Sub/Dom?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

Which are you? Try and go for either extreme unless you really can't decide which.

Submissive
58%
Dominant
17%
I love either role totally equally
25%

Total votes: 52

KinkyMonkey

Sub/Dom?

Post by KinkyMonkey »

hi to everyone.

I'm sure this has already been done to some degree but I just wondered what kind of ratio there is of sub/dom people on here. I mean I normally play dominant but I also enjoy self-bondage.
BoundSub

Post by BoundSub »

There are only three choices, and I am able to press the wrong one... :shock: Shame on me.

So, to correct the poll, remove one from dominant and add it to submissive.

I am not able to fix it myself, am I?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I've been on both sides of the fence, and it's a lot of fun.

But neither of the two really come close to the experience of self-bondage. It is a fusion of both submission and dominance. Being self-bound is having total control over the conditions of one's submission.

You dominate the situation in determining exactly what your predicament will be, and start the process of arousal even before you apply the first restraint. You imagine the submissive (you) once you have finished with him/her (you) and feel the excitement already.

Once you are helpless and unable to escape the bonds your Dominant (you) has lovingly applied, you are at the mercy of whatever elements are around you, and you can let your imagination run wild with any scenario you want. Now the restraints excite you, the discomfort arouses you, the exposure titillates you. As you squirm and struggle, your universe is limited by your bonds. You are vulnerable, and see a part of you emerging that is rarely seen.

You get to know yourself intimately, explore the inner domains of your soul that even you fear to explore in other situations. You release tensions, escape for a few minutes or hours into another world.

That's priceless.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I love either role totally equally of exactly the reason that Bound Jenny wrote. Nothing comes close to selfbondage and no one can dominate me better than myself. I know all my likes and dislikes, all my limits and all my fantasies. And most of all, I know just how to use that knowledge to for the best result.
BoundSub wrote:I am not able to fix it myself, am I?
Unfortunately no. Not even I can change your vote.
soleus

Post by soleus »

BoundSub wrote: I am not able to fix it myself, am I?
Not until the ice melts
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Switch, but I decided to explore my submissive side first, so voted "sub"
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

I love being a writhing, struggling, mmmmphing submissive. I have never tried the dominant side so I don't really know if I have an inner Dom waiting to get out. Oddly, I am afraid I might enjoy being a little cruel so I intentionally avoid it. I know, I know, I'm a strange broad.

Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
BoundtobeBound

Post by BoundtobeBound »

id rather be submissive then dominating. Being submissive to my best friend always turns me on :lol:. I just told my best friend that im into this thing and she has been really evil to me :twisted:. Being submissive also is awesome when you know. "The only way im getting out is when she wants to let you out."
I was bound to be bound at some point.
Alex

Sub

Post by Alex »

I have only tried the sub side, its a wonderful feeling. I love having a strong women over me, wiggling and squirming under her tight ropes and control :)
Alexandra