Field Hockey selfbondage tips?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bob20978

Field Hockey selfbondage tips?

Post by bob20978 »

Hi there,

This is my first post here. Cool forum... so much activity! So I've got a thing for dressing up like a field hockey girl: pleated skirt, fitted game shirt, big chunky socks and bandanna. All matching, naturally. I want to really feel like I've joined the girls team though. Has anyone got any suggestions for field hockey themed selfbondage? Something involving the uniform or something that makes me sweat for my release...

cheers,
bob
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

First thing that comes to mind is the generic initiation rite of getting the paddle (remember when Homer Simpson joined the pseudo-freemasons? ^^). Another scenario that will make you sweat is the maypole, you can find it on the boundanna main page. Or just combine bondage with a treadmill, a stepper, a stationary bike or any other similar device.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bob20978

Post by bob20978 »

Hey thanks for the advice. A little paddling would definitely be a fun and appropriate initiation... but sadly I have no spanking machine. I can imagine setting up one or even two spring loaded paddles on some kind of ice-melting release that would give me a good swatting... enough to sting but not to burn :(

Remember Homer and the nodding duck toy? That's what I need, but faster, and with a big paddle.

The Maypole sounds cool but I don't have a yard to do this in. I have a rowing machine but I don't know how you force yourself to keep going on one of those, unlike a treadmill where you presumably can't reach the controls until you have your key.
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

I rigged my stationary bike up to a kind of selfbondage: I put a magnet on the rotating wheel and a sensor to be trigged every time the magnet passed it. Then I made a kind of tens unit with a disable-function, so if I didn't trigged the sensor once evry second, the tens unit would start. And then I just had to add two electrodes to my private parts and lock my hands to the handlebar with handcuffs. I had to keep a good pace the half hour the plug-in-timer powered my little device. You need some skill in electronics, but it worked quite well untill I grew tired of it.