My First (Real) SB Session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
writedood

My First (Real) SB Session

Post by writedood »

So, I've done some SB in the past but not really great. My hands were pretty much always free or could be within a moments notice. So, I finally decided to do it a little better tonight. Here's my experience.

I slid a chair into its spot under the desk and stacked books on top of the chair so that it could not tip or lean. The desk/chair was directly across from the door. I tied a rope to the door handle at one end. At the other I used a noose knot to rope my balls. I then scooted back towards the chair and lifted my legs into the air. From this position I tied two previously set ropes from the chair to each of my ankles, keeping them suspended in the air. By doing this I was rolled up into a little ball so that I could not move closer to the door and the position of my legs caused the rope on the handle to stretch my balls out. I had set up an ice lock that was on the door side of the chair. On the other side I tied a rope and brought it around the bottom of the chair. Two slats in the chair were holding the ice lock in place. I had tied another noose knot at the end of the rope that had been brought underneath the chair. From the position I was in (balls tied, legs suspended) I raised my arms above my head and slipped my hands through the noose, securing it very tightly.

Now, this is where it gets interesting.

Since it was my first time doing real SB I decided to have a safety net. I planned it so that I would be able to loosen the non-noose end of the rope that was tied to the ice lock, effectively freeing me - just in case. Well.... Plans don't always work out. From the position I ended up being in I was unable to raise my hands high enough to reach the loose knot to free the ice lock. My heart raced. I was stuck. The more I struggled the tighter the ropes got and the more my balls stretched. My legs were firmly secured and the noose around my hands were far to tight to release (trust me, I tried). All I could do was wait. And wait and wait and wait. It was around two hours before the ice lock melted enough so that I could pull my arms free. Two hours of laying on my back in this ridiculous position with my balls being stretched into a new shape.

I can't wait 'til next time. :)

PS: Yes, I will be wearing long sleeves out in the 90 degree heat tomorrow thanks to these fabulous Indian burns.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Congratulations, writedood! You have just discovered the "uh-oh" effect. :lol:

Even if your backup release plan failed, you were still wise to devise one. The fine line between being almost stuck and totally stuck is very easy to cross, and there should always be some kind of emergency release system in case you need to exit your bonds fast - at least with a good reason, other than chickening out. Life and limb are far more important than pride.

The rush of realizing that one is stuck for a set period is incredible. Your mind races, your heart pounds, and you find yourself wishing you could alter the rate of time's passage, or at least the physics of melting solids. :wink:

Good luck with your next SB session! I hope you enjoy yourself as much, or more so, as you did this time.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!