Handcuff Options..

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
customb

Handcuff Options..

Post by customb »

I live in the middle of nowhere, and don't have the chance to buy any handcuffs.. Having looked on the forums, I can't get the "inescapeable handcuffs" (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=1354) to work properly, and I can't find any other possibilties.. Has anyone got any options for me to try.. (I would prefer any solutions on the belt-idea above, as it sounds extremely harsh!!)
s661055

Post by s661055 »

Perhaps this one?

Link
customb

Any more..

Post by customb »

Brilliant idea, bt there are no chains nor dog chokers in the house.. Now u see my problem...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Have you tried mail order? How about a shopping trip to the nearest hardware or home improvement store? You can usually find pet collars in grocery stores, pharmacies, almost any place. You have internet access, so you can't be all that remote, and unless you are a total hermit, survivalist type, you must go to a town occasionally.

Or maybe you're like 12 years old, in which case you shouldn't be here.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
customb

Post by customb »

This mail order would be..
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

customb wrote:This mail order would be..
Start with the link at the bottom of this page BDSM Toybox. If you can't find anything of interest there, a quick goggle search on something like "bondage toys" or "bondage gear" will find you a few hundred places to order from. Since you haven't specified which continent you are on, it's hard to guess about other sources, but Home Depot and Lowes both offer mail order of some things.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
nikkyinheels

Post by nikkyinheels »

I bought these online and they are great
http://www.lapolicegear.com/aspchhabl.html

They look plastic, but there are metal stays in the "plastic" part and they are very rigid - not toys for sure
I've used them alot and never had them give any give or any problems.
Also locks have key holes on both sides, and the double locking feature is really neat - you stick a pin into the face of each cuff and slide the yellow tab (so no need for handcuff keys, you can use something else to double lock them)

Also very comfortable.