Showtime, suggestions for self-bondage session & photosh

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I haven't tried this (on my digital camera), but you could always use a remote controlled relay. I once bought the cheapest remote control car (you know those that go straight and when you hit the button on the remote they reverse while turning, which you can get now for under $10), I took everything apart and used the relay to control my SLR 35mm camera, and anytime I pressed the remote button the camera would shoot.
On a digital camera, it would require taking the camera apart (which will void your warranty if you still have one) and run your two contact wires from the relay to where the camera switch is connected.
Then you can downsize the size of the remote (so you can hide it in your hands) by removing the circuit and switch and just wrapping the circuit in tape.
Then you're in full control of when the picture is taken.
But having said that, I would imagine that part of the excitement is not knowing exactly when the camera will shoot? So for a lot maybe the self-timer is the best option?
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I still find the video camera works best for me in a self-bondage situation.
It runs for 2 hours and captures every moment especially the orgasms and your facial expressions. :oops:
And 2 hours is usually how long my sessions last, and I can play the vids back on my plasma TV. :D
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Cindy123 wrote:I still find the video camera works best for me in a self-bondage situation.
It runs for 2 hours and captures every moment especially the orgasms and your facial expressions. :oops:
And 2 hours is usually how long my sessions last, and I can play the vids back on my plasma TV. :D
Sin 8)
Haha, you dirty gal :p

I'd probably enjoy doing the same though ;)
diyCheap

Post by diyCheap »

hi, all..
I don't know on PC, as I'm on macintosh, but here is a way to take more shots of your experience, on mac os x, intel...
download that soft: http://www.bensoftware.com/ss/
it can be used as a freeware for some time. The good is that it can allow you to use several cameras connected at your computer, and control them one by one.
I use it with 3 cameras, one dv, and 2 usb webcams, some are set as "motion sensible" but all is done with the soft...
if you have 10 cameras, it's possible also ;)
after that, you just have to set up the whole thing, and go in action ;)
If you have a big HD, you can record 10 hours on 3 or 5 cameras, according to their resolutions.
you can get usb cameras for 7 $, not a great image, but if you used them accordingly to what they do the best, you can have a 3 cameras footage, or more...
It surely could be done on Pc, but I'm not a PC user's
anyway, it's a great tool to survey your selfbondage experience, and , eventually, spread it to the world ;-)
tallandfit

Post by tallandfit »

I have a Sony 4.0MP camera and it takes some very nice video...you can then use windows movie maker to take out any stills you would like.

I've never posted anything in a public forum though as far as pics go.
soleus

Post by soleus »

[geek]If you have a Canon camera with "digic ii" - many of their digital point & shoot cameras have, mine's an A530, £40 purchase on ebay - you can install the free CHDK software on it. This comes with all kinds of neat features, but the two that might be relevant to this thread are a USB remote shutter, and a very flexible timed interval shoot (n shots, one every m seconds, for fairly wide ranges of n and m).

Before that I had an earlier canon that I used with http://capture.sf.net but either the camera or the software or the usb connection was not so reliable and it tended to lock up after a while - frustrating in exactly the wrong way when it stops some time after you've put the lycra hood on and hobbled your feet but haven't got as far as tying your hands yet...
[/geek]
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

I'm a camera geek, i have them, use them alot and i'm a sales man ina camera shop too.

I'm going to start using mine in bondage sessions too. I have absolutly every thing to do it...i just need the bondage bit sorted out first.

hehe
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

My digital SLR has a jack for a remote shutter release/focus. For about $5 (and an optional favour from an electrically inclined friend) I have a wired remote control that could be extended to practically any range with just a headphone extension cord.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

all slr's have that option now. Another option is a totally wireless one, ir or radio...depending on range