SB with helpers?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
happyandy

SB with helpers?

Post by happyandy »

Hey there. I've been wandering around your halls for quite some time and honestly know why it's taken me so long to register. Hm. Anyway, I certainly won't be a stranger from now on.

After reading probably 80-90% of all the topics and replies on this forum, I don't believe I have stumbled upon anyone in the same situation as me, and would like to know if anyone has the same luxury...

I'm a man, married to a fantastic woman who enjoys various degrees of kink. She gets stuck, however, when it comes to any type of sophisticated bondage. I mean, she loves me tying her up and getting complicated with ropes, mummification, etc.

When it comes to her tying me up, what she actually prefers is that I come up with some way of getting myself into a predicament situation. This is quite nice, since, at least for the last couple of years, I have enjoyed working myself into SB scenarios.

I discovered "SB" (the actual name for something that had fascinated me for years) a couple of years ago, in part thanks to Anna's site. What I discovered was that the more I got into talking to my wife about doing things, the more open she was to stand by and let me have at it. I devised all sorts of scenarios, built a bit of furniture and put the multitude of toys we had purchased for our mutual pleasure to the task of tormenting myself, with her as the one who clicks the last padlock and holds the keys.

An example of a scenario that I hope to have perfected and will soon put into action is the following: Me, inflatable enema plug held in with a homemade leather harness (Thanks DIY tips!) and a tube and hose over my penis. In my mouth, I have a ball gag w/hose connected to another bag. In the front bag will be her urine (which we have done for several years and I have never had an issue) and in back, whatever she wants. Both are connected to long strings going into the living room and pulleys. The tube connected to my penis goes into a pan on the floor. I will be bent over a homemade bondage bench with my wrists handcuffed on each side of the bottom and my legs with a spreader bar. Before we begin, I will have to drink lots of fluids and then immediately lock myself into my harness and onto my bench.

The objective of the predicament is to make me stay there as long as I can - until she has decided that I have had enough. She may make me several liters of liquid, her pee, whatever, before she will agree to let me go. In the meantime, she has control of the timing and speed of the flow of the two bags: Without warning, from the other room, she will lift the enema bag, or the pee bag, thus commencing my torment. If I pee, it will be collected and put into one of the bags, either for me to drink or to go into my ass.

Anyway, I can't wait to try to see if it works!

Out of curiousity, does anybody else have a "helper"?

Thanks for reading and thanks for all the help you've given me over the past year or two.

:)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, Andy! :hi:

No helpers here.

It seems your wife likes to see you work at it and then reap the benefits... :twisted: :wink:

A wise woman. :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
happyandy

Post by happyandy »

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jenny.

And I think you're definitely right about a couple of things: she gets a kick out of making me work for it and yes, she is quite a wise woman. :)

Andy
slobin

Post by slobin »

I have put a similar discussion in this forum some time ago, see here. I have called the second person "assistent", not "helper", but idea was basically the same.
happyandy

Post by happyandy »

I appreciate the link. I don't know how I overlooked it. Anyway, right on. :)

Andy