favourite uniform

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

favourtie uniform

French Maids
51%
Nurses
7%
wench
8%
masseuse
1%
school girl
33%

Total votes: 100

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A few more I would add to the list: ballerina, figure skater, Victorian period dress, Can-can dancer, old west dance hall girl...

I don't know, I just can't get worked up with the schoolgirl uniform... maybe having to wear those horrid things for a year in my youth (instead of really pretty stuff) turned me off.

I might be partial to one that looks like a sailor's uniform, probably because of mangas and such... where they're tied up already.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Aurora Borealis

Post by Aurora Borealis »

Clicked french maid, because latex nun wasn't available :lol:
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

bound_jenny wrote:...ballerina ...Victorian period dress
Definitely with you on those two. I was fortunate enough to grow up next door to a girl who did ballet and I wore her outfit on several occasions. Unfortunately I was not fortunate enough to grow up next to a Victorian girl. :lol:
Nuclearo

Post by Nuclearo »

Schoolgirl for everyday, maid for cleaning/cooking time and ballerina/gymnast/figure-skater for exercise hours.
Why choose when you can combine?
Aurora Borealis

misQui wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:...ballerina ...Victorian period dress
Definitely with you on those two. I was fortunate enough to grow up next door to a girl who did ballet and I wore her outfit on several occasions. Unfortunately I was not fortunate enough to grow up next to a Victorian girl. :lol:
Ok, now I am jealous :D
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Aurora Borealis wrote:Ok, now I am jealous :D
I know this is wandering off topic a bit, but yeah, I was really lucky cos it meant that when I first started having CDing urges when I was a kid, I was able to wear stuff that actually fit me, rather than having to raid my Mum's stuff like so many of us end up having to do.

The way I look at it, it had all the good bits of having a twin sister, but she was my best mate so there was no chance of sibling rivalry which might result in people saying things they shouldn't.

I officially told her about my CDing a couple of years back and she kind of went, "Oh, yeah, that explains a few things". She'd completely forgotten about all those times til I brought it up. It was hilarious. :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Aurora Borealis wrote:Clicked french maid, because latex nun wasn't available :lol:
Looks like I'm not the only one with a thing for nun's habits... :oops: :wink:

Jenny.
Aurora Borealis

misQui wrote:
Aurora Borealis wrote:Ok, now I am jealous :D
I know this is wandering off topic a bit, but yeah, I was really lucky cos it meant that when I first started having CDing urges when I was a kid, I was able to wear stuff that actually fit me, rather than having to raid my Mum's stuff like so many of us end up having to do.

The way I look at it, it had all the good bits of having a twin sister, but she was my best mate so there was no chance of sibling rivalry which might result in people saying things they shouldn't.

I officially told her about my CDing a couple of years back and she kind of went, "Oh, yeah, that explains a few things". She'd completely forgotten about all those times til I brought it up. It was hilarious. :D
Now I am extra jealous!

I was 20+ when I found first shoes that fit me. And my legs aren't even that huge (but having feet in 42 means that I end up in the gap between regular women's sizes here that almost never go beyond 41 and usually end on 40 or even 39 aaand the men's sizes, which usually meant overpriced "sexshop" boots that started at... size 44!!! Well, now it's gotten a bit better, sorry ranting).
bound_jenny wrote:Looks like I'm not the only one with a thing for nun's habits...
As long as they're latex, normal ones don't really work for me :)
sinfulsm

Post by sinfulsm »

No one has mentioned my fav.The cheerleader uniform. I just love the tight sweater,short frilly little skirt,white soxes and those wonderful black and white saddle shoes. Add to that the sexy hair styles to boot. Ponytails,pigtails and such can be so hot.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

sinfulsm wrote:No one has mentioned my fav.The cheerleader uniform. I just love the tight sweater,short frilly little skirt,white soxes and those wonderful black and white saddle shoes. Add to that the sexy hair styles to boot. Ponytails,pigtails and such can be so hot.
Oh yeah! Cheerleader uniform :D
My favorite is when they wear shiny tan tights :D
soleus

Post by soleus »

bound_jenny wrote:Looks like I'm not the only one with a thing for nun's habits... :oops: :wink:
Vesper it quietly, but nuns can be quite sexty
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

soleus wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Looks like I'm not the only one with a thing for nun's habits... :oops: :wink:
Vesper it quietly, but nuns can be quite sexty
Very punny... :wink: :lol:

Jenny.
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

what? no harem costumes?!

http://www.3wishes.com/genie.asp
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I'm so glad this thread is still going. Cheerleader is well good. I'm an honorary member of my local cheerleading society. :-)