carfull who sees you

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Derek

carfull who sees you

Post by Derek »

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0808 ... _abduction

this just happend in ottawa about 45 minutes from where I live, its all they talked about on the radio on the morning talk show.... was funny as hell to hear about... but would be horrible if it happend to my girlfriend and I....I hope it wasn't his parents car...

yes i realize i typed carfull instead of careful...i thought it was funny... but hell.. iam drunk...hahaha....
Derek

Post by Derek »

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2008/ ... 6-sun.html

another article i read in the ottawa paper.. found it online... i guess you should get written permission of anything you can and can't do before hand.... hell 18 months in jail for something she may of agreed to... without it in writing.. i guess theres no proof... hope if he goes to jail.. he doesn't wake up being penitrated...lol
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

The guy in the 2nd article was obviously a dumbass, serves him right. What the hell is she doing unconscious during play in the first place and how can anybody not stop the scene when the sub passes out? Hope he does end up in prison and gets his backdoor stretched a little... that would be just the right punishment for giving a shit about what happens to his sub.
In addition they should tattoo him a warning on his forehead so that nobody ever gets in a situation of power exchange with him again.

Btw, after a second look... how can anybody be on all fours with their hands tied behind their back? Do people in Ottawa have additional limbs I do not know about?
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The jerk should be sent to the slammer. Some people are just not meant to be on top, period. When the sub passes out, it's game over. One just doesn't keep on going, while laughing like a half-wit and thinking the whole thing is funny (duh-huh-huh-huh... she's out cold... let's stick stuff up her hole... duh-huh-huh-huh...). Homer Simpson has more sense than that.

I can't figure it out either how she wound up on "all fours" with her hands tied behind her back (I've been to Ottawa and if they have extra limbs, they conceal them pretty well). Unless one counts her boobs as two of the four... :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

1st story - hilarious. 2nd story - not hilarious; 18 months seems quite lenient. :shock:
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

hah, I bet the guy is not going to see any prison from inside, he will be released on licence and the whole incident will never be mentioned again. Unless of coure he was downloading movies from the web while he was toying with his sub's life, then he will probably end up in jail.

I really hope she has some good friends who will find the guy and give him his very own trip nito unconsciousness. Since the law enforcers have about as much insight into bdsm as a cow has into quantum physics, this is ultimately the only way you can deal with such an ass (pardon my French). I really do not want to know how many cases of domestic abuse have been dismissed because they happened in a bdsm relationship (not to mention that many bdsm relationships have been misinterpreted as domestic abuse).
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Isn't that one of the reasons that we strive for the whole consensual bondage thing? I would really have a trust issue with anyone after that sort of incident. especially if thats what happens in the even that (god forbid) i lose consciousness before play or during!
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
luvsan1

Post by luvsan1 »

the only time i have ever been unconcious was one time i went on a rafting trip looked over the side of the boat and the next thing i remember i was under the water now i would be quite startled if i woke up on all fours with hands behind back (hell of a position btw lol) with things in my butt.

i also think i rather have something in my butt then actually go unconcious in the first place, it mentioned choking? who chokes someone to unconciousness anyways even if that was consensual you would have to be doing it pretty hard to cut off blood to the brain on that one point or have been choking her for like 2 mins straight i find this to be like violent a hand on the throat is quite enough for most people i think.

but sure ok shes out oh shes still breathing thats good shes alive now i can play in her butt who knows how long she was out for? how many other things could he have done.