Lost Wager

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
NewBondageSub

Lost Wager

Post by NewBondageSub »

I have been found guilty of losing a wager and have agreed to be at the mercy of the board (aka jury). Please tell my Mistress what my sentence will be. How I should be tied, what I should wear and for how long a should remain tied this way. My time will be served starting at 9AM tomorrow, afterwards I will be paroled to her favorite restaurant wearing my suit and tie over whatever outfit you voted on. I now place myself at the mercy of the jury. Please vote for my sentence at:

http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... p?TID=1827
Quantes

Re: Lost Wager

Post by Quantes »

Position 7 looks good to me :p
NewBondageSub

Post by NewBondageSub »

Please vote, Mistress wants over 100 votes
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, you should know that losing wagers is the yummiest offense that you can commit. :wink: I saw your post on the other forum about it being postphoned a day. I hope that your punishment, whatever it turns out to be, will be a delicious day for you. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
NewBondageSub

Post by NewBondageSub »

It will be interesting .... how did you vote?
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, I simply love position 6, although 7, which is leading, is quite delicious itself. I adore the French maid look, so I went with that. I added a vote for 12 hours. Being in bondage for a half-day sounds so yummy!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
NewBondageSub

Post by NewBondageSub »

Well the appointed time is upon me. Mistress and i would like to thank everyone who voted. The winners are:

Position 7 - 40 votes
12 hours - 22 votes
lingerie - 29 votes

It is now time to serve my sentence
NewBondageSub

12 hours later...

Post by NewBondageSub »

My 12 hour are over, and i have been released. It was much more difficult than expected. At 9 Am this morning the results were checked and thanks to all of you I was sentenced to 12 hours in lingerie tied as shown in position 7. i informed Mistress, i was ready to serve my time. At this point my hands where handcuffed behind my back and i was blindfolded, gagged and led downstairs. i was led into the shower where my hands were reattached to a hook in the ceiling. Mistress told me the women in the photo had no body hair so mine had to go also. I was then laced into a pink corset and stockings with matching elbow length gloves, had 6" heels locked on. My hands where then recuffed behind my back and the blindfold taken off. I was then taken to the wooden bench that I would be attached to for the next 12 hours. It was placed in the middle of the living. i was reminded that I lost the bet and had agreed to this. The crotch rope was applied and i was helped onto the bench and had my legs tied, she then released the cuffs and tied my hand behind the pole. I had hoped she had forgotten the model also wore nipple clamps, I was not that lucky. Mistress is ready for me to take her to dinner, I'll finish this when we get home. Just so you know, I'm still wearing everything i was bound in under my suit, and the heels are still locked on, i hope she will let me take off the gloves and heels before we go in.