Would like to try someth.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Boy

Would like to try someth.

Post by Boy »

Hi,

i would like to try a dare You give to me. Atm i have little inspiration, so that's why i ask You.

i have the following items:
- Rope (5m & 3m, and a less thick one of a lot metres)
- Chains (30cm, 70cm, 120cm) & padlocks
- Balgag (to lock it, I need the 30cm chain)
- Blindfold
- Handcuffs (with chain or without)
- Ancle cuffs
- Shoe laces
- Collar (kind of..)
- Thumb-cuffs
- http://www.erotik-sjop.com/asp/images/a ... E27140.jpg, not usable in the way the image shows (you can simply get loose), but it is a good method to secure your ankles to your upper leg
- Metal hand-ankle cuffs. So: hand cuffs and ankle cuffs secured to eachoter with a chain.
Chain between handcuffs: 15cm;
chain between ankle cuffs: 45cm
Chain between both chains: 45cm

And for the pain:
- Clothespegs
- little saté-sticks bound together, used for nipple clamps
- Candles
- Toothpaste

i live with my parents, so only can use my own room.. Hope You can think something out for me.. Thanks

boy
Last edited by Boy on 26 Jul 2008, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Would you like to be moving or stuck still? At the moment, I'm living back with my parents (those who have been trying to follow which part of the country I'm in...good luck) and I have all day without a sibling or parents (9-3) What is your time gap? Do you have access to a freezer? Is there a lot of floor space in your room? Would you prefer to be moving around, or stuck still in one place? Um...I'll try to think up something for you as well as myself.
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Boy

Post by Boy »

Hi, first thanks for thinking :)

It has to be in the house, so safest place is in my room, but if You want me to go somewhere else i'll see if i can. I only have the night without parents. I can lock my door, but it's not really fine to use a gag when they ask something and they want a response. So time is something between 00:00-04:00, but of course it's possible to make it a little longer. I won't be bothered till 09:00 because I'm sleeping normally.

I have the possibility to freeze a bottle with one single key in it. That can be the key of a money box, in which i can keep other keys. It takes about 2.5-3 hours to get the key out of the bottle when i don't touch it or warm it in any way. Another release method i can use, is put the key downstairs (or in the garden). I can only get it after my dad went to bed, which is between 01:00 and 02:00. Problem: i have to go downstairs, so no blindfolds, crawling or something possible that way.

Got 5-6m² floor-space, another one below my desk and a bed for 2 persons.
Boy

Post by Boy »

I've got three other bondage-devices, not mentioned in the first post (but updates now):

- Thumb-cuffs
- http://www.erotik-sjop.com/asp/images/a ... E27140.jpg, not usable in the way the image shows (you can simply get loose), but it is a good method to secure your ankles to your upper leg
- Metal hand-ankle cuffs. So: hand cuffs and ankle cuffs secured to eachoter with a chain:

..o--o
....|
....|
O----O

Something like that. Chain between handcuffs: 15cm; chain between ankle cuffs: 45cm
Chain between both chains: 45cm