xtoys: maze tease

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: xtoys: maze tease

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you, Kink in Space for that estimate. I can't be involved anymore, but my advice to advance this project might be to approach user zingjoystick at milovana and see if they will allow you to download the program and replace any pictures and text strings you want different. Failing that, I suspect zing might reveal the source of the maze engine at least, and then one could program "events". (Such as start maze with available travel directions, choose direction to get either another set of available directions or an "event" or "challenge" to overcome, then exit the challenge room, which could lead to another direction choice or another event.) The maze changes each time you exit and re-enter, though I have seen my favourite guard appear at location 2.2 on 2 separate occasions, and another visit found her at 7.7. A good devloper may be able to expand the maze to 24 x 24 or what ever.
I am guessing the maze engine was borrowed, as is every image I saw, including the upgrade shop.
The difficulty seemed to increase with the number of artifacts found. I have 11 of 12 now, and it is getting crazy. I wonder what the world record might be, if anyone ever stepped up to the plate to be recorded, as I witnessed 1 session asking for 1160 in 3 minutes 15 seconds. It is not impossible to see more 4 digit numbers in the same session, and stroke and edge events now topping the 4 and a half minute mark each. 5 sessions each encounter = so if anyone playing this game does not wish to be discovered, you may want to invest in a machine that has that speed of over 400 strokes per minute, and I don't know, maybe synthetic motor oil and a cooling fan for prevent blowing it up. The difficulty is not by the guard herself, as no 2 sessions seem alike, and a guard you have already satisfied might surprise you the next time, dressed the same way. They're basically cum-dumpsters, and you're the dumb-cumster they are all trying to tap.
Mika's escourting you out you you run out of energy continues to out pace her soldiers, though her sessions are only 3 part. Not sure about if you press the "cumming" button, which ends the adventure, though she will proceed to have you stroking. I tried this a few artifacts ago, and it started slow in the 1st session, no time to find out if it gets more intense, except to say that she is not trying to force a climax from you, only to torment.
If anyone finishes this game for realz, please, let me know if you live anywhere in my part of the world, so I can evacuate.
Either that, or maybe task someone at milovana to make a maze for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

close this thread/post, please!

personal reasons.

thank you.
Shannon SteelSlave

This is an interesting topic, and is generating some good posts. You may erase your posts from it if you want, but I have enjoyed it. Besides, it is probably done, all seems to have been said and done anyway. I just don't want to block new ideas if they should happen
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

nah.

im good. i cant delete them.

anyway, go on, make a new milovana maze.

see ya, on my story thread!
Shannon SteelSlave

Prolly my last entry about the maze, I did finish getting all artifacts. Mika does not appear for a final showdown on this event, nor does she possess the 12th item. Didn't find my way out back to 4.4, so had to face Mika to remove me from the maze. Contrary to to Kinbaku's finding's, the time between sitting idle in the maze and Mika's finding you never change, always about 6 seconds. If you do give up and cum at any time, the intensity of the punishment does not seem to change, in duration or intensity, but essentially, the slow pace might be more of a torment intended to frustrate? When ejecting the player from the maze with 12 items in hand, intensity was no worse than her soldiers, though durations were higher (5 minutes). Went to visit Cherie, and she offers herself as a prize. Started slow, then asked to edge, finally offering the "Cumming" button at the bottom. The game ends after that.
If I could offer improvements, it would be to put the user in chastity for 4 hours to effectively keep them from playing until they have something to lose (giggity) for playing again, maybe even increase the length of chastity for each loss, though the game has no way to record number of times the player "gave up" and gave in to cum. Apart from that, and understanding that the game was not tailor made for me, maybe the pictures could be less offensive, some in particular. As a test, I did the press the "cumming" button on 1 guard a few times, wondering if it would use that guard or similar theme in the future, but the lack of being able to record failures and just ending the game and having to continue from a last "Save" event would make that impossible.
👠👠
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I code when I get bored and I've started work on a XToys maze tease/game. I'll be making it public when it's ready.

Right now it has a maze that you navigate whilst a toys intensity changes as you get closer to the exit (higher the closer you are). I still need to add an intro and outro to it and finish the maze creator as currently it's the same maze each time.

I also want to add other things like traps in the maze or things to find to affect the tease at the end.

I'll be doing more over the rest of this week. Thought I would mention it here for those interested ;)
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

sweet, thanks.

i cant wait to test it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Anything_Once wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:12 I code when I get bored and I've started work on a XToys maze tease/game. I'll be making it public when it's ready.

Right now it has a maze that you navigate whilst a toys intensity changes as you get closer to the exit (higher the closer you are). I still need to add an intro and outro to it and finish the maze creator as currently it's the same maze each time.

I also want to add other things like traps in the maze or things to find to affect the tease at the end.

I'll be doing more over the rest of this week. Thought I would mention it here for those interested ;)
We have a new Developer
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 13:14
Anything_Once wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:12 I code when I get bored and I've started work on a XToys maze tease/game. I'll be making it public when it's ready.
We have a new Developer
Welcome to the Developers, Anything_Once. :hi:
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I spent some more time on the maze. We now have an intro, outro, randomly generated maze, a setting so you can set the size of the maze and the toys work as intended.

Now just looking at adding traps or confuse and disorient.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

any new update, for the maze tease?

maybe a few more females?
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

I have had to take a break due to family reasons (illness) I had less time to work on it. I am hopeful that I can do more next week as they are on the mend.

My ideas are currently split down 2 paths.

The first lot are to improve the visuals, if canvas works the way I hope I should be able to show the current location and a map of the maze to make it easier to find the exit.

The second is stick with the crappy visuals and focus on adding NPCs along the way that takes advantage of your situation. If that works look to add the option of them moving around as you do.

Ideally I want both but think I will prioritise the NPCs as a difficult maze can be tolerated for long if there is something interesting inside.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

sweet!

you are doing great work.

see it/you soon.