You never know

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Amy_Tenchi

You never know

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I was recently with my best friend and her ex boyfriend (who is now one of her best friends) and we were one a quest to clean his room. If you ever saw it...you wouldn't get yourself out. But anyways...

I knew that he was into bondage a bit, my friend had mentioned him use ropes and stuff to tie her to beds, chairs and door frames, accidentally hurting him a bit so...they became very vanilla, barely any restriction (such as just a loose handcuff on so she could play on the computer)

However...I didn't realize his obsession with cross dressing at the time. I'm very cool with it, but I'll admit his room confused me with the amount of shoes. I found a bunch and asked him confused whose they were, which he comfortably said 'mine' He wasn't shy at all with his cross dressing. Under his bed was a ton of rope, I think a few toys and a ton more shoes.

It was good to talk afterwords about his experience. He couldn't pass off as a woman, especially with his facial hair, but he only wishes he could have a sex change without his family disowning him.

Guess you just never know everything about anyone until you clean their room :)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Which is just about what my mom used to say - if you want to know who someone is, look under the bed. :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I don't even really know what's under my bed. It's storage that's been there as long as I've been living here - read: not mine.

My closet, though.....
scalvor

Post by scalvor »

bound_jenny wrote:Which is just about what my mom used to say - if you want to know who someone is, look under the bed. :lol:

Jenny.
I hope no one goes under mine! I'd have some explaining to do! :D
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Hm, seems I bust the stereotype... looking under my bed would only reveal that I do not think much of thorough cleaning ^^ The dark bag in my cupboard on the other hand would send a lot of people running in terror I suppose ;)
Not to mention my harddrive.... if that thing ever gets into contact with nuclear waste, mankind is out for a lot of trouble. Mostly in form of tied up women of above-average beauty, but still trouble.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Currently under my bed are 2 guitar flight cases, a spare duvet and pillows, a wireless box (Fully operational!), a bag of cuddly toys that I've had for 30 years and the lid of my guitar effects board.

Not exactly indicative of my part-time hobbies. :-)