Suck And Blow Scenario, My Deepthroat Adventure

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
peajay

Suck And Blow Scenario, My Deepthroat Adventure

Post by peajay »

Please let me share with you my adventures trying to perform the Suck and Blow Scenario. It's been a long path with many winding turns and still far from a perfect final destination, but maybe my long story might prove useful for anyone else who finds this scenario irresistibly hot. Or at the very least, my many wrong turns and learning experiences might be amusing.

At the beginning I knew only 2 things. I wanted more severe bondage, a strappado-like kneeling position with my arms pulled behind and upward, forcing me to learn forward and push face into the dildos. My slutty inner masochist also wanted, and still kinda wants to make the experience more degrading with especially nasty liquid in my mouth. So far I've only used my own pee with some vinegar added. Might try stepping that part up next time. Maybe.

Since there would be no way to reach either container, I wanted to try a more high tech way. Some sort of liquid sensor would release my arms when I fill the blow container. This turned out to be both easy and difficult, starting with this Instructables lesson for a water sensor. It worked, but then didn't. More on that to come.

I've seen a pretty spendy electro-magnet lock a few times. Almost bought it. But then I found the magnetic part is available from Chinese companies on Aliexpress for about $20. Apparently the vanilla use is meant to hold doors open. I ordered a couple of them. Seemed like forever before they came. I had put the water sensor stuff away and forgotten about this idea, it was that long. The ones I got were meant to run on 12 volts, the lowest voltage they had. I tried powering one up with just a 9 volt battery, and wow is it strong! I couldn't pull it apart with my hands. Whether it would hold me when I'm in strenuous bondage but still have some fight left in me to struggle remained to be seen. But just feeling that magnet holding so strong I couldn't pull it apart felt so fucking HOT. The ones I got also have a little spring thing that makes the parts pop apart when you disconnect the power. It's probably some door safety thing, but from a self bondage perspective it's almost like a little taught. I can't pull it apart with my hands, and then it just effortlessly pops itself apart without the power. Now I was determined to make this happen.

The Instructable circuit didn't work with the magnet. More power was needed than it could do, and it was backwards. The power would turn on when the wires were in water, but the opposite is needed for the power to turn off. After much fiddling and searching, I added more parts to solve both of these. Wish I had kept better track of resources, but needless to say Google finds a ton of tutorials for this stuff. I got it working. Or so I though, but it still turned out to be more difficult than it seemed. I did at least have it working where the magnet would turn off the moment those wires touched water.

I ordered 2 cheap dildos from Amazon, a smaller 6 inch and a bigger 7 1/2 inch. I can deep throat pretty well if the girth isn't too much, but 7 inches is pushing my limits. Like the scenario says, you don't have the put the holes near the base. I put them about 5 inches from the tip on the smaller dildo.

Making those 4 holes turned out to be a 2-day struggle! 2 frustrating days when I had the janky water sensor and magnets just sitting there unable to be used, teasing me with their bondage potential. Maybe someone with better tools could do it easily, but I had only an ordinary cordless drill and an exacto knife. The drill turned out to be almost useless. The rubber material is very stretchy. Just getting the drill to penetrate instead of slide off takes many tries. But the moment the drill does puncture the material, it quickly slices straight through to the other side. But it doesn't cut a round hole like the scenario pictures show. It just cuts a very thin slit. The flexible rubber just squeezes right back together again after I slowly rotate the dildo several times to work the drill bit back out. I ended up spending many hours slowly carving away that stretchy rubber with my exacto knife. Even then, I needed to grab just a little rubber with tweezers and pull hard to stretch for the knife to end up cutting. I ended up deep throating that dildo over and over just to check if I could finally suck even a little air though those ugly carved holes.

On the plus side, the drill-made hole into the base of the dildo didn't need carving. Even with the rubber having only a thin slit from the drill, I was able to shove the plastic tube down that slit until the end got to the 4 holes and suddenly I could suck air.

Then came my first liquid test. Even after a couple months of planning, and a couple solid days of dildo hole carving, I just couldn't get myself to use pee without bondage. So I poured a glass of apple juice, dropped the tube into the glass, and felt a nervous excitement that it looked like pee. I'm really not so into pee play. Like OMG this sure looks like urine and it's going to be urine soon enough, but then suddenly I had the liquid in my mouth and it was the sweet apple flavor I knew it would be. I had genuinely been wondering whether this scenario could really work at all, or if some problem like the tube or dildo leaking would turn it all into a lost cause. Clearly it was going to be possible. But at the same time, I was also in disbelief how little juice I could actually draw into my mouth. The dildo isn't huge and I can wear ball gags of larger size. But the dildo does fill up enough of my mouth and the awkward pressure of it starting to press into my throat limits sucking to much less than a mouthful. I spent several minutes determined to drink the whole glass though the dildo and tube, but gave up half way and just drank the rest like a regular self-respecting human.

The next day came my first attempt to do this as self bondage. It didn't work well. In fact, you could call it a Comedy of Errors. I had spent so much time and energy on the water sensor and dildo carving that I hadn't really thought at all about the practical aspects of setup and how bondage would work.

First, using a chair as described and pictured in the Suck And Blow Scenario positioned the dildo much too low. I ended up putting stacks of books under the 4 chair legs to get the dildo up higher. That's dildo singular, not dildos plural as the scenario describes, as I had only carved holes in 1 so far. With only 1 dildo for suck, I just used a length of the tube for the blow and used duct tape to attach it to the chair.

The electro-magnet had a bracket on 1 side with small holes, big enough to fit a small size padlock through. But the other side is just a piece of metal with a hole though the middle. I ended up finding a piece of scrap wood, where I drilled a similar size hole and used a bolt to attach them together. Then I put small eye bolt into another part of the wood, so chain could connect. The not very well thought out plan was I could be positioned like in the scenario picture. I put a strap around my knees and also connected it to the chair with another strap, and ankle cuffs connected to a chain that connected to the electro-magnet. Everything was all set, at least for a first try.

Then as a final check, I put the tube into a container of pee I had been slowly filling over the last couple days. I still wasn't in the mind frame to get urine in my mouth unless in bondage, but I took the dildo into my mouth for a quick suction test. I meant to just pull pee part way up the tube, to make sure it was really all connected without any leaks that would prevent sucking the pee and I'd be able to actually get the liquid once trapped in bondage.

Embarrassing as it is to admit, I hadn't thought carefully and put the pee containing on the chair. As soon as I sucked pee up into the tube, gravity turned it into a continuously flowing siphon and pee rushed into my mouth and then onto my face as my mouth let out the dildo, and then continued running onto the floor. Thankfully I wasn't yet bound. After a moment of shock and then realizing what was happening I stopped the flow. Cleaning up the mess killed my masochistic enthusiasm for a few hours.

Next try went better, but still far from ideal. I had more books propping up the suck and blow containers, now on the floor, but I hadn't made the tubes long enough. I also took some time to fix a really worrying problem with the tube. It comes tightly coiled up and really does not want to lay flat or straight. Getting the end of the curly tube to stay in the bottom of the suck container has been problematic. The blow container wasn't such a problem, as long as it's still delivering the liquid to the container. But I had been really worried that curling tube would try to curl upward inside the container and I would end up sucking from well above the bottom, possibly getting stuck if I could no longer suck any liquid. Then I would have to patiently wait for the battery to run out of charge. Not a huge worry, as I was still using just a small 9 volt battery at that point, but I didn't have any idea how long it would take.

To address the curly tube problem, I used a thin wooden dowel and taped the tube to it every inch. I also found a large bolt and taped it to the end, so its weight would hold the end of the tube in the bottom of the pee. I did another suction test, this time not creating a free-flowing siphon. I blew a mouthful of water, which ended up in the blow container. As a final check, I touched the 2 wires with my dry finger and indeed the magnet power turned off. Everything was all set.

The bondage setup was still pretty awkward and not terribly secure. But so much effort had gone into all this, it was finally time to try. I connected my ankles to the chain, made sure a few sets of keys would be within reach after the magnet shut off, and cuffed my hands together behind my back.

Then all of a sudden I was hit with the reality I'd been working so hard to face. I would either have to wait for the battery to drain, or put my mouth on the dildo to the point it's starting to deep through, and suck pee into my mouth. For a few minutes, I seriously considered waiting for the unknown battery time. Then I thought, no you little slut, it's time to suck. That first mouthful, probably not more than a couple teaspoons, really was a bit of a shock even though the earlier mishap had delivered some pee to my mouth and more to my face and a lot all over the floor. Now it was in my intentionally mouth and I had to carefully withdraw from the dildo without spilling. Indeed I put my lips onto the blow tube and blew.

Technical problems were far from over. Somewhere in all this, something had gone slightly wrong with the water detector. The magnet was making a buzzing sound. Why, I still don't fully know. The water detection wire is very sensitive and maybe it was picking up some sort of electrical interference. But it was still holding my legs, as I confirmed with shifting my weight slightly to pull gently. This whole bondage setup wasn't anywhere near as formidable and imposing and strenuous as I wanted, but it was holding and struggling probably would have meant tipping over the chair and both containers. So I tried to relax and resign my self to deep throating, sucking and blowing.

After only a dozen or two mouth deliveries from the dildo to the blow tube, the next technical issue came up. The water detection is extremely sensitive. That's good, as its job is to release the bondage when enough pee has been transported one tiny mouth amount at a time. But it worked too well.

Along the way, a good amount of my saliva ends up going down the blow tube. The process of sucking with a dildo filling my mouth means that pretty small amount of pee washes all around my tongue and lower teeth. Keeping it in my mouth while ejecting the dildo isn't hard, but sure is awkward. Then as I pucker my lips on to the tiny tube, the first blow pushes most but not all the pee out. A fair amount lingers, especially underneath my tongue. Why that elicits saliva I don't know, but it does, so I spend several seconds blowing that last bit of pee and quite a lot of, well, spit into the blow tube. It's easy to see the difference inside the clear plastic, where the pee rushes fast though the curly extra length, but the spit seems to stubbornly linger inside the tube until the next round of pee washes it into the container.

The urine and saliva mixture make a lot of bubbles inside the container as I continue blowing to try to clear the last small amount of pee out of my mouth, but most of the flow through the tube is just air. That turned out to be the next technical problem. After only a couple dozen rounds of my mouth back and forth from dildo to tube, below the bubbles I could start to see a layer of actual liquid urine was starting to build up. It would take a lot more sucking and blowing, but I could see the first sign of real progress. Then suddenly the magnet lost power. Even though I had moved only a tiny amount, but bubbling inside the container reached up to the wires and the water detecting circuit did its job well. Too well. The first bubble to reach the wires freed me from the bondage.

Need to admit, I had a lot of mixed feelings in that moment. Despite so many technical problems, this Suck And Blow Scenario was really working for me, at least briefly. Of course early release was a relief. But I was also starting to really get past my initial shock and into a zen-like acceptance that I really do have to keep putting my mouth over this dildo and take it deep enough it's just starting to touch my gag reflex while I struggle to suck in what turns out to be a pretty pitifully small amount of yucky pee each time. Really can't explain why that's so hot when I really don't like pee, other than I'm a slutty little masochist.

Later I did refine almost everything and achieve the strappado-like bondage I originally wanted, with the tech side working well enough that release took about 1 full hour of vigorous effort to keep deep throating over and over to move a tiny bit of urine each time. Maybe later I'll write a 2nd part, and I hope to do it again soon with nastier liquid maybe to become a 3rd part. But even writing all this right now, I really don't like pee and not sure what I'll try to step it up a bit more.
Last edited by peajay on 13 Mar 2024, 01:10, edited 2 times in total.
Gregovic

Re: Suck And Blow Scenario, My Deepthroat Adventure

Post by Gregovic »

Here is the working link to the scenario https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html

(While we all love it just as much of course, the BoundAnna main site is still a bit... retro and copying the adres in the adres bar doesn't work, so a slightly different approach is needed. In this case you can right click on the button on the Scenarios overview, and select "Copy link", then paste that. I don't blame you for not knowing that :wink: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, peajay, and thank you for your story.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Peajay
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Gregovic wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:36
(While we all love it just as much of course, the BoundAnna main site is still a bit... retro and copying the adres in the adres bar doesn't work, so a slightly different approach is needed. In this case you can right click on the button on the Scenarios overview, and select "Copy link", then paste that. I don't blame you for not knowing that :wink: )
:mrgreen:
LOL, leave it to us old guys (or guurls) to save the day.
[
peajay

Post by peajay »

Thanks. Used edit to try fixing the link and some typos.
peajay

Post by peajay »

Another edit, fixed more typos and added a few missing words.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Hey, good job turning a theoretical scenario into a reality!

I am electronics guy myself, and I wouldn't have tried the simple transistor circuit for water sensing. Way too many variables, such as the gain of the transistor, temperature, type of liquid, etc. For about $15 you can buy a float switch intended to operate a bilge pump on a boat. Much simpler, fool proof.

R.Mc.
peajay

Post by peajay »

Thanks for mentioning this. Never heard of these float switches before. Will give it a try next time.

Do you have any suggestions for a container to use?

The transistor thingie does have a lot of ways to fail. On my second round of Suck & Blow sessions with better bondage, it did give more trouble. Luckily it ended up letting me go early, but things could have easily gone the other way. I was worried enough about how long the magnet might take to drain the battery that I added an ice lock between the magnet and rope pulling my arms back. My trusty ice lock has held me in lots of self bondage positions. From experience I know if I can't touch it the time from fresh out of the freezer is about 2 hours.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

peajay wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 08:42 I was worried enough about how long the magnet might take to drain the battery
I use an electro-magnet in a lot of my self-bondage, powered from a supply plugged into the wall. I usually use a spring wound timer to shut off power to the supply, and the timer can be up to one hour. I have had that timer fail, however, so now I plug the spring wound timer into a standard lamp timer, generally set for a few hours.

You could use a spring wound timer as well. They are made for AC power, but they would work fine for a low current DC as well.

R.Mc.
peajay

Post by peajay »

Oh my god, how did you finally get released when that spring timer broke?
peajay

Post by peajay »

Personally speaking, I'd be terrified to use AC power for Suck and Blow.

The reality of Suck and Blow scenario they don't tell you on the scenario page is what a big wet sticky mess it becomes!

On my second experiment I had a urinal bottle filled with pee just past the 1000mL mark and an empty soda bottle which said 700mL size. The wires were above half way into the bottle, and inside leftover pieces of plastic tube to guard from the bubbles. The magnet shut off somewhere around 400 to 500mL.

I spent over half an hour deep throating that dildo over and over to get that much pee moved by my mouth. Each try gives only a tiny amount. The whole area turns into a sticky wet mess. Some was spilled urine, but most of the mess is from drool. Keeping the liquid in the bottom of my mouth while withdrawing from the didlo is quite a challenge. You can't press your lips too much without accidental swallowing. Almost every time I would end up with a long string of drool between my face and the dildo's head. With my arms pulled back and tied in the kneeling position, my mouth and face is the only part of my body which can touch. There's just nothing to be done about excessive drool. After nearly gagging on the dildo, hanging drool is the least of my concerns as I really want to get that tiny bit of pee into the blow tube as soon as possible. After a while probably after a few dozen times taking the dildo into my throat, with the bottle still nowhere near half full, it all gets quite exhausting. All hope of remaining graceful and composed goes out the window. The amount of drool and spilled pee gets worse as I go. But seeing the level of yellow liquid in the bottle gradually rise is also really empowering, like "dammit I can do this" even when I'm tired and sweating and the dildo seems to be bending a little lower each time needing an awkward bend down while my arms pulled up to the top of the door behind me make it difficult to get that thing back into my mouth again. The mess is the last thing in my mind as I'm determined to keep going and get the level up to the wires is the amount of mess I'm making. Suck and Blow really is an experience!

Maybe someone with electrician experience could do AC power well. Given how much wet mess I've made every time, I'm scared to try higher voltage for anything.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

As rmcingle suggested, the spring-wound timer would be used for low voltage timing. As far as I know, experienced electricians are significantly less likely to use wall outlet AC power near liquids. Doubt any of them would risk house AC electric shocks in a Self-Bondage scenario.

If you would like to improve the liquid level measurement or add an alternative timer, I am sure that several people would be happy to offer suggestions to help you improve your system. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your setup.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
peajay

Post by peajay »

Yes, please do recommend a timer or anything else useful. I started this months ago with almost nothing. Really wish I'd known about that float switch! Still plenty of room to improve.

It's been a couple months since I've done the Suck and Blow scenario. Kinda overdid it a bit a couple months ago, several sessions over a weekend with moving 400-500mL each time. I stepped up to a larger dildo on the last few sessions.

Feeling the urge to set it up again and do a few more rounds.

Who knows, maybe I'm not the only one, maybe all this might help other people to give Suck and Blow a try?
BDGBlue

Post by BDGBlue »

I have definitely wanted to try this scenario for a few years, personally I may have to forgo the additional holes in the sides of the dildo at least not all the way to the base due to my gag reflex but even with one single hole at the tip if need be it should prove to be a fun humiliating experience that I am sure I would love to repeat.