Sing wrestled with the idea for a moment before finally succumbing to temptation. “Okay. But how does it…”
“Here, let me see.” Feeney said, taking the hood from her hands. “Oh, I see, it’s a combination of laces and a zipper. Here, sit down on the bed.”

Sing sat as directed. Kneeling behind her on the mattress, Feeney loosened the heavy leather laces and tugged the hood into place over Sing’s head, but left the eyes and mouth zippers open.
“How does it feel?”
“Good, but a little loose, kind of floppy.” Sing replied.

“Wait.” Feeney said. She began to tightly lace the hood down from the top. When she had reached the bottom of the hoods long neck, she tied the laces into a neat bow then pulled the zipper down to the cover them. Feeney surrounded Sing’s neck with the wide leather collar and buckled it. A small heart-shaped lock was provided to secure the zipper to the collar. She snapped it shut and removed the key.

“Wow.” Sing said softly, and turned to smile up at Feeney. “This feels incredible!” She stood and walked around the room with her hands pressed to her head, feeling the texture of the leather cocoon surrounding it.
“Can you see okay?”
Sing turned to face Feeney with bright almond-shaped eyes. “Perfectly.” Her fingers reached to the back of her neck and found the little lock. “How do I get out?” She asked, without the least sign of concern.
“Without this,” Feeney said holding up the tiny key. “You don’t!” Palming the key, Feeney pretended to swallow it. “Sorry Sing, now you’re really fucked!”
Sing giggled.
“Tell you what.” Feeney said. “Let me go get out of this costume. Look around and see if anything else catches your eye.”
“Okay. But is it all right if I keep the hood on?”
“As if you have any choice!” Feeney teased, and walked away.

Using the keys Rika had given her, Feeney quickly shed the manacles, collar and steel waistband. There was a wide red impression around her stomach, but it was far less pronounced than she had expected. Now that she had the keys to Rika’s slave costume and boots, Feeney seriously considered hiding them somewhere, and making Rika suffer all night by remaining a slave. Her slave.

Dressed in only her pink robe and spats, Feeney returned to the bedroom to find Sing sitting on the edge of the bed and examining something closely. She looked up, her questioning green eyes sparkling inside the leather hood. She held a long leather strap in her hands. Beside her on bed lay several others.
“These are way cool! What do they do Phoenix?”

Feeney sat down beside her and inspected the largest of the straps.
“No idea.” She said.
Examining it closely, Feeney saw that the long strap had strong springs dangling from each end. Attached to it were three smaller straps with buckles; a larger one at the center, and two smaller ones at either side.

“Where did you find these?”
Sing pointed to the shelves. “Over there, next to the hoods.”
“Wait, I think I got it!” Feeney said.
Moving to kneel at one the side of the bed, she peered down at the frame for a moment, then looked up at Sing. “Hand me one end.”
Feeney inserted the end of the spring into the eyelet she had discovered. Then moving to the opposite side of the bed pulled the strap taut and attached the spring to the eyelet opposite.

“Oh! I see.” Sing said excitedly. “It’s to hold you down on the bed. The one in the middle goes around your tummy, and the other two are for your wrists.”
Feeney nodded. “Yeah, but not for my tummy or my wrists, for yours!”
Sing jerked her head to stare at Feeney wide-eyed. Visible inside the hood’s mouth opening, her tongue licked her lips apprehensively.
“Me?”
Feeney laughed. “Yes, Sing, you! I’ve had quite enough bondage for one night. And you told me that you’ve never had the chance to see how it really feels. Well, here’s you’re big chance.”

Sing’s eyes were riveted on the strong leather strap, and Feeney understood just how seductive its erotic call was for her.
“I don’t know Phoenix,” Sing said nervously. “It’s pretty late, maybe I should be getting home.”

Feeney smiled to herself knowing that this was all window-dressing. She knew that the slender Chinese woman wanted this badly; she also knew that she had to play Sing’s little game. But there was no doubt in her mind what the outcome was going to be.
“Mom and dad waiting at home?”
Sing blinked and shook her head. “No, I live alone with my cat Xing.”
“Have to work tomorrow morning?”
She shook her head. “No, we don’t open until three.”
“Afraid of me?”
Sing met her eyes. “No Phoenix, I trust you.”
Feeney nodded. “So…what do you have to loose?”
Sing shrugged one shoulder quickly. “Nothing I suppose. But do you promise that you’ll let me out if I ask?”

Feeney shook her head firmly. “Sorry, no promises! Rika’s taught me that when you put someone into bondage, that you must never let them have the slightest control over you. Spoils the whole thing for everybody.”
Sing considered this, and then finally nodded. “I see, yes¾that makes sense.”
“So…?” Feeney asked softly.
Sing stared down at the thick strap for a moment longer before lying down on her back, and positioning herself so that it was beneath her waist.
“Okay.” She said excitedly. “Do it!”

Feeney began to encircle Sing’s waist with the center belt, but stopped to pull the Chinese woman’s turtleneck out from under her jeans, raising it to her ribs and out of the way. Then she cinched the center belt around the narrowest part of Sing’s tiny waist and buckled it tightly above her belly button.
“Now for you’re wrists.” Feeney prompted.
“Would you mind it I removed my shirt first Phoenix? It’s pretty warm in here.”
Feeney tried not to smile. Her pink robe was much warmer that Sing’s thin shirt and she was quite comfortable. But she understood perfectly. “Sure, loose it.”

Sing pulled the shirt above her head to reveal two beautiful small breasts. She tossed the shirt to the floor and then put her arms down beside her body.
Feeney quickly surrounded both wrists and buckled them tightly.
“How’s that?” She inquired.

Sing raised her hooded head to look at her bonds. The buckles securing them were on top of her wrists where she could never hope to reach them. She tugged and twisted, testing the strap’s strength. With a great effort, she could lift her buttocks slightly, but she quickly tired, unable to sustain the raised position for very long. The second she relaxed, the strong springs at the bed frame jerked her body down tightly once more. “I can’t get loose from this.” Sing said.
Feeney nodded. “That’s the whole idea. Now, you’re at my mercy!”

Sings rapid breaths whistled through the hood’s nose holes. Although Feeney couldn’t see her face, she knew that beneath her tight leather hood, Sing was becoming strongly aroused.
“Let’s just add to your little predicament, shall we?” Feeney said.

The other two belts still lay on the futon. And after examining them for a moment Feeney quickly understood their purpose. Taking one, she lifted Sing’s head and passed it under her neck. Then, after securing the ends of the springs to the bed frame, she buckled the center belt around the hoods collar. Sing tested the new strap by trying to lift her head; she found it impossible.

Feeney knew that she would really going to enjoy fitting the last strap in place.
Sliding it beneath Sing’s ankles she attached the ends it to the bed frame. But before securing her ankles, she thought of something that would really enhance Sing’s first bondage experience. ‘Why not?’ She thought to herself.

Savoring the complete power she now held over Sing, Feeney knelt at the foot of the bed. Then one at a time, she very slowly removed Sing’s little black slippers. She examined them carefully, bringing each one to her nose to sniff the sweaty odor of Sing’s feet. She found the smell incredibly arousing.

Placing the slippers neatly side by side on the bed, she reached to gently rub the soles of Sing’s feet. They were much smaller that Rika’s of course¾or her own for that matter¾but they were perfectly shaped, with long fine toes and smooth round heels. Unlike theirs however, Feeney saw that the soles of Sing’s feet had hundreds of tiny wrinkles. She loved the feel of them beneath her fingertips.

Sing wiggled her feet. “Be careful Phoenix! My feet are really ticklish!”
“Is that right?” Feeney asked.
Sing’s hooded head nodded with some difficulty.
“Oh¾oh Sing, I’m afraid that you just made a rather big mistake!”
“I did?” Sing said nervously.
“Oh yeah! You understand of course, that now I’ll have to find out just how ticklish these cute little feet really are!”

Sing’s feet fought frantically to escape Feeney’s hands. “Phoenix!” She cried.
“But maybe I’ll let just you think about it for a while. But don’t worry, I promise that I won’t forget about them!”
Feeney reached to unbutton the snap of Sing’s jeans, and slowly began to pull down the zipper.
“What…what are you doing?” Sing asked.
“Taking off your pants. Didn’t you just say how hot you were?”

Sing futilely tried to raise her head to look down. Her voice betrayed her anxiety “It’s…it’s okay, I’m fine now, you don’t have to bother with them.”
“Oh, it’s no bother, in fact, I insist!” Feeney said.

Grasping the black jeans by the cuffs, Feeney quickly slid them down Sing’s legs and pulled them free. She found it rather curious that Sing wasn’t wearing any underpants, but said nothing. Oddly, like Rika, Sing was completely hairless. ‘Am I the only woman around here that’s not shaved?’ Feeney thought.

With her pants gone, Sing made a half-hearted effort to avoid having her ankles secured by raising her legs, but Feeney soon dealt with this by sitting on them. In a moment Sing was completely helpless, her legs spread two feet apart. Feeney bent over Sing’s face and looked into her eyes. “Comfy?”
Sing nodded. “Rather vulnerable, but yes, I like this a lot!”
“Good. I wouldn’t want your first very experience to be a bad one.”
“But you’re not really going to tickle my feet are you?”
“Of course I’m going to tickle your feet!” Feeney said, grinning evilly. “But I want you to just wait and lay quietly, while you think about the terrible tickle torture those little feet are going to get!”
“Phoenix…wait!!”

Reaching, Feeney quickly pulled the hood’s mouth zipper shut. Sing’s eyes went wide as she realized that she could no longer speak. In seconds her eyes had been zipped closed as well.
Feeney stretched her arms and yawned. “I think that I’ll take a quick shower to rinse off. When I come back, we’ll just see how sensitive these little feet are!”

Feeney showered slowly, luxuriating is the hot spray and steadily loosing her margarita buzz. As her body relaxed and her mind began to clear, she wondered if perhaps she wasn’t pushing her little new friend a bit too far.

She liked Sing, and understood that she was painfully shy. The fact that she had trusted Feeney to be the first woman to put her into bondage was highly flattering. But it had also placed Feeney in the position of not only seeing to her safety, but ensuring that her first experience would be a good one, and something that she would enjoy; hopefully even become addicted to.
She fully intended however, to give the Chinese woman’s feet a good tickling; nothing would save her from that! After all, Feeney thought that she deserved some reward for all her efforts.

Feeney was in awe of the different person she had become almost overnight. Only a few days ago she had led a solitary, nearly sexless life, filled with the narrow-minded inhibitions that she had foolishly burdened herself. But now, thanks to Rika, she was a totally new person, both physically and sexually. A door had been opened for her, and she wanted to experience everything the world now offered her.

Rika had cleverly used her own most secret desires against her, but she knew that the tall woman’s motives were not just sexually self-serving. For some inexplicable reason, she seemed to truly care for her as well. She had led her by the hand, and had opened up a whole new way of life to her.
Feeney loved who she had now become, and knew in her heart that she could never go back to the lonely, unsatisfied woman she had once been.

Her shower finished, Feeney decided to leave off her robe and experiment with being totally nude while she tickled Sing’s feet. After all, hooded, Sing couldn’t see her anyway.
She was anxious to begin, but as she entered the bedroom, she was quite chagrined to find that the tiny feet had been stolen away from her.

Rika, still wearing her costume, was kneeling on the floor, happily occupied with slowly tickling the sole of Sing’s right foot. Sing writhed slowly on her back, laughing, and making little pleading sounds through the tight leather hood.
Rika glanced up and put a cautioning finger to her lips, and motioning Feeney to come kneel beside her. Leaning close to her ear, she whispered, “She thinks that I’m you! Let’s have some fun with her!”

Feeney understood at once and nodded. Rika pointed a finger to her eye, saying ‘watch me’. Then she pointed at Feeney, and then to Sing’s left foot.
Still grasping Sing’s right foot, Rika stroked it gently for several seconds before lowering her face to take the toes into her mouth to gently suck them.
Sing’s muted protests became a little louder, but Feeney could tell that she was enjoying the delicious torment.

Without looking up from her task, Rika pointed to Sing’s other foot and snapped her fingers softly. Feeney grinned and suppressed a giggle. She grasping the foot, she lowered her head to surround the helpless woman’s toes with her lips.

Confused, Sing grew silent and lay very still for a moment. Then as though a switch had been thrown, began to struggle frantically against her leather bonds.

Feeney found that keeping Sing’s squirming toes tightly in her mouth freed both her hands to more effectively tickle the foot. Twisting her head slightly, she looked out from the corner of her eye to see that Rika was doing exactly the same thing to the other foot as well. Sing’s little muted protests had given way to sighs of pleasure. Her small body was becoming bathed in perspiration as nude, she writhed on the mattress.

Impulsively, Feeney abandoned the foot and moved to sit astride Sing’s waist.
“That’s right Sing.” Feeney said evilly. “Rika’s here too! Now you’re in double trouble!”

Sing lay very still, waiting helplessly for whatever was to happen next. Feeney was becoming incredibly aroused, and she desperately needed to feed her desire. The small warm body trapped beneath her was serving as an undeniable aphrodisiac that was driving her to forbidden new depths of pleasure.

Placing her legs between Sing’s, Feeney slowly lowered her body atop her prisoner until it rested heavily upon her. As their breasts met and pushed tightly together, Feeney marveled at the feel on Sing’s hard, erect nipples against her own.
As Feeney knew they would, Rika’s fingers had found the soles of her feet to gently massage them. Her abdomen writhed against Sing’s as though she were trying to penetrate her, their slick sweat making the feel even that more tantalizing¾addictive.

Finally, Rika’s fingers left Feeney’s feet as she moved to kneel on the bed beside the two other women. Feeney looked up. Rika held a v-shaped dildo in her hands. She nodded, and then held it out to Feeney. Rika’s face was unreadable.

Raising her body slightly, Feeney took it from Rika’s hands and stared at the device of pleasure for several long moments before looking up to meet her friend’s multi-colored eyes. She smiled almost sadly, and then slowly shook her head.

Feeney sat up slowly and slid from atop Sing. Standing, she crooked a finger at Rika to follow her, and then turned and walked silently into the bathroom.
When the tall woman followed a moment later, Feeney set the dildo down on the counter and picked up the key to their costumes. After unlocking Rika, she set the costume and key aside and pointed to the chair.
“Sit woman!” She said firmly.

Confused, Rika sat as directed and looked at Feeney nervously, she didn’t know what to expect. “What’s the matter Phoenix?”
Feeney’s expression was unreadable as she moved to sit on Rika’s lap. Wrapping her arms around the tall woman’s neck she kissed her lightly on the lips, letting the kiss linger for a very long time. Then pulling gently away she said, “Not Sing...you!”

For a moment, Rika’s face was a mask of bewilderment. Then, she grinned from ear to ear, her face beaming with joy. “Me-Really?”
“Of course you!” Feeney said as though she were speaking to a child.
Rika glanced toward the bedroom, hardly unable to contain her happiness. “But I thought that…”
Feeney smiled and shook her head. “Oh I like little Sing’s body just fine, but it’s no substitute for my tall crazy friend’s.”
Rika stared back quietly with moist green and blue eyes.

“Besides,” Feeney went on. “Sing’s a newbie like me; this is her first real experience. Right now she’s fragile, and I don’t want to rush her into anything.”
Rika nodded. “Like I rushed you?”
Feeney shook her head. “You didn’t rush me spider-woman, you simply brought out what’s been inside me all of my life. No one else could have done that for me.”

Rika’s hands moved to softly stroke Feeney’s arms. “And now I’ve got you just where I wanted you. You’re addicted!” She winked.
Feeney’s eyebrows shot up. “Oh, think so? Well, what if I get dressed and go home-right now-tonight?”
Rika’s eyes became saucers. “You wouldn’t!”
Feeney giggled. “Now who’s addicted?”
Rika face froze for a second before grinning evilly. “Sadist!”
Feeney nodded. “You have no idea!”

The two women sat quietly, savoring the touch and feel of each other’s bodies. In the space of only a few minutes time their friendship had grown into something far more, something new and unexpected. Oddly, both Feeney and Rika were slightly nervous, but for very different reasons; Feeney feared the unknown of the physical act of sex. Rika feared the terrible commitment that only falling in love can demand.

Rika glanced at the dildo on the counter. “So…how do we do this thing?”
Feeney’s eyes narrowed in thought. Then she nodded to herself as having made a final decision. “You’re going to take Sing’s place on the bed.”
“But…”
Feeney put up a silencing hand. “Sorry! No arguments! Done deal!”
“But…”
Feeney shook her head with finality.

“Rika” will be concluded in Chapter Twelve

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Another one joins Rika's evil empire! :twisted:

I really like the gear that holds Sing (and soon Rika :D ) down to the bed. 8)

Another excellent chapter!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I love Asian girls! I can understand the attraction Phoenix feels for Sing.

Only one more chapter? :( We need more!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.