Fun idea request for selfbondage.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SelfBondage Noobie

Re: Fun idea request for selfbondage.

Post by SelfBondage Noobie »

Kinbaku wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:05
SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 23:58 ... bedankt. 😉 ...
So you know I'm a dutch speaking member: bedankt=thanks. :rofl:
I accidentally saw it when I looked at you profile that your from Belgium I am actually from the Netherlands. Close to the Belgium border
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:09 I accidentally saw it when I looked at you profile that your from Belgium I am actually from the Netherlands. Close to the Belgium border
And I'm close to the Netherlands border (province Limburg). :wink:
So you had one in three chance of being correct: Dutch speaking (Flanders), French speaking (Walonia) or German. :wink:
SelfBondage Noobie

Kinbaku wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:14
SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:09
Kinbaku wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:05
So you know I'm a dutch speaking member: bedankt=thanks. :rofl:
I accidentally saw it when I looked at you profile that your from Belgium I am actually from the Netherlands. Close to the Belgium border
And I'm close to the Netherlands border (province Limburg). :wink:
😉crazy. How kinda close I live in province brabant. I actually thought about your challenge for next week and it will be very painfull. 🥰 because I am a pretty hairy male. So there will be some regrets that day but hopefully. More fun than regrets. 😁
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:20 ... it will be very painfull. 🥰 because I am a pretty hairy male. So there will be some regrets that day but hopefully. More fun than regrets. 😁
And you don't have to buy a hair remover: it is done automatically by removing the tape. :mrgreen:
So after the session you will have beautiful feminine skin (just maybe a little red depending on how quickly you remove the tape :shock: :whip: ).
SelfBondage Noobie

Kinbaku wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:28
SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:20 ... it will be very painfull. 🥰 because I am a pretty hairy male. So there will be some regrets that day but hopefully. More fun than regrets. 😁
And you don't have to buy a hair remover: it is done automatically by removing the tape. :mrgreen:
So after the session you will have beautiful feminine skin (just maybe a little red depending on how quickly you remove the tape :shock: :whip: ).
Oh yeah that sounds great. Love to have a feminine skin. How quickly should I remove the tape. ( you think)?. And what tape should i use. Duct tape. Clear tape. Or that multi tape. :idea: :?:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:31 Oh yeah that sounds great. Love to have a feminine skin. How quickly should I remove the tape. ( you think)?. And what tape should i use. Duct tape. Clear tape. Or that multi tape. :idea: :?:
You can alternate: one lap along your body slowly, then the next lap quickly, slowly again, ...
I leave the choice of tape up to you (you are then responsible if it hurts too much :twisted: :mrgreen: ).
SelfBondage Noobie

Kinbaku wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:42
SelfBondage Noobie wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 00:31 Oh yeah that sounds great. Love to have a feminine skin. How quickly should I remove the tape. ( you think)?. And what tape should i use. Duct tape. Clear tape. Or that multi tape. :idea: :?:
You can alternate: one lap along your body slowly, then the next lap quickly, slowly again, ...
I leave the choice of tape up to you (you are then responsible if it hurts too much :twisted: :mrgreen: ).
Ah alright. Yeah but it will definitely all hurt to shit so it doesn't matter. I will maybe use just lots of tapes. :D