Inflatable chair and SB

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Like Ra

Inflatable chair and SB

Post by Like Ra »

Any ideas on how to inflate and deflate something over a period of time?

The idea is quite simple: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/495

Inflating is easy: a pump on a timer. Actually, the chair will eventually deflate anyway :twisted:
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

ooooo i like that! If there was a way to set a timer to deflate the chair it would be a great self-bondage toy. Hopefully somebody knows of something..... :D
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

If the chair has an inflation valve like most inflatable toys, there may be a flap inside which prevents "backflow" during inflation, and also makes it harder to deflate. Not a big issue, just needs something to hold the flap open. My thought is to use a "T" shaped fitting (with a small projection to hold the flap open) between the pump and the valve. plug one side of the T, and hook the pump to the other side. The plug is a slip fit, attached to a heavy weight that is released by the tried and true ice in a stocking method. The pump fills the chair, and hopefully when it shuts down, maintains the pressure in the chair. When the ice melts, the weight drops and pulls the plug from the T, allowing the chair to deflate. You could possibly eliminate the T and just pull the pump free, if there is no flap in the valve.

Another possibility (riskier for the chair), is cut a valve from another toy,like a beach ball, and let the weight pull it open. You would have to make a small hole in the chair, and glue the valve over it. Pump in one valve, release through the other.

Looking closer at the description and pictures, I am wondering if it will be possible to escape, even after it deflates. I suppose there may be enough slack to reach from one side to the other when fully deflated, but I think I'd want to have a second option available, especially the first time! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Probably every inflatable thing (like a mattress or a big ball) can be used for (self)bondage. All necessary restraints can be glued at any desirable place.

Here's another idea. All cheap inflatables tend to leak air. The leakage can be "enhanced" by puncturing a small hole and reinforcing it with a rubber patch.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Or you could puncture it, glue on a tube with a valve (one you can turn to close or open the flow), and fix up some kind of timed release (ice or other) that will put the valve or an attached pull string in reach after a preset time period.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bravura80

Post by Bravura80 »

you could glue in a little tube or something that seals with a screwing lid. Then you drill some holes in the lid and seal those using ICE!

Voila - Tube is sealed with lid that has holes blocked with ice. Once ice melts wholes will open and the chair will deflate.

And since this is my first post:

Hello everybody... (I will properly introduce myself sometimes in the future)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum, Bravura80! :hi:

Ingenious system for the ice air valve! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!