Ballet Dare Lesson

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Anything_Once

Re: Ballet Dare Lesson

Post by Anything_Once »

Sounds like you lucked out finding them.

Hope you have many good dares
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Balletslippers wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 17:51 Sorry I haven't been around, but alot has happened since we last communicated. We met for a coffee and talked about things and we are playing dare games in ballet :twisted: which is amazing :D
I have dared Lauren to wear her nipple clamps and if she does then she gets to give me a ballet dare :oops: Lets see how this works out :rofl:

Ballet X :gag:

Wow.. this is a dream come true. Enjoy and both be safe.
Wish I was the fly on the wall in your ballet classes. 🤭

Maybe I should take up ballet. 😃
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Thank you for you kind words :D
Yes you should take up ballet in fact lets turn it into a personal dare for you! Please keep me informed on how you get on. I have always loved Ballet and it is the place I go to to leave this world for an hour :D

Ballet X :P
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Lol as exciting as this may seem..
not sure I’ll be able to explain the ballet lessons and uniform to my wife.🤭
I’m always looking for dares. Some more discrete ones which I can do during my normal day activities.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 23:13 Lol as exciting as this may seem..
not sure I’ll be able to explain the ballet lessons and uniform to my wife.🤭
I’m always looking for dares. Some more discrete ones which I can do during my normal day activities.
Maybe a chastity or a butt plug, or both...
Combined with a crotch-rope that keeps everything in place.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

🤭 challenge excepted. Plug and crotch rope. I’ll do it tomorrow while at work. I’m in construction. 🤭
However I also challenge ballet slippers to also do the date with me.
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

:D :D :D
I'm in as I have ballet and the thought of wearing a butt plug sounds fun, I have wanted to get a butt plug for a while :D
Chat once dare is complete??
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

pledgeay wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 07:17 🤭 challenge excepted. Plug and crotch rope. I’ll do it tomorrow while at work. I’m in construction. 🤭
Butt plug bought and arriving tomorrow, ballet will be fun tomorrow evening :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Balletslippers wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 16:47
pledgeay wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 07:17 🤭 challenge excepted. Plug and crotch rope. I’ll do it tomorrow while at work. I’m in construction. 🤭
For you both :wink: :
Don't forget to block the butt plug with, for example, a crotch-rope harness.
What I usually do is block the butt plug with a cylindrical shaped paper wad (this way the rope doesn't cut and it rubs on the paper rather than on your skin) and then block this wad by making a daisy chain with the double rope over the paper wad.
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Kinbaku wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 23:31
Balletslippers wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 16:47
For you both :wink: :
Don't forget to block the butt plug with, for example, a crotch-rope harness.
What I usually do is block the butt plug with a cylindrical shaped paper wad (this way the rope doesn't cut and it rubs on the paper rather than on your skin) and then block this wad by making a daisy chain with the double rope over the paper wad.
Thank you, I will use a wadd of kitchen towel. Butt plug has arrived not tried it yet :D
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

I did the date yesterday. I was able to last 6 hours.
The feeling was exciting. The drive in the truck was making me so horny every littl bump in the road sent erotic feeling to all my sensitive areas. At about the 2 hours mark the steel plug did start to get uncomfortable, ( which one did you get) but I pushed on.
I might have to invest in a better one for longer use. As the day went on I became more and more disctrated. I found I was continually pulling my jumper down just in cause the crotch rope was visible as we did a lot of lifting carrying and heaps of bending down. As you can imagine the bending caused the crotch rope to pull tight and was pushing the plug in. The stimulation felt so good.
In the end I had to remove it as it became more uncomfortable the pleasurable. Lasted that day I got home and couldn’t wait to relieve myself.🤭 and wow. It felt so good.
I hope with date is as exciting as mine.
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

My ballet lesson, was so good :D
I have never inserted a plug before so had butterflies in my tummy an hour before. I read up on how to insert it. I have a silicone plug with a little curved handle on the end as I wanted it to fit nicely in my butt with nothing showing through my leotard.
I slowly slipped it in and it sucked in all the way quickly and sat nicely in my butt crack and with the leotard on you cant see a thing.
I lasted through the lesson and pub so about 4hrs. My ballet friend Lauren new something was up as we have a code now. If we wear legwarmers then something is happening and she had to guess. very jealous of what was happening :lol:
The feeling was amazing and I felt every bump in the road, I may take me bike next time.
Lauren and I are hiring a dance studio each week to try out different things now. Let me know the next dare, lets keep this going please :twisted:
I'm thinking about using a vibrating egg, you now the remote control ones then giving the remote to someone to control it, what do you think?

Ballet X
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Balletslippers wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 17:27 I'm thinking about using a vibrating egg, you now the remote control ones then giving the remote to someone to control it, what do you think?

Ballet X
Because you already have that friend Lauren, that is an interesting option. You can agree in advance what the maximum strength is, or set that maximum strength in the application if possible.

And then using something in a restaurant or coffee house offers while Lauren has the remote, has many possibilities. :twisted:
Or going together shopping. :mrgreen:
Balletslippers

Post by Balletslippers »

Kinbaku wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 18:39
Balletslippers wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 17:27 I'm thinking about using a vibrating egg, you now the remote control ones then giving the remote to someone to control it, what do you think?

Ballet X
Because you already have that friend Lauren, that is an interesting option. You can agree in advance what the maximum strength is, or set that maximum strength in the application if possible.

And then using something in a restaurant or coffee house offers while Lauren has the remote, has many possibilities. :twisted:
Or going together shopping. :mrgreen:
Much worse, a ballet lesson :D

Ballet X
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Balletslippers wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 18:42 Much worse, a ballet lesson :D
Then you will "jump" on the wrong time. :rofl:
Try it with Tsaikowsky's Dying Swan Dance. While you dance on your toes. :twisted: :mrgreen: